Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres A few pics that I did a long time ago before I had my site, When I used to wear tons of toe rings and anklets anklets [Hop] . Oh wait I still do that [Big Grin] Someone asked me to wear toe rings on every toe so here it is [Tongue]  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some more [Big Grin]  -  -  -
Sorry I didn't post new pics in a couple of days, I might have had the swine thingy [Roll Eyes] I will reveal details for the last drawing pretty soon so keep checking back, Make sure you get YOUR name into the hat [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
/t221/shellsprettyfeet/shell-62807-145-.jpg[/IMG]
Sorry I didn't post new pics in a couple of days, I might have had the swine thingy [Roll Eyes]

I really hope you are ok. That Swine Flu is BADDD!!

I like your blue toenails!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still want in the last drawing
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:

Sorry I didn't post new pics in a couple of days, I might have had the swine thingy [Roll Eyes]

I really hope you are ok. That Swine Flu is BADDD!!

I like your blue toenails!! [Big Grin]

TY TT [Big Grin] I am pretty sure it was just a cold [Wink] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel better Shelley! Those last photos you posted are amazing...
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Thanks for the 200th post on this thread Albatross and Thank you for caring [Blush] I must have had the A.C. on a little low one night [Wink] I was better after a couple of days [Thumbs Up] I'm gonna be way better than full steam now.

--------------------
 -
 -

LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you feel better Shelly [Kiss]

i love the pictures the last pic with you on your tippy toes with soles showing like that so hot thank you [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
Hope you feel better Shelly [Kiss]

i love the pictures the last pic with you on your tippy toes with soles showing like that so hot thank you [Smile]

Thank you Sweetheart [Love] IT was just a cold [Laugh] I swear [Thumbs Up] I thought you might have liked that one [Wink] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well glad you're ok Shelly, and glad your feet are so hot.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are not felling better i will rub your feet til you are better
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey shell how r u babe?

Getwellsoon babe [Kiss]

This set is very very very sexy my lovely babez

love u so very much

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey mama I hope you feel better and all I can say about your last pics is [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] God ur feet look great in flip flops!!!!!!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur, great feet in great flops.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are very [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] worthy. Your feet are flawless and I swear you don't need any jewelry to have the sexiest feet ever but I,m glad you wear them [Jerkoff] [Tongue]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links