Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, wow, WOW!!! Just when I think I've seen it all, you still take it up a notch. Perfectpeds, you never fail to impress with me with your imagination and desire to please us all out here. When you couple that with the fact that you are somewhat at a disadvantage by having to be your own photographer, you are doing an outstanding job. I can only fantasize what this willingness to please and sexy attitude would mean to some lucky guy out there if he only knew. To think that you are currently unattached is almost a sin, I only hope that you find someone who is willing to share in your new-found passion so that we will continue to enjoy you and your exploits.

This second set is just the perfect continuation of the first. I never realized how much I liked stirrup pants until now. The pictures of you standing on your tip-toes as well as the mirror pics are just too much, but please keep them coming. The enticing glimpses we are getting of your totally sexy body are just adding to the overall fantasy. You are in GREAT shape girl and have nothing to be shy about. Sorry I've come so late to this most recent party, but it was a holiday weekend.

Toe kisses, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"This second set is just the perfect continuation of the first."
Comment by ned land

See, I told you,'peds. [Thumbs Up]

"I never realized how much I liked stirrup pants until now."
Comment by ned land

Me either !! [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok.. This post is Freakin' FANTASTIC...
I enjoyed seeing EVERY SINGLE pic!! [Smile]
I REALLY LIKED THE MIRROR SHOTS!! [Smile]
Again, job very well done chica!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sexy, and ever so hot addition to an already amazing thread showcasing your sexy feet, perfectpeds...Wow!

You know how much I love your sole poses, and you wearing stirrup pants really shows off your sexy soles in all their glory. Your poses are simply fantastic, and I love the shots that include your body, and especially your legs, too. Your feet of course are so lovely, but how beautiful and sexy are you over all, I must ask!! Your body is phenomenal, and your out door activities really do keep you in shape.

The first two pics are just outstanding...you relaxing in your throne [Wink] , your feet posed and your toned arms relaxing, and then holding your legs close to you to show off more of your toes. Just lovely...and your toes pointed to the camera, wow again! Overall, your toe pointing just looks so playful and sexy.

Your soles are so beautiful and look so soft...just without words, besides sexy!!!!!

Fantastic set, and love love love the use of the mirror again.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
midnitemidnite
Board Regular
Member # 14512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midnitemidnite   Email midnitemidnite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mostly just lurk(and Jerk [Jerkoff] [Big Grin] ) here. But your feet are so sexy that I have to post.

I've been a foot fan for a long time. And I've noticed that there are 'types' of feet that women have. PP - you have my FAVORITE type. Its hard to describe but it has a lot to do with wide, fully formed toes. One of my girlfriends friends has this type and it drives me wild. Yours are like hers but a step above!

Those stirrups are SO hott. Anyone who isn't a fan of them need to get a foot job from a girl wearing them. I used to never be much of a nylon/fishnet guy, until I had them wrapped around my member! It is a an incredible feeling. Not ''better'' feeling than bare - but definitely different and amazing all the same.

I hope you keep posting pictures of yourself for a long time to come! You have this college kid ready to propose [Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is the first time I have ever had blue balls just from looking at pictures! You are simply stunning and have most definitely turned me on to stirrups!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP...your sexy legs in the stirrups were a killer idea! If you only knew the fire that you bring!!! I love the shots with your hot soles the best.

Kisses,
HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phenominal!! This entire post is mind-blowing and super sexy!!!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Wow, wow, WOW!!! Just when I think I've seen it all, you still take it up a notch. Perfectpeds, you never fail to impress with me with your imagination and desire to please us all out here. When you couple that with the fact that you are somewhat at a disadvantage by having to be your own photographer, you are doing an outstanding job. I can only fantasize what this willingness to please and sexy attitude would mean to some lucky guy out there if he only knew. To think that you are currently unattached is almost a sin, I only hope that you find someone who is willing to share in your new-found passion so that we will continue to enjoy you and your exploits.

This second set is just the perfect continuation of the first. I never realized how much I liked stirrup pants until now. The pictures of you standing on your tip-toes as well as the mirror pics are just too much, but please keep them coming. The enticing glimpses we are getting of your totally sexy body are just adding to the overall fantasy. You are in GREAT shape girl and have nothing to be shy about. Sorry I've come so late to this most recent party, but it was a holiday weekend.

Toe kisses, ned

Hi ned -- better late than never and I'm really glad you showed up! I certainly am so appreciative of all your kind praise. I almost feel like you're helping me with my resume for my next boyfriend! LOL

I am glad that this was such a pleasant end to your holiday weekend.

[Kiss]

-

[ December 01, 2008, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"This second set is just the perfect continuation of the first."
Comment by ned land

See, I told you,'peds. [Thumbs Up]

"I never realized how much I liked stirrup pants until now."
Comment by ned land

Me either !! [Drool]

--------------------------
[Laugh] fjb! You are too funny! Telling me you told me so! LOL This set was fun!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
A sexy, and ever so hot addition to an already amazing thread showcasing your sexy feet, perfectpeds...Wow!

You know how much I love your sole poses, and you wearing stirrup pants really shows off your sexy soles in all their glory. Your poses are simply fantastic, and I love the shots that include your body, and especially your legs, too. Your feet of course are so lovely, but how beautiful and sexy are you over all, I must ask!! Your body is phenomenal, and your out door activities really do keep you in shape.

The first two pics are just outstanding...you relaxing in your throne [Wink] , your feet posed and your toned arms relaxing, and then holding your legs close to you to show off more of your toes. Just lovely...and your toes pointed to the camera, wow again! Overall, your toe pointing just looks so playful and sexy.

Your soles are so beautiful and look so soft...just without words, besides sexy!!!!!

Fantastic set, and love love love the use of the mirror again.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

------------------------

2swift - you always make me smile. It is the heartfelt admiration that you express so well that makes my amateur status shine like a pro!

-

--------------------

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG GREAT PHOTOS . I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR SWEER FEET WITH LIGHT DIRT PLZ TAKE PHOTOS WITH LITTLE DIRTY SOLES FOR ALL DIRTY FEET LOVERS
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by midnitemidnite:
I mostly just lurk(and Jerk [Jerkoff] [Big Grin] ) here. But your feet are so sexy that I have to post.

I've been a foot fan for a long time. And I've noticed that there are 'types' of feet that women have. PP - you have my FAVORITE type. Its hard to describe but it has a lot to do with wide, fully formed toes. One of my girlfriends friends has this type and it drives me wild. Yours are like hers but a step above!

Those stirrups are SO hott. Anyone who isn't a fan of them need to get a foot job from a girl wearing them. I used to never be much of a nylon/fishnet guy, until I had them wrapped around my member! It is a an incredible feeling. Not ''better'' feeling than bare - but definitely different and amazing all the same.

I hope you keep posting pictures of yourself for a long time to come! You have this college kid ready to propose [Drool] [Drool]

I am honored to have elicited such praise from a new member who does not usually step out and post!
It is such a pleasure to know that my efforts and my toes can provide a sensual beauty that is truly appreciated and admired.

Thank you so much for gracing my thread with your kind words! I am truly flattered and appreciative that you graced my thread with your kind words! [Bow Down]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
OMG GREAT PHOTOS . I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR SWEER FEET WITH LIGHT DIRT PLZ TAKE PHOTOS WITH LITTLE DIRTY SOLES FOR ALL DIRTY FEET LOVERS

TY [Smile] It's getting a little "chilly" where I live, hagan2 - and I do prefer my feet to be nice and clean -- however, I will certainly keep this request in mind for those days when I am running around outside barefoot and the soles can't help but get a little dirty! I will promise to take a few pics before I go clean up! I hope can be patient!

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links