Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Thanks for the nice compliments guys, seriously. Sayonara I sent you some flip flop pics, don't know if you got them. Montegalan you can suck my toes anytime.

~Malory

Anytime?
Do you ever visit New York City?
[Blush] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Drool]

We've been to New York city once. Kirsten, Liv, Stephanie, Jyllian & I. Don't think we'll do it again (not sure). If Ben starts the foot parties back up maybe you can make it to one of them someday. Have a great weekend.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory..I have never gotten the chance to tell you how amazing i think you are....I would die for the chance to rub or kiss your feet! Thanks for doing what you do
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Malory..I have never gotten the chance to tell you how amazing i think you are....I would die for the chance to rub or kiss your feet! Thanks for doing what you do

What a nice compliment, thanks! Your remark came at a good time I've been logged on for about 45 minutes or so (kind of rare). Have a really nice night & weekend!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi malor may i see those flip flop pics?
u have sexy toes

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry im at work lol malory
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply incredible. Beautiful feet They should be in a museum perfect shape cute toes, excellent arches, lovely soles. Thank You for sharing!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The update pics are great Malory looks so pretty & sexy. Perfect feet & face. Wow.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
simply incredible. Beautiful feet They should be in a museum perfect shape cute toes, excellent arches, lovely soles. Thank You for sharing!

Thanks for the nice compliments Booster. Kinda hard to be all that when I live in the same place as Kirsten, Christy, Kristin, Jewel, Jyllian & all the others. Competition in this town's tough. But thanks, it means a lot!

~Malory

fire
Board Regular
Member # 31972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fire   Author's Homepage   Email fire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow nice feet and that face is hottttttttttttt good job Ben your the man

--------------------
hey come check out my sites
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/main.htm
Hugs and Kisses, Firebug-FDGirls

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by ferrari456gt:
hi malor may i see those flip flop pics?
u have sexy toes

Here's a couple from Ben's photobucket, I posted earlier in the thread. I'll try& get him to put some fresh ones in sometime.

-

-

-

-

-

Last ones in the car, it's for Mystik if he still checks the board. Thanks for the patience, we're both terrible in getting caught up. And staying that way.

~Malory

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory..you have the sexiest, most suckable toes I have ever seen! I would give my left arm for the chance to get those in my mouth! WOW
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics Malory i have seen a few before but your pics are always welcome i tried to message you a couple weeks ago but your inbox is full. So i just wanted to say thanx for the pics!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory, your toes drives me crazy...so beautiful.i love!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Malory..you have the sexiest, most suckable toes I have ever seen! I would give my left arm for the chance to get those in my mouth! WOW

If Ben starts up his foot parties again, maybe you can suck my toes without giving up your left arm. Thanks for the nice compliment, have a great weekend.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Awesome pics Malory i have seen a few before but your pics are always welcome i tried to message you a couple weeks ago but your inbox is full. So i just wanted to say thanx for the pics!!

They keep a limit on how many messages you get in your folder (didn't know that). I empited it out so you can send messages there.

~Malory

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links