Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you ever screen girls for size or do you just have outstanding luck in finding picture perfect big feet? [Big Grin] . and are girls in your state (cali, i'm assuming?) more free with their feet or do you have to really charm them? either way, [Bow Down] . you always have the best raw girls on the net, my man.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by axev1:
do you ever screen girls for size or do you just have outstanding luck in finding picture perfect big feet? [Big Grin] . and are girls in your state (cali, i'm assuming?) more free with their feet or do you have to really charm them? either way, [Bow Down] . you always have the best raw girls on the net, my man.

No screening involved. I approach anyone who I think may have pretty feet. Usually taller girls will have larger peds.

The girls you have the pleasure of seeing are the ones who said "yes". There's a bunch who've said "no". It depends on the person really. I've shot in different states and have had success in each one.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah, understood. with the way that none of these girls seems sexually excited by or even aware of the sexuality of their feet, just more or less appendages for them, I led myself to think they'd all give up their feet willingly since it was no big deal to them or kinda weird. regardless, you finding the basketball and volleyball girls (or even just the slightly taller than average girl) with size 10+ feet is remarkable stuff. have you ever met any girls willing or interested to do more, maybe set up a private shoot? it would be awesome to see that in addition to the already great footage you capture on a regular. thanx again.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted some pics of the lovely 18 year-old Madison and her extremely soft soles. Check this clip out as I try to rouse a laugh from tickling her soles to no avail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfP8rAoGLc

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

The first of two cuties, Bree. I met her and her sis, Hailey during my lunch break and they were awesome. Here's Bree with her size 10, unpolished, peds. Nice long toes, curvy soles:

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Here's Bree's sis, Hailey. I posted a couple pics of her awhile back, but here some more of her awesome size 7s:

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome indeed! [Mmm]

Thanks!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
I thoroughly enjoy August & September when the new crop of college girls hit the campus and yours truly gets their feet in front of the camera. This is 18 year-old Madison with her lovely size 6 peds while studying for anatomy. Obviously, we know our favorite part of the body here! After the shoot, she said she had lots of fun, so maybe we'll see her back.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

Stay tuned for the new College Feet Archive with over 10,000 photos of cute college girls and their bare feet. Photos and videos from the old TheCollegeFoot.Com and never-before-seen material as well.

Oh my Fucking Head!!!!!! These feet have placed me under her spell.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by King Leonidas:
quote:
I thoroughly enjoy August & September when the new crop of college girls hit the campus and yours truly gets their feet in front of the camera. This is 18 year-old Madison with her lovely size 6 peds while studying for anatomy. Obviously, we know our favorite part of the body here! After the shoot, she said she had lots of fun, so maybe we'll see her back.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

Stay tuned for the new College Feet Archive with over 10,000 photos of cute college girls and their bare feet. Photos and videos from the old TheCollegeFoot.Com and never-before-seen material as well.

Oh yeah? You should check out the vids of Madison and the other girls on the YouTube page!

--------------------
College Feet Archive

King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefeetarchive:
quote:
Originally posted by King Leonidas:
quote:

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

Oh yeah? You should check out the vids of Madison and the other girls on the YouTube page!
Sweet mother of baby jesus in diapers!!!!!!
Thanks for guiding me to the YouTube page!!!!!

YOU FUCKING ROCK!!!!!

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Okay. This is as real as it gets when it comes to approaching random women and getting their feet on camera. It also serves as a lesson that I should bring my camera along with me where ever I go. Now, I usually keep my work on campus but when an opportunity presents itself, I'm willing to give it a chance.

I was out on my lunch break when I decided to stop by a supermarket to pick up a sandwich. As I walked in I noticed a cute blond enjoying her lunch at the in-store coffee shop dangling her flat on her right foot. I thought to myself, "Eh, too bad I don't have my camera." I proceeded to order my sandwich. However, as the store worker assembled my sandwich, I decided to take a seat next to the cutie who was busy enjoying her lunch and sorting through coupons. I managed to snap a few candid pics:

-  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Now I really wished I had my camera since it seemed that the longer I studied her arch and heel, the desire became greater and greater knowing that these peds had some potential. I was momentarily distracted by my sandwich being completed and proceeded to go back to the coffee shop to order a latte. I sat back down next to the cutie and debated with myself whether to ask if she'd be interested in showing off her feet. By this time more people were coming in ordering their mid-day caffeine fix, and I didn't want to draw attention, so I actually did what I came to do in the first place, and took a bite out of my sandwich. Still, those feet and flats were tempting me and I couldn't care less what I was consuming.

Finally, I decided "the hell with this and I've got a camera phone!" Somewhat unconventional and unlikely, but why not try. I proceeded to get her attention and asked if she had a couple minutes to pose for a couple pictures of her feet. "My what? My feet? Oh, you don't want to do that. My feet don't look to good." I told her that I know a good foot when I see one and perhaps I could take a closer look if you prop them on this chair. Also, that coupon sorting looks very exciting. "Haha. Uh, ok. Sure." So she cleans up a bit and puts her feet up on the chair as I proceeded to snap away on my camera phone:

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

I ask if she could take her shoes off. "Oh god. They don't even have polish on." But she takes them off anyway and places them back on the chair:

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Then I ask if she could stretch her legs out and pull back her feet so I can check out our soles. "You really like to get them from all angles, huh?" I ask what size are her feet. "9, 9 and a half." And away I go...

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Can you curl them?
 -  -  -  -

Can you spread them?
 -  -  -  -

After all that I thanked her for her time. "I'm flattered that you picked me." Well, I've got good taste.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links