Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Outback69 -

You know, she does enjoy showing her feet to the camera! It's become a pretty big deal to her and she likes the fact that others enjoy seeing her feet as well!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Ben .Malory is very cute.I love the whole trying on shoe thing.Very hot.The pic at the park with her feet crosses did it for me bro [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello soleslurp -

-

The shoe store thing, that was a lot of fun and later we went to another (higher end) shoe store to take photos as well. In both cases, we had limited time - when shooting in shoe stores (or any store for that matter) it's only a matter of time before somebody comes to throw you out (or at least make you stop taking photos).

I'm thinking about putting together a full series of these because we did get plenty of photos in both stores.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh....

My Sunday afternoon is complete with those pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Outback69 -

I was actually just logging on to add a few; great timing.

-

-

[ August 28, 2005, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff man. You are pimpin!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Outback69 -

I was actually just logging on to add a few; great timing.

Oh my....

[Eek!] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

An out-take ..... she thought the cameras had stopped and that we were getting ready for "Chow Time, USA".

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone it's Malory. I just got my account in here last nite & came in today to look around. Seeing your own pictures like this is really strange it takes you back a little.
I'm totally surprised at all the nice comments and sweet things people say, it's kind of shocking to me. When you're a girl you don't get the whole feedback in person cause guys hide it so well. Like when they're staring at your feet in a mall or something. They hide it well. So seeing how open everyone in here is is a huge surprise to me.
Some of these pictures I'm seeing for the 1st time so all this is a lesson to me. I'm not much of an online girl mostly just for email. I'll try and check in here sometimes to keep up on the footworld. There I've written a book. Thanks so much everyone for all the nice things you said, I mean, really, thanks SO much.

~Malory

ps, I don't know if it's allowed to comment on your own stories in here? They can erase my post if it's against the ettiquette, no probs.

[ August 29, 2005, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man she is hot!. I can tell she wants me by the look in her eyes. [Big Grin] LOL

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Hi everyone it's Malory. I just got my account in here last nite & came in today to look around. Seeing your own pictures like this is really strange it takes you back a little.
I'm totally surprised at all the nice comments and sweet things people say, it's kind of shocking to me. When you're a girl you don't get the whole feedback in person cause guys hide it so well. Like when they're staring at your feet in a mall or something. They hide it well. So seeing how open everyone in here is is a huge surprise to me.
Some of these pictures I'm seeing for the 1st time so all this is a lesson to me. I'm not much of an online girl mostly just for email. I'll try and check in here sometimes to keep up on the footworld. There I've written a book. Thanks so much everyone for all the nice things you said, I mean, really, thanks SO much.

~Malory

ps, I don't know if it's allowed to comment on your own stories in here? They can erase my post if it's against the ettiquette, no probs.

Hello Malory, You are welcome here anytime and you are very pleasing to the eye. Again, stop by anytime and don't be a stranger. We are cool bunch of footlovers here and have a lot of respect for what you do and do for us [Wink] [Jerkoff] [Drool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Malory!

Welcome to the greatest place on earth!

Thank you for taking time to reply to all of the fans that have made their comments here and in the other threads that Ben has so graciously put together!

I have to say that you are stunningly gorgeous and I am forver grateful that you are open minded enough to allow Ben to take what I feel are awe-inspiring pics of you and your beautiful feet!

As for not hearing any comments in public, you are in the wrong place then! If you were to walk by me on a street and I was able to catch a glimpse of your toes I would definitely stop and give you a compliment!

Ben is lucky to have you as part of his "team" and I hope to one day make it to a foot party that you are at...

Sincerely & Respectfully,

Tony.

--------------------
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

As a note of interest - I originally met Malory in a trendy, upscale cafe. The photo she's using in her avatar was actually taken right there (in that cafe), and within the first ten minutes of our having met. It was a red-letter day.

Two days later I asked if she would come and pose for foot photos - and this is the outfit she wore (surprised the HECK out of me). She really wanted to make an impression and she thought this was "cute":

-

[ August 30, 2005, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links