Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
kamma41
Board Regular
Member # 24765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamma41   Email kamma41   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow this is the best contest ever [Big Grin] love the pics too, quickly becoming a huge fan of yours hun [Wink]

--------------------
CURRENT SKY STATUS: Not Falling

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see why he will not let you sell the shoes they are gorgeous on your perfect feet
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol @ the MASSIVE influx of comments on here...oh...including mine
haha
Damn paradoxical statements!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next winner will be very happy!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... a 1 year membership. Count me in!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jus being able to look at your feet pics makes us winners Shell. And you know i have been a longtime fan of your sexy feet, and a longtime friend.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebajean
Board Regular
Member # 34412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebajean   Author's Homepage   Email Rebajean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey gril I love the new pics!!! Have fun with all your posts!!! You deserve it!!!

--------------------
*Rebajean*

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres yet another of flip flops from my archive that I cannot ever part with [Big Grin]  -  -  -
Let me know what Ya'll think of one of my favorite pair of flip flops [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rebajean:
Hey gril I love the new pics!!! Have fun with all your posts!!! You deserve it!!!

Thank you Rebajean [Kiss] I see everyone*Including me* are loving your pics as well [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Cheers]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Jus being able to look at your feet pics makes us winners Shell. And you know i have been a longtime fan of your sexy feet, and a longtime friend.

Thank You John [Blush] You know I love you to [Love] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Hmm... a 1 year membership. Count me in!

You have been posting alot and you have always been so sweet [Big Grin] so I really hope you win Diamond Johny...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
The next winner will be very happy!

I think they will as well Albatross [Big Grin] Only Two more winners left to go unless I decide to keep it up [Cool] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Lol @ the MASSIVE influx of comments on here...oh...including mine
haha
Damn paradoxical statements!

LOL [Laugh] Thank you Andy [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Bigmuthatrucker:
i can see why he will not let you sell the shoes they are gorgeous on your perfect feet

Thank You Bigmuthatrucker [Blush] I love them [Big Grin] , They make some awesome shoes [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kamma41:
Wow this is the best contest ever [Big Grin] love the pics too, quickly becoming a huge fan of yours hun [Wink]

Thank you Hun [Big Grin] I kinda thought the contest would be kinda fun [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links