Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to nag but is there any chance of getting any a few more shoe shopping pics? Thanks!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oi. Mal!

I'm great thanks Malory. Kids, wife, work - but still got time for here. And i will ALWAYS be around. Too bad to have me in Heaven. Too scared to have me in Hell!

The only sad thing for me is summer is over. Thought it's going to be hot here for a while. The real, real sad thing is i lost my good camera! Took some shots of my wife and just cannot find it. Yeah, i was drunk-ish.

Great shots, Ben. Thanks again.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible shots of malory... nice legs and feet as always.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to keep nagging on this but is there going to be another meet the footgirls with Malory a ytime soon?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The updates are nice I've love this pic especially.

-

And the shoe shopping pictures are fun. Wish I had some like this of my own.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Just remembered how great these pics were & how stunningly sexy Malory is. Not really objective since Ive met her in person but she's one of the footgirls of this planet. I really miss her posts here.
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not seen her or Ben on this site for a long time. I miss them both. Ben is one of the great photographers of women's feet. Him and Ed Fox are two of my favorites.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss them also!!
I hope they are doing ok!!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Not sure if it was a canned auto reply or real answer because it was so short but I sent an email to Malorys Gwf address & it said they were in Chicago for a private foot party, had been to some other places before that.
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links