Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibly sexy and gorgeous!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, that pedi is to die for. Black looks so good on you because you have such nice nail beds. Sweet shots girl!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the pics! [Drool] I finished all of my dinner, can you give me my two lolipops now? [Mmm]
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say...I had never thought of black being a sexy color on toes because I'd never seen it. WOW, your feet are amazing with the black pedi and your sexy hands are as well. Love ya PP!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
Incredibly sexy and gorgeous!!!

Nice to see you again Brit! Thank you for taking the time to comment. It's always a pleasure to hear from you!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
PP, that pedi is to die for. Black looks so good on you because you have such nice nail beds. Sweet shots girl!!

Shasha - your recent post with those gorgeous black high heeled sandals and black pedi was part of my inspiration. Thanks!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by bookie10:
I love the pics! [Drool] I finished all of my dinner, can you give me my two lolipops now? [Mmm]

Yes, I can! Do you want chocolate or vanilla? [Wink]

-

-

[ November 25, 2008, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
What can I say...I had never thought of black being a sexy color on toes because I'd never seen it. WOW, your feet are amazing with the black pedi and your sexy hands are as well. Love ya PP!

Thank you Hamp. When I see you've visited and sent me another sweet comment I always smile! Nice to know you haven't forgotten me just because you have gorgeous feet in front of you all the time now! Hugs....

-

--------------------

slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummmy.

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total out of the park home run! Just when I think you couldn't possibly exceed the last post, you always manage to take it one step farther. Your willingness to please is especially exciting in this post, considering that you did something that you probably wouldn't have ordinarily done (black polish) just for your fans here. Thank you from the bottom of my hard... I mean heart!

Toe kisses, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it , so beautiful
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very nice! Perfect! My God.

Paul

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once more perfectpeds, you have raised the bar for yourself, and outdone yourself all at once with these amazing pics....Wow!!!

Like you, I am not too much of a fan of black polish...it is one of those "tricky" colors that when done wrong, really shows it and the mistakes can really detract from a womans's sexy feet. But....when done right, and I mean really right...as you have done here, you get mindblowing results and effects.

This pedicure looks so sexy, and amazing on your hot feet. I love the gloss black against the background of your tanned, smooth feet....but I love how the color is offset by your amazing nail art, too! The brush strokes of white really add to it, and make the black more feminine and not so "dark".

Your poses as always are simply sexy, and show off how hot your feet are. Wow, wow, and wow!!! I love the pics that show and highlight you perfect feet along with your delicate hands and fingers. I love it!!! And the nail art on your "ring fingers" look fantastic. Just stunning! I also love the casualness of these pics too....just you hanging out in your "sweats", and your perfect pedicured feet. Sexy!!

Oh, and your toe pops?!! Speechless! [Mmm] , is all I can say. [Wink] Oh, and chocolate for Me. *S*

I love the last pics of course of your soft, sexy soles...the cherry on top of an already hot, sexy, and beautiful thread showcasing once more, your lovely feet. Your soles are just so hot, and sexy. [Smile]

Fantastic set, and just so so sexy, perfectpeds. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent job, PP! The black polish definitely becomes you!

P.S. I'll take a scoop of chocolate [Wink]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:
yummmy.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here...LOL
You're becoming a regular! [Kiss]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links