Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanlucas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so gorgeous, and for some reason I get horny when girls giggle/laugh when I suck their toes GRRRR !!!!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is pure sex to me! Love her feet like mad!
Thanks for sharing these pictures Ben!

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonboyee
Major Player
Member # 8790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonboyee   Author's Homepage   Email Jonboyee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was SUPERB!!! Can we see some more sole shots with spread toes? That's my FAVORITE kind of shot. Tell Malory she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Come check out my site
http://webpages.charter.net/jonboyee/default.htm

Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wrinklesguy -

I knew you'd be weighing in on this one and to tell the truth, I'm still planning on posting more of those drum photos (and a few other instruments) - so much to do and so little time!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello sanlucas -

I think everybody loves that; when a girl laughs during a toe sucking (I know I do). In Malory's case, she doesn't just laugh though, she SHREIKS with laughter when you suck her big toe. I still think that's SO unusual (why just one toe, why not all of them?). It makes for some fun footworship. Oddly enough, she's not ticklish when you lick along the bottoms of her feet or between her toes - unless it's between her big toe and the next one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello feetness -

You are quite welcome. I've got a lot more of Malory and when time permits I'll be posting both here and on the site itself.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, you just amaze and delight me. Mallory is just amazing. Ya gott put more pics of her up. I adore her diamond shaped big toes.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's just day-um fine!! Great everything!!
Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell [Eek!] this guy just seem to get better and better with his photos.what would we all do with out him.thanks for sharing the pic's,they are beyond the senses [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

I keep coming back to this thread just to gaze upon Mallory's pretty peds....daydream a little too....

There is something about her that I just find so damn attractive but I can't put my finger on it!

Maybe it's the cute smile...even without showing us her pearly whites...or her shapely legs....maybe it's her soft looking soles or cute toes...GAWD! I am such a babbling wreck right now...

I know who the first one is that I am going to partake of a little foot play with at the party that I attend! [Drool] [Mmm]

Tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! Please post more of this beautiful young lady. Her feet are gorgeous and so is the rest of her.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Craigy Boy -

Here are a few that I posted a week or two ago, with Malory on the Drums:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000452

And here are a few others I posted not long ago:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000587

I've got a lot more so I will post as soon as time allows.

[ August 27, 2005, 05:40 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello pheet -

Thank you for the nice comments on Malory, I'll be certain to forward them on and to post more of her as soon as I get caught up with other things.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Spartanguy -

There's more on the way. I've got so much more "in the can", just haven't had time to dig it all out and hoist it up yet. Looks like I should start finding the time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Spartanguy -

There's more on the way. I've got so much more "in the can", just haven't had time to dig it all out and hoist it up yet. Looks like I should start finding the time.

I can't give you any more appreciative comments on this other than

HELL YEAH!

Please post more of this stunning young woman who truly looks to be enjoying every second of your foot admiring camera!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links