Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Ben and Malory...
What can i say. Thanks Ben for making my day with this post!
And thank Malory for these lovely new pics.
I have realized that Malory is gettign quite a following now and the amount of new fans.. i do have to say i am getting jealous.. hehe!

Hope you two are good and everything is going well.
Ben, if you could please mention to Malory that i have sent her a mail on her GWF mail.. thank you very much upfront.

Keep these posts coming, cayse you can see how much we all love them!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow never can look at her pics too many times. She is the Foot Queen

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Oh Ben and Malory...
I have realized that Malory is gettign quite a following now and the amount of new fans.. i do have to say i am getting jealous.. hehe!

Hope you two are good and everything is going well. Ben, if you could please mention to Malory that i have sent her a mail on her GWF mail.. thank you very much upfront.

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Hello feetness! Malory has checked and double-checked but did not see your email. How about resending it when you get a chance? I'll make sure she knows you are resending. She's asked me about this twice, this is the first chance I've had to log in for a few days.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely beautiful from head to toes.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
ah.. some men have all the luck!! such a beautiful gem you are Malory.. and it's not just your physical beauty.. the way you choose the words you type.. says you're a beautiful soul too!!!

RPM

Hello RPM - Thank you very much. I'm actually over at Ben's today and he's been nagging me to log on and be a little more active again. I really appreciate those nice words.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow never can look at her pics too many times. She is the Foot Queen

Hey sweetie THANKS again, so much!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by mason:
absolutely beautiful from head to toes.

Hi mason, thanks for the great compliment.

~Malory

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetness, i could join your following too... just don't know you yet.

Leo..... i love heels.. i love feet.. i love women.. what can i say?

Malory, you sweet dear... i'm just thrilled I get to find out a little more about you.. having heard so much about you!

Being active, as you said before, changes over time. it's all about having fun. i have fun here.. and i'll keep at it until I either loose interest, or life forces me away for a period of time!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Oh Ben and Malory...

Hope you two are good and everything is going well.
Ben, if you could please mention to Malory that i have sent her a mail on her GWF mail.. thank you very much upfront.

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Hi Feetness!!!!!!!!! I didn't get that email for some reason, could you try that again and I'll keep an eye out for it.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Leopold:
Ben [Smile] I am a high heels disciple and of course I enjoyed the Malory's pics in the Shoes store ! I always take a fetish look when I am walking peacefully in those huge shopping centers with my wife when I catch a glimpse on sexy Ladies trying multiple pairs of those wonders of the world which are ALL KIND OF HIGH HEELS SHOES OR BOOTS ! Malory has fautless feet in passing and they are absolutly gorgeous clad with heels too !! THANKS for the severals photographs [Big Grin]

Hi Leopold, thank you for the nice comments! You know, I really LOVE heels! I wear them all the time (when I'm not wearing flip flops). I mean, I really LOVE heels!

~Malory

metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes..and I'm sure you could use a nice little foot rub after kickin' them off too Malory.I will be the one to render you aid in that dept! heheheheehe [Big Grin] Is 4 hours good for you? [Tongue]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is like such an awesome late b-day present.

So many new pics to enjoy of the visual tastiness of Mal.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by metaldaze:
Yes..and I'm sure you could use a nice little foot rub after kickin' them off too Malory.I will be the one to render you aid in that dept! heheheheehe [Big Grin] Is 4 hours good for you? [Tongue]

Hellooooo metaldaze!!! I just started logging in here again & I'm checking for messages once a week or so. It's so great to hear from you. You can rub my feet anytime hon, 4 hours would be just right!!!
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
This is like such an awesome late b-day present.

So many new pics to enjoy of the visual tastiness of Mal.

Hi Adam X, I only get in here once a week or two so sorry about not answering your post. I'll make it up to you with a belated birthday present next time I log on.

~Malory

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it's alright with you Malory, bringing up some of your work with Ben for the newbies to enjoy!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links