Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mal I just found this you look great! So you were out around town taking pictures on a nice day. Looks like Hawthorne & SE great places. It's fun being new in here cause if you keep diggig around you dont khow what you'll find next. I had no idea you had so many cute pics. TOO CUTE!

Liv

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Liv, sometimes you just don't know what you'll find next. There are plenty of Malory pics here too, as she seems to be pretty popular..... Hmmmm,... I wonder why that is? [Wink]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i have looked at this post before but i am glad someone brought it back to the front page cause it is so damn hot she has to be one of the best models there is.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky son of a gun, she is incredibly gorgeous and such lovely feet. The first pic and the last three are awesome. Great pics and Malory is to much.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I had nearly forgotten about this post (and weekend). I guess it deserves a few new photographs so here goes:

-

-

I also forgot how many photos were scattered around throughout THIS post, so I've rounded up those pages / links here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000690;p=3

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000690;p=7

There are others as well, but it's too many pages to scroll around through. I remember Malory being self conscious about her braces back at this time and it was funny how she tried to keep her mouth closed throughout. Personally, I LOVED her braces.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, it was just so hilarious to me that such an amazing girl had braces, and was self concious!! Talk about diversity! Oh well her teeth look as perfect as the rest of her without them, thanks Ben for posting these pictures, and thanks to Malory for being so unbelievably beautiful. You know, I often find the 'perfect' look to be a turn off believe it or not, but Malory is one of the first 'perfectly' gorgeous women that Ive been turned on by to say the least, as is the case with many of 'the girls', Ben. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Gawd, Malory is so beautiful!!
And those sexy soft soles of hers are just waiting to be sniffed and worshipped [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

Malory, I wish I had "Smell-O-Monitor". I can almost smell them thru my screen.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish i was a slide.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guitardrew! Yah those braces well Ben totally LOVED them, so did the guy that was my boyfriend at the time (he didn't like Ben much, haha, long story). I couldn't wait to get them out & they wanted me to keep them forever? So thanks for the sweet things you say!

~Malory

==========================

quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
My Gawd, Malory is so beautiful!!
And those sexy soft soles of hers are just waiting to be sniffed and worshipped [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

Malory, I wish I had "Smell-O-Monitor". I can almost smell them thru my screen.

HEY ilikesoftpeds, you know on some mornings you probably COULD catch my scent thru the screen (haha). Thanks for saying such nice things.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Malory look like a goddess on top of that slide or what? I love these photos of her on the slide and the trees in the background. I love the outdoors, I guess that's why I'm a horticulturalist.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful shots. She has great feet and soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello MitchC - I had pretty much forgotten about this. I think it was the first Malory post here in Wu's.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah.. some men have all the luck!! such a beautiful gem you are Malory.. and it's not just your physical beauty.. the way you choose the words you type.. says you're a beautiful soul too!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leopold
All Pro Poster
Member # 1379

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Leopold   Email Leopold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben [Smile] I am a high heels disciple and of course I enjoyed the Malory's pics in the Shoes store ! I always take a fetish look when I am walking peacefully in those huge shopping centers with my wife when I catch a glimpse on sexy Ladies trying multiple pairs of those wonders of the world which are ALL KIND OF HIGH HEELS SHOES OR BOOTS ! Malory has fautless feet in passing and they are absolutly gorgeous clad with heels too !! THANKS for the severals photographs [Big Grin]

--------------------
One day, I was converted as a real barefeet lover and I am very grateful to my very good friend Elzbennet for that valued passion ! Muitos behinjos Elz XXXXX Léopold !

LEOPOLD

Posts: 724 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leopold
All Pro Poster
Member # 1379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leopold   Email Leopold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
ah.. some men have all the luck!! such a beautiful gem you are Malory.. and it's not just your physical beauty.. the way you choose the words you type.. says you're a beautiful soul too!!!

RPM

Well ! It seeme that I can't find a high heeled nest since you are omnipresent in all of them RPM ! lol Glad to see you here !

Has Ben joined your place so far ??

--------------------
One day, I was converted as a real barefeet lover and I am very grateful to my very good friend Elzbennet for that valued passion ! Muitos behinjos Elz XXXXX Léopold !

LEOPOLD

Posts: 724 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links