Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Damn sexy PP! Black is one of my favorite polish colors on the lady's. You wear it extremely well.

I aim to please! I have to admit I still look down and sometimes cringe just a little -- but everyone's complimentary comments sure make it all worthwhile!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
That pedicure is beautiful pp [Thumbs Up] Love it...Shelley

[Smile] TY Shelley - always appreciate your support and honest critiques! [Smile] I'm learning! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
The big Liquerish Bubble Pans look dazzlin in black!So do the other 8.

Here's a couple of lollipops for you! But you have to wait until after dinner to have them! [Wink]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Very beautiful, Perfectpeds. Black looks beautiful on your lovely toes (and fingers)!
[Thumbs Up]
Thanks a lot for sharing these photos with us.

-Hal-

You were the one who planted the seed! I just let it grow! [Smile] TY Hal!

-

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never particularly cared for black nail treatments; yet when done right, as is the case here, and with such nice attention to detail, the look is very good. You've pulled with off nicely and with great aplomb!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brookes bf...

OMG!!! Your feet and hands are SOOOOO sensual... I cant get enough of you

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! [Eek!]
Those pics are FANTASTIC!! You wear black very well!! [Thumbs Up]
Your hands are gorgeous too!! [Smile]
AWESOME POST!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, those are some sexy feet, and I love your hands too. Never been a fan of the designs on the big toe, but I like what I see here.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you need to stick to black!!!!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice perfectpeds.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I've never particularly cared for black nail treatments; yet when done right, as is the case here, and with such nice attention to detail, the look is very good. You've pulled with off nicely and with great aplomb!

I'm completely in agreement with you, Ben, in the fact that I have never been a fan for the "back polish either" but I was surprised that as time went by it grew on me.

I do so appreciate your support and am especially pleased that someone of your tastes finds it appealing and well done despite the fact you are not a fan of the black sets.

[Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
Brookes bf...

OMG!!! Your feet and hands are SOOOOO sensual... I cant get enough of you

TY for posting such nice compliments. It's encouraging to know that my feet bring you so much enjoyment when you have so much beauty at your disposal all the time!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:
I think you need to stick to black!!!!

Hmmmm. let me think about that one... stick to black... Nope - can't say that will happen - LOL
But I can see it happening more than just this once it it's any consolation. LOL

I am pleased to see you have visited more than once! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
OMG!! [Eek!]
Those pics are FANTASTIC!! You wear black very well!! [Thumbs Up]
Your hands are gorgeous too!! [Smile]
AWESOME POST!! [Big Grin]

Hi Twisted Toes - I guess you and MD and a few other exceptional women here have inspired me to give it a shot! I had nothing to lose.... and I'm always willing to try something new.

Glad you liked it. As always, I appreciate your comments and support. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links