Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn this thread has been going on for a bit. Seems all the vets have stepped out of the shadows, So I might as well unmask myself [Smile]

This is me -->  -

These are my GF's feet -->  -

It's cool to see real people posting, I've been visiting WU's religiously since I was like way too young [Tongue] So let me know what you guys think and maybe I'll post some more. Cheers from the desert.

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought i'd post my ugly mug.
 -

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
updated my pics, this is me now

-

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shot in a shoe store of course! What a hoot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Shot in a shoe store of course! What a hoot! [Thumbs Up]

trying on shoes, lol

there was no one in it tho.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! Diamond Johnny is Hugh Laurie!(He plays "House" [Tongue] )
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Holy shit! Diamond Johnny is Hugh Laurie!(He plays "House" [Tongue] )

ROTFLMAO!! I wish! Thanks anyway that's a hell of a complement.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ, now that you mention it... UNCANNY!!!

-  -

Mr. Laurie I enjoyed the work you did on "Black Adder" back in the 80s too! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Are you a puppy dog or are you as ass like him? lol [/QB]

Depends who you talk to. But he probably gets more chicks than I ever will.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Play it up. Grow the hair a little shaggier, a little stubbly growth on the jaws, and walk with a cane. I bet you'd have people asking you for autographs (and women propositioning you!)

--------------------

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Many of you have seen my face in posts, but here is another!! [Smile]

-

Twisted, you're really cute! Betcha you're really sweet too.

This pic makes me want to lick your feet like crazy!!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-  -

Mr. Laurie I enjoyed the work you did on "Black Adder" back in the 80s too! [Big Grin]

GOOD LORD!!! hahaha thats crazy! the eyes have it.
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

quote:
Play it up. Grow the hair a little shaggier, a little stubbly growth on the jaws, and walk with a cane. I bet you'd have people asking you for autographs (and women propositioning you!)

Hmmm... Not a bad idea.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-  -

Wow thats cool [Big Grin] An actor won my socks [Tongue] Why didn't you tell me you are famous Diamond Johny? [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links