Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Oh, you meant the full length sheer sexy kind of stirrups. [Drool]
Girl, these pics. deserved a whole new thread of their own; for the world of me I don't know why you didn't do that.(LOL) [Wink]
These are fabulous, some of your best yet !!

[Eek!] [Mmm] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Thud]

Well tickle me elmo - I was given some advice that stirrups might take away from the beauty of the foot and it was suggested that I keep it in the same thread ... as it came from a very reputable (at least in my opinion LOL) member - I heeded that advice! LOL

Imagine the "smell" that you get from the mix of nylon and bare feet after having been in a shoe for several hours! This one's for you fjb!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I could be giving your feet a good work over if you would like to drop by when the wife is away! [Mmm]

LeDaemon, I take that as a huge compliment that you would like to administer to the TLC of my peds....but I will refrain from accepting the invitation out of my respect for relationships in overall. [Wink]

Thanks for the fantasy though! [Kiss]

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool stirrups you have on those sexy feet Perfect Peds.

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by fuktard:
Pretty cool stirrups you have on those sexy feet Perfect Peds.

Thank you! Always appreciate drawing the attention of new members!

Welcome to the forum! Hope we'll be seeing you around! (nice choice for your avatar - Shelley's a sweetheart! .... and she was the inspiration for my stirrup pics)

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THe black alone looks increible- add the deco and they're out of this world. Black doesn't look better on anyone else.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Imagine the "smell" that you get from the mix of nylon and bare feet after having been in shoes for several hours!"
Comment by perfectpeds

OH, MY !! [Jerkoff] [Thud]
That's the perfect mix. [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are KILLING me! ....well, most of us guys, i'm sure...LOL!

man

i LOVE the way the stirrups strap across the bottom of your feet in the center of your arches!... that looks so good, pp

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I suddenly feel like licking my computer monitor. [Mmm]

Again, those are some very sexy pics, PP. Thank you for the time and effort doing them and sharing them with us.

Fate111 - you are always so appreciative of my posts and I am always flattered and grateful to have your friendship here in the forum.

But I think you might prefer this to your computer screen! LOL

-

Mmmm, yes! I certainly would prefer that!

I can't get enough of these pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that set was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by pj1268:
you are KILLING me! ....well, most of us guys, i'm sure...LOL!

man

i LOVE the way the stirrups strap across the bottom of your feet in the center of your arches!... that looks so good, pp

Thanks pj1268! I'm glad to see you are enjoying your new membership and flattered that you've chosen me as one of your subjects of appreciation!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
THe black alone looks increible- add the deco and they're out of this world. Black doesn't look better on anyone else.

[Bow Down] You are too kind feetluvr! [Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Imagine the "smell" that you get from the mix of nylon and bare feet after having been in shoes for several hours!"
Comment by perfectpeds

OH, MY !! [Jerkoff] [Thud]
That's the perfect mix. [Bow Down]

LOL - I've been paying attention in class! LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
that set was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hello stranger! Thanks for taking some time to comment on my post! Hope all is well with you.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Here's a little something special to one of my good friends who's been feeling a little under the weather this past weekend -- Hope you're feeling tip-toe (oops or did I mean tip-"top" LOL) in no time! [Kiss]

-

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP you have outdone yourself~! OUTSTANDING!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links