Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
After discovering this resucitated thread a few days ago, I dug into the archives and updated with three new photos.

I'm adding a few more now to round it out, finish it off and express some heartfelt appreciation for those who like Malory (and her feet). After that, the photo archive goes back into the vaults (for another three years?).

-

-

-

-

Here's an interesting view of Feet! We must have tried five different polarization techniques to (finally) get it to work.

-

An unreleased / unpublished version of the "precious cargo" photograph; we probably have a hundred of these.

-

A cheesy "glam shot" to round it out ... with braces, no less .....

-

... and the worst shot of the day, to finish it off. An Out-Take, with a truck speeding past and Burgervlle, USA behind the truck.

These updates are freaking awesome! I LOVE the portrait, it shows how beautiful Malory is, as though I need to be reminded. The outtake is a really cool shot and all of these are IMO better than the original photos or at least as good.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT GREAT GREAT OMG! MALORY IS WONDERFUL....
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
After discovering this resucitated thread a few days ago, I dug into the archives and updated with three new photos.

I'm adding a few more now to round it out, finish it off and express some heartfelt appreciation for those who like Malory (and her feet). After that, the photo archive goes back into the vaults (for another three years?).

These updates are freaking awesome! I LOVE the portrait, it shows how beautiful Malory is, as though I need to be reminded. The outtake is a really cool shot and all of these are IMO better than the original photos or at least as good.
Ben has about a million pics from this shoot. I'll ask him to put a bunch on a dvd & you can get it at the next footgirls meet & greet. Not sure when that will be but send me a reminder next time we have one.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what that guy was thinking driving by in that pick up truck.... As always amazing photos. There is a reason why this is one of the most popular threads ever on Wu's.... Because Malory is gorgeous and a top class foot model.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory - all around beauty from head to toe to sole which is perfected with your creative eye and keen knowledge of photography, Ben!

I always look forward to see what you post!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet and what a seductive smile!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello from San Diego Malory =)

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PapaPassOut:
Hello from San Diego Malory =)

Hello PapaPassOut. I love San Diego by the way, a beautiful city & I especially love UTown Village La Jolla.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitesh
Loyal Member
Member # 18658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitesh   Author's Homepage   Email nitesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i came to this forum after a long time and am damn glad i did.Mallory you are a Goddess. your feet are nothing less than perfect. too bad i live so far away in India. please do visit sometime, we know how to treat royalty here.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by nitesh:
i came to this forum after a long time and am damn glad i did.Mallory you are a Goddess. your feet are nothing less than perfect. too bad i live so far away in India. please do visit sometime, we know how to treat royalty here.

Thanks for the beautiful compliments. I've met a few guests from India at foot parties and they've always been the perfect gentlemen. Have a really nice weekend.

~Malory

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to turn the spotlight to Malory. You are amazingly beautiful Malory, i'd love to service those peds.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiko_08
Board Regular
Member # 32639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiko_08   Author's Homepage   Email heiko_08   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks very nice. But in my opinion a lady like her should wear a pantyhose.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just logged in for my once a week Malory fix. This is officially my favorite pic of all time and it doesnt even have feet. Shes a perfect beauty.

-

And this is my favorite foot pic of all time. Can you imagine the feeling of opening your car door and seeing THIS in the seat? If you could even post more from this set I'd be eternally grateful.

-

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
I just logged in for my once a week Malory fix. This is officially my favorite pic of all time and it doesnt even have feet. Shes a perfect beauty.

-

And this is my favorite foot pic of all time. Can you imagine the feeling of opening your car door and seeing THIS in the seat? If you could even post more from this set I'd be eternally grateful.

-

Thanks for the nice compliment as always & thanks for coming to the meet & greet. Sorry you got there late, maybe next time.

~Malory

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links