Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Black Polish & Stirrups - Thanks everyone
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boing! [Thud] [Eek!] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

Great shots pp! [Mmm]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

[ December 01, 2008, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:

Great shots pp! [Mmm]

Thank you WillJ4F! Much appreciated!

I took so many different poses with the stirrups that I'm afraid if I post all of them it will put the members to sleep! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

Great shots pp! [Mmm]

Thank you WillJ4F! Much appreciated!

I took so many different poses with the stirrups that I'm afraid if I post all of them it will put the members to sleep! LOL

I kind of doubt that will happen.

Holy crap! Those new photos are incredible! I've always thought stirrups to be quite sexy and these pics further justify my thoughts.

And those soles... I simply want to bury my face in them! [Drool]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

lol I'll be damned if I'm going to sleep any time soon looking at those pics pp! Keep the stirrup pics coming cowgirl! [Tongue] yeee haaa
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well then - as long as you both (Fate111 and WillJ4F) are going to be "up" for awhile - I'll just throw up the last few! [Wink]

-

And of course - where would I be without my trusty mirror to assist!

-

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Black is good but no matter what colour is, your toes always looks sensational! [Blush] Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

TY antigonas - it is always a pleasure hearing from you - I hope you liked the stirrup pics as well.

--------------------

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Ah man, those mirror pics get me every time. [Drool] Luckily though, this time you're not wearing your skimpy bathrobe also. lol Thanks a bunch pp, your pics are great as usual! [Wink]
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suddenly feel like licking my computer monitor. [Mmm]

Again, those are some very sexy pics, PP. Thank you for the time and effort doing them and sharing them with us.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, you meant the full length sheer sexy kind of stirrups. [Drool]
Girl, these pics. deserved a whole new thread of their own; for the world of me I don't know why you didn't do that.(LOL) [Wink]
These are fabulous, some of your best yet !!

[Eek!] [Mmm] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Thud]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could be giving your feet a good work over if you would like to drop by when the wife is away! [Mmm]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Ah man, those mirror pics get me every time. [Drool] Luckily though, this time you're not wearing your skimpy bathrobe also. lol Thanks a bunch pp, your pics are great as usual! [Wink]

LOL WillJ4F - I had to leave the bathrobe out of it. Bathrobe & stirrup stockings - hmmmmm....

NOPE - just couldn't find the fit there! ha ha

Thanks for the compliments!

--------------------

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I hope you liked the stirrup pics as well

Yes ma'am, i do like them! [Drool]

QUOTE: Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I could be giving your feet a good work over if you would like to drop by when the wife is away! [Mmm]

I do what he does even when the wife is home! [Laugh]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I suddenly feel like licking my computer monitor. [Mmm]

Again, those are some very sexy pics, PP. Thank you for the time and effort doing them and sharing them with us.

Fate111 - you are always so appreciative of my posts and I am always flattered and grateful to have your friendship here in the forum.

But I think you might prefer this to your computer screen! LOL

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:

QUOTE: Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I hope you liked the stirrup pics as well

Yes ma'am, i do like them! [Drool]

QUOTE: Originally posted by LeDaemon:

I do what he does even when the wife is home! [Laugh]

[Kiss] My pleasure to post for you! [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links