Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sweeeeet" and some other things as well. You should have seen her feet, coming out of those boots. Heaven.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow people actually read this stuff, this is great. I can see where a girl can get hooked on this place if she had the time. Still hard to get used to but what a bunch of great people. Outback69 Ben tells me to say "hi".

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop]

Thanks Malory! Hi to you too!

[Blush]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Malory!!!....WOW what a babe, You are very pretty Malory...Great legs, beautiful feet, all around doll.... [Woot]

I mean what I say...really....you can trust a face like this--> [Evil Grin] .... [Laugh]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Wow people actually read this stuff, this is great. I can see where a girl can get hooked on this place if she had the time. Still hard to get used to but what a bunch of great people. Outback69 Ben tells me to say "hi".

~Malory

We love your stuff g/f, keep it up. This place is addictive, but it is good for our foot loving souls... IF you truly LOVE pretty feet, this is the place... its like a drug. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a girl can get "hooked on this place" and I know it's always a nice little stress break to check in and see what's new, view a few photos and drop a few posts on the community.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
...I know it's always a nice little stress break to check in and see what's new, view a few photos and drop a few posts on the community.

Soooooooooooo true, Ben.

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey footman9 what timing I just logged in here like 5 mins ago and found this. Wow you guys keep busy in these forums. Wow.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I'm a bit late, I'd like to say welcome to the forum, Malory! I love the pics that Ben took of you. You are one sexy lady! I hope you're not a stranger around here and come to the forum when you can and post away.

Fate111

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hi 2spy that's real nice the things you say. And Fate111 thanks for the welcome. This is a lot of fun!

~Malory

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Hey footman9 what timing I just logged in here like 5 mins ago and found this. Wow you guys keep busy in these forums. Wow.

... because we LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE pretty juicy feet... it's that simple. [Smile] Oh, I love a hot ass with my juicy feet [Wink] , just my read my signature below and check out my current avatar (a change up is comming soon). [Cool]

--------------------

zodiak01
Board Regular
Member # 9132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zodiak01   Email zodiak01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing
would like to see upclose sole shot
Thanks

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH BOY. Oh my goodness. I am in LOVE with this girl. Everything's perfect here and the photos are superb. That shoe shopping thing is primo and you can see how happy she is with all those shoes to try on. That cowboy outfit was SOOOOO perfect and I'd love to be the one there when she takes off those little white boots of hers. I'd have a heart attack if I ever met this girl in person. And it looks like I will. YOWWWWZZZZZZAAAAAA.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

I guess this thread deserves another image or two. Here's one from a recent shoot. If / when time allows I'll sift through the pile and upload a few more:

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Pacfootlover -

We actually did a full set or two with that cowgirl outfit of hers. Malory was on SCAN TV here in Seattle recently and they asked her to wear that outfit for the show - so I've got some Vicaps as well as my own photos (with boots and also in bare feet). Like everything else - "when time allows,", etc.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links