Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Total out of the park home run! Just when I think you couldn't possibly exceed the last post, you always manage to take it one step farther. Your willingness to please is especially exciting in this post, considering that you did something that you probably wouldn't have ordinarily done (black polish) just for your fans here. Thank you from the bottom of my hard... I mean heart!

Toe kisses, ned

Hello my friend, I am so glad to see you peeking in on me! [Wink] I am especially glad this post has brought pleasure your way. You are always so sweet and your praises are much appreciated.

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
parce19 - although you are not new to Wu's you are new to my posts and I am always flattered to know I have provided something worthy for someone new to take note! [Tongue]

pj1268 - welcome to Wu's. I have noticed you are a newbie but you won't be for long as I've seen you contributing to all the beautiful posts at your disposal here at Wu's. I think you will find it a site worth staying with.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Excellent job, PP! The black polish definitely becomes you!

P.S. I'll take a scoop of chocolate [Wink]

Seeing as you are such a good friend - I'll give you two scoops of chocolate! I always appreciate your comments for I know you don't comment at all if you don't like what you see!
[Bow Down]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Once more perfectpeds, you have raised the bar for yourself, and outdone yourself all at once with these amazing pics....Wow!!!

Like you, I am not too much of a fan of black polish...it is one of those "tricky" colors that when done wrong, really shows it and the mistakes can really detract from a womans's sexy feet. But....when done right, and I mean really right...as you have done here, you get mindblowing results and effects.

This pedicure looks so sexy, and amazing on your hot feet. I love the gloss black against the background of your tanned, smooth feet....but I love how the color is offset by your amazing nail art, too! The brush strokes of white really add to it, and make the black more feminine and not so "dark".

Your poses as always are simply sexy, and show off how hot your feet are. Wow, wow, and wow!!! I love the pics that show and highlight you perfect feet along with your delicate hands and fingers. I love it!!! And the nail art on your "ring fingers" look fantastic. Just stunning! I also love the casualness of these pics too....just you hanging out in your "sweats", and your perfect pedicured feet. Sexy!!

Oh, and your toe pops?!! Speechless! [Mmm] , is all I can say. [Wink] Oh, and chocolate for Me. *S*

I love the last pics of course of your soft, sexy soles...the cherry on top of an already hot, sexy, and beautiful thread showcasing once more, your lovely feet. Your soles are just so hot, and sexy. [Smile]

Fantastic set, and just so so sexy, perfectpeds. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

It's not what you look at that matters,
it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

2swift - your screen name is misleading as you are never "too swift" when commenting on a post. You take the time to study, to revel in the shades, the contours, the poses - the toes - and most of all the soles. You always find beauty which you then express in your words.

TY my friend. [Kiss]

--------------------

slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm!!!!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
black is the new black

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
black is the new black

I'm finding that out rather quickly! [Big Grin]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Yeah but the refined art work is what makes it so attractive!Take it from me,Im a custom pinstriper!LOL

Do you think you could do some custom pinstriping on this subject? They're looking a little bare! [Wink]

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a nice flame job, I don't think I've ever seen that on a pedicure before. However, if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone on here will point that out and post pics. Either way, win/win.... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black is good but no matter what colour is, your toes always looks sensational! [Blush] Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
How about a nice flame job, I don't think I've ever seen that on a pedicure before. However, if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone on here will point that out and post pics. Either way, win/win.... ned

Hmmmmm... hot flames against a liquid black pool of black! I like it! Too bad Spotlight lives so far away [Cry]

Hugs to you ned!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

OK - seeing as I decided to go for the "Black" in this thread, I've decided to stay in the "black" for a little longer and follow another sexy ladies' idea for adding the "stirrups" !

Let's see --- hmmmmm... OK -- let's start with this one!

-

-

-

[ December 01, 2008, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

-

Now I've had one member here tell me that he feels stirrups ruin the feet -- I'm hoping I can help change his mind and he'll find something here that strikes his fancy.

[ December 02, 2008, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

-

-

[ December 01, 2008, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links