Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
PP...your sexy legs in the stirrups were a killer idea! If you only knew the fire that you bring!!! I love the shots with your hot soles the best.

Kisses,
HAMP

Hi HAMP! Thanks for stopping by and not only saying hello but helping keep the fires lit in this thread! Hugs to you..

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Ok.. This post is Freakin' FANTASTIC...
I enjoyed seeing EVERY SINGLE pic!! [Smile]
I REALLY LIKED THE MIRROR SHOTS!! [Smile]
Again, job very well done chica!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hey girl! TY TT! I was so excited to see your excitement - ha ha -- over this recent post of mine! I am so glad you liked it! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cheers]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
I think this is the first time I have ever had blue balls just from looking at pictures! You are simply stunning and have most definitely turned me on to stirrups!

[Woot] TY FootFugger -- I can't remember the last time I had that effect on a guy! Nice to know I still have it! [Wink]

Also I'm glad I could help widen your horizons and change your mind about stirrups!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost hate to say this, but I think you're turning me into a "soles" guy too. That might be that I'm a just a huge Perfectpeds fan though.... It ALL, ALWAYS looks good! ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Big Grin]

OK fjb -- what was that grin for! LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
I almost hate to say this, but I think you're turning me into a "soles" guy too. That might be that I'm a just a huge Perfectpeds fan though.... It ALL, ALWAYS looks good! ned

Think of it this way, ned! By enjoying different parts of the foot you are also allowing the woman to move her foot around instead of holding it in one place too long.

I am truly thankful for fans like you!

-

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the stuff of legends! very creative... very thoughtful... sexy peds... leggings.. yeah... the ideal compromise between the toe, sole, hose fans!

RPM

p.s. sorry my reply is so short, but i'll be back and expand the praises.. this set is just stunning. you're really good at this PP.. really good!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
this is the stuff of legends! very creative... very thoughtful... sexy peds... leggings.. yeah... the ideal compromise between the toe, sole, hose fans!

RPM

p.s. sorry my reply is so short, but i'll be back and expand the praises.. this set is just stunning. you're really good at this PP.. really good!!!!

Oh RPM - I'm sorry about your computer troubles - you've been missed around here for sure!

Thank you for your sweet addulation....

I am only as good as you and the others encourage me to be..... [Bow Down] MUAH!

--------------------

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those stockings don't looks like they'd hold a lot of presents, but I think you fill them well enough. The coal-black polish indicates that someone was naughty this year. ;p

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
Those stockings don't looks like they'd hold a lot of presents, but I think you fill them well enough. The coal-black polish indicates that someone was naughty this year. ;p

That all depends on your interpretation of naughty! I thought I was pretty good!
[Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TicklingFiend, are you blind? Those stockings ARE holding the "presents", those incredibly sexy feet!!! ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Bump]

[Kiss] Thanks for the bump fjb!

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links