Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
had a few people ask for a face to go with the feet lol. hope this suffices [Smile]

-

oh my... now i understand why Andy is so hooked like crazy! you're beautiful!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
had a few people ask for a face to go with the feet lol. hope this suffices [Smile]

-

oh my... now i understand why Andy is so hooked like crazy! you're beautiful!!
AW!!! thank you RPM. that means so much [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena, in a perfect world, I'd have Andy's blessings to do a photoshoot with you in a park overlooking some water...... you're welcome

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so here I am, I know being a little pompous but down 59bls as of today [Wink] since Nov.
 -  -  -

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Sexy beast
hahaha
Good on yer man [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
This is not a joint, Its a paint brush!
 -

Nice to you posting your handsome face here Spotlight! And I, of course, knew it was a paintbrush! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'll toss my mug into the mix.

-

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I hope I'm not interpreting this thread incorrectly, but I'm postin' facies:

-

-

(figuring out how the hell I'm going to get home, in Milano - ever hear of Centerbe?)
 -

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo Pretty Sarah!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Sooo Pretty Sarah!! [Kiss]

Indeed!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So gorgeous Sarah!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All credit goes to the photog, Mr. Dan Olek, for the first two!!!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

[ July 17, 2009, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: hagan2 ]

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pleasure to see that the face is just a nice as the persona. That's a very romantic pose and I think many of us would love it to be our feet! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Sarah - your photos are stunning and shows the beauty is not just in your feet

--------------------

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links