Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Before & After (Cum) (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Before & After (Cum)
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
OK Guys, Thanks for the nice words. Nita my wife also appreciated the nice comments about her sexy feet and toes. Hope you like the set I am attaching, this one was at hand. I have a few more recent "SHOTS" in the camera, I will post those soon.
As for Luvperfecttoes, comment, really, it is not the amount, it is the sight of white stuff on pretty little toes that does it for me. PLEASE, feel free to post more pics. They are great and appreciated. [Thumbs Up]

-  -  -

I love these pics! Hot Hot Hot!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cashal
Board Regular
Member # 30910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cashal   Email cashal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the first pic, the polish is great and she looks hot in those those, certainly can understand why you blew your load
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys, King L, you are correct. Have a strappy BC&AC set. Keep an eye out for the pics. Domitilo [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dom....although I have to admit, I was looking for a couple of different angles of the "Final" shot (Or should we say...."Shoot"?). I'll be in the lookout for you next work of art!!!!

Again my friend....this page is all yours!!!!!

Thank you and your lovely wife.....lucky man!!!

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spade221
Board Regular
Member # 21168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spade221   Email Spade221   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
andre, nice post, please keep em coming
Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super hot

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots! Pictures I mean. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spade221 wrote:
"andre, nice post, please keep em coming"
That post actually belongs to Domitilo. Those beautifull feet belong to his wife.

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
Here's a sole edition I did with Nonni:

-

-

[Thud] OMFG!!!!!! [Thud]

KUDOS to you and Nonni! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, the picture of Nonnis soles with "special" sauce is much appreciated. No doubt, she is one goood looking woman with some sexy peds. I would definately like to see more contributions to ths thread. [Smile]
I am sending another set of BG&AC pics. Hope thta you all like the shots; a few of the pics are out of focus This is because the pics were taken in haste as I was almost about to blow my load and needed to hurry to relieve the presssue. I am sure you guys know what I mean to say. [Big Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -
Let my wife know what you all think about her sexy feet. [Wink]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, what better way to start the weekend of right then some killer pics from our man Dom!
Love the strappy heels, sexy red toes, and of course the "special" sauce! Your wife has quite the shoe collection as well! You trying to leave your "mark" on all of them? [Smile]

What else can I say but awesome pics like always!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Dom, I've been waiting to a new set.
Again, outstanding work!!

Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Domitilo......as always.....great work!!!!
Big Kudos to you and you lovely wife!!!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!!!
:-)

GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, domitilo!
As always! [Hump] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Al I can say that is alot of Jizz.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links