Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another lucky guy! Congrats, and a big package for the next one... sounds very, very interesting...
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a rough day today and this made it all worth it, Thanks Shelley!

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
I hope I get lucky this next drawing! I'm lovin these pics

You did get lucky Babe [Big Grin] You are the winner of my socks and I am gonna send you a signed not yet released 8/10 pic of my soles as per your request [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rebajean:
Oh girl I love those flip flops I need some like that!!!

I'll see if I can find some Rebajean. I have had a few [Big Grin] sign ups lately and I'm sure I can afford to send you a pair [Woot] I would love to see your pretty feet in them...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just can't stop looking at all the pics of ur flipflops, U have the best looking feet ever.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by footboy06:
I just can't stop looking at all the pics of ur flipflops, U have the best looking feet ever.

OMG you are so sweet [Blush] I totally love messages like this [Big Grin] Makes me wanna make this thread go on another month [Tongue] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Heres some pics of shoes that Hubby will never let me sell [Tongue]  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Let me know what Ya'll think of these [Tongue] Oh BTW I have decided to make this contest alot more interesting [Wink] each time anyone posts to my thread no matter how many times you do I will add your name into the hat. The next winner will recieve a pair of sweaty socks that I will wear to the gym and will stay in my gym shoes for 5 days, Also a signed 8/10 pic of any type of pic that they want, A pair of well worn flip flops and heres the best part. A full years membership to Shellsfeet.com [Big Grin] Now isn't that worth a post? Winner will be revealed Friday the 24th at 8pm C.S.T Later boys...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Lantzalot
Board Regular
Member # 173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lantzalot   Email Lantzalot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pics! Absolutely fantastic.

--------------------
I turned to speak to God about the worlds despair, but to make matters worse I found God wasn't there. --Robert Frost

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those toes Shelley

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great french peds in that pic.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that a really good deal. Any thing coming from you and your sexy feet is better than gold.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy06:

OMG you are so sweet [Blush] I totally love messages like this [Big Grin] Makes me wanna make this thread go on another month [Tongue] ...Shelley
I don't think anyone would complain if it went on for another month, you DO have the best looking feet ever.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can never get over how perfect your feet are, I can stare at your pics and know I am looking at the most perfect and most well taken care of feet I have ever seen and I have seen alot [Laugh] Oh and count me in for the draw even though I am a member of your site I will take the other stuff [Tongue]

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links