Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008: In addition to the three photos I appended to this thread a few days ago, I've tacked on several more from the archive; they may be found on Page 13 of this thread. Ironically, many of these are better than photos in the original post (out-take included)***

I spent last weekend in Portland and Malory came down to help me out with things.
Here are a couple photos of Malory in the Hawthorne District:

-

We went to a Fred Meyer's, where Malory shopped for Shoes (her favorite hobby. This is
the Fred Meyer store where I met Kristin.

-

-

More of Malory in the Shoe Stores by following these links:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorypdx98fw.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorypdx96fw.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorypdx72fw.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorypdximldafw.jpg

I've got the luckiest car in Portland - and the most enchanting passenger!

-

-

-

-

-

Malory just got new braces and she felt self-conscious about it, so she wouldn't let her mouth open up during photos - I tried to tell her "Believe me, people aren't going to care about your braces" ..... but you know, it was kind of cute that she worried about it so I just let it pass.

[ September 25, 2008, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weakforfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 4845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weakforfemfeet   Email weakforfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell Malory not to worry, shes just beautiful period.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God she's gorgeous, and those legs and feet are to die for. I would drop to my knees in a heart beat if she just looked like she wanted me to [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my [Eek!]

Drop dead gorgeous from head to toe!

[Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful stuff, Ben. Those were all lovely, and the 1st one will keep my eyes busy for a while tonight! As for the braces, Malory may be a tad self-conscious about 'em right now, but in the end she'll be real glad that she had 'em on.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack (who once had braces too!)

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello weakforfemfeet -

I'll tell her that, I'll use your exact wording on that, I like it.

[ September 18, 2005, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello 2spy -

You know, if you ever make it out here for your "on-the-job" training, we can enlist the help of Malory as well. Keep that in mind. And by the way, I do love her legs as well. She's got beautiful feet and legs!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory is a keeper... she looks tall to me in the photos. I know it probably blows women's minds that we find their feet sooooo attractive, but once they understand this special thing we have there is no turning off the faucet of pretty sexy feet they showcase weekly. Man! I love sexy female feet... I feel so bless to have this affinity. [Fingers Crossed] [Woot]

FM9

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

She's hot...really hot

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Outback69 -

I guess brilliant minds think alike because I see her the same way. It's hard to be objective sometimes.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Calico Jack -

Yes, those braces will be worth it in the long run and I think she realizes that - the first time I saw her with them, she said "Look, they're pink" ... and actually seemed quite pleased with herself. Girls are funny and I guess that's half of the pleasure of it all.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES YES YES..Ben,you are a God amoung foot men! She is just ..uh..well no words can describe her!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

Some of these women, yes - they don't know why their feet are so darned attractive to us. Malory was like that when I first her; and just like you say - as soon as she began to realize this (and to experience it), she really got into it.

At the age of nineteen, she had never had her toes sucked. That's been taken care of and her first foot party was a great eye opener for her.

And yes - we ARE blessed to have this affinity.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

That is one sex-aye gal! So were you the lucky one to break in the foot virgin's toes, or was that done at the party? I love breaking them in. Usually the only thing I get some odd response to when introducing newbies to the foot fetish world is the idea of me liking to smell their feet right out of the shoes — that I don't want them to go freshen them up or anything.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Patrick -

Yes, I was the fortunate one here and I did wait until her first party. I usually don't "pull rank" at parties but this was different.

Malory was SO nervous and she kind of clung to me during the first ten minutes or so, asking a lot of questions, etc. So finally I said "Alright, come on let's get your first foot session out of the way".

She looked SO relieved when I said that. As with all girls - once they get the first session under their belt, everything is great.

What's interesting about Malory's first session - and something we both learned from it (and this is unusual) ..... is that her big toe is VERY ticklish, whereas the others are not. You suck on Malory's big toe and she SCREAMS with laughter. Suck all the other ones and she moans quietly in pleasure. Very strange (and FUN!).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links