Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just logged in for my twice a month Malory fix. If I see a million pics of her, itll never be enough.

-

The bottoms of this girls look so effen delicious. What I wouldnt give to be in that car.

-

Any chance of getting a higher res version of this one? And not to complain at all but is there any chance of getting an update of pics on Malory? You can do it with or without feet, doesnt matter. To Malory: You are the queen of feet!

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
Just logged in for my twice a month Malory fix. If I see a million pics of her, itll never be enough.

-

The bottoms of this girls look so effen delicious. What I wouldnt give to be in that car.

-

Any chance of getting a higher res version of this one? And not to complain at all but is there any chance of getting an update of pics on Malory? You can do it with or without feet, doesnt matter. To Malory: You are the queen of feet!

If you make it to this week's "meet the footgirls" thing, bring a thumb drive & I'll put some higher res versions of these (and outtakes) on it for you. See you there if you make it.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a million!!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Im going to try and make it!!!
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that dashboard feet pic of you Mallory... Not sure i have ever seen this one before today but i am lovin' it!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Love that dashboard feet pic of you Mallory... Not sure i have ever seen this one before today but i am lovin' it!!!

Thanks Cain. 1st time I saw it myself was in the forums, he's probably got a million of these. Have a really great weekend my sweet friend.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory you are very beautiful woman. Nice to watch your pictures [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by mistressweronika:
Malory you are very beautiful woman. Nice to watch your pictures [Smile]

Thanks Weronika, compliments from girls mean a lot, since they're sometimes a lot more particular than guys.

~Malory

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a legendary post! i just had to bump it back! (was thinking about shoe-shopping for wifee)

however. this thread took care of that need (plus.. wifee just bought boots, so we're covered there)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best threads ever! How can you even try to top Malory??

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
a legendary post! i just had to bump it back! (was thinking about shoe-shopping for wifee)

however. this thread took care of that need (plus.. wifee just bought boots, so we're covered there)

RPM

We took a bunch of photos that day, with shoe shopping as the topic. There must be a few hundred photos from that, I wish I could get or post a few. Ben took a bunch while I was trying on shoes at Fred Meyers there & a few other shoe stores. No boots though (lol).

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
One of the best threads ever! How can you even try to top Malory??

I didn't know you were still around, or wasn't sure. Guess it comes from me not being online enough to figure it all out. It's really great hearing from you, how are you?

~Malory

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

RPM

Shoe Shopping! One of Malory's favorite activities. Here's a photo from the Ladies Shoe Department at Fred Meyers (where I met Kristen). On that day, we spent about an hour up there (and another hour at Imelda's Shoes on Hawthorne).
 -

And throwing in a "Hallmark Foot Moment", while I'm at it. I've been out of the forums for a bit (out of town and out of state). I just caught a glimpse of your 4100th post, I'll take a closer examination and post a comment.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blkm4whtfeet
Member # 33892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blkm4whtfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayummmmmmmmmmm!!! Malory, u gonna make this blackman dream good tonight boo!! Dang girl, i would make sweet passionate love to them sexy white soles n toez baby....id love to smell em...i bet they smell sexy!!! Hot dayummmm i would sleep wit ya feet in my face girl...screw a stimulus package baby...u just stimulated my package....LOL....Yo Benny Del, u da man dawg!! Much love to u my man for bringin this sweetness into my eye sight....Malory, keep it real boo [Smile]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

The new pics are great! Id love to take Malory shoe shopping someday.
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links