Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, very sweet pics of your daughter and wife, Antigonas.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Daddy's girls! [Smile] Some of the greyheads here might recognize the old one, though... [Laugh]

-  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

All the best from Romania! [Smile]

i love the third one [Tongue] so cute
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Hal and Athena, you're so kind!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since everyone one else is posting.
 -

-

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, Perfectpeds is fine than a motherfucker! [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW [Bow Down] , OMG. Perfect Peds you are totally gorgeous. You have beautiful eyes girl. You should do feet and face pics. Everyone(Including me and Hubby) here would love that...Shelley
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaDaemon, You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a man [Mmm] , they almost look like you can dive into those sea blue eyes, Dreamy babe...Shelley [Drool]
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd post a couple of pics too [Smile]

-

-

[ April 07, 2009, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: FootLover36 ]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never knew this thread even existed.
 -
Might as well contribute....

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had a few people ask for a face to go with the feet lol. hope this suffices [Smile]

-

[ April 07, 2009, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Athena K ]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
 -

Love you ^_^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena, you have a wonderful smile. Nice picture [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena, you are a lovely looking young lady, I hope Andy knows how lucky he is.

Very pretty smile and eyes and we already know you have very sexy feet....

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Athena, you are a lovely looking young lady, I hope Andy knows how lucky he is.

Very pretty smile and eyes and we already know you have very sexy feet....

Cheers, ned

Erm OF COURSE I do!!!!!
haha
and she needs to put a colour one up as she has GORGEOUS eyes!
(a mixture of blue and green - on of the first things I noticed about her before we were together as it happens [Smile] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

thanks ned and FL36 [Smile]

ill find a colour one somewhere (it takes me a while to find a pic i like [Tongue] andrew will tell you how many i vito'd before he said THIS ONE IS FINE hahaha)

[Smile] x

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links