Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly I wanna thank each and everyone who posted to my thread and brought a huge smile to my face everyday [Big Grin] Ya'll are awesome [Kiss]
This fridays winner will recieve
1 My sweaty,stinky socks
2 A years membership to www.Shellsfeet.com
3 A pair of my well worn flips that you get to choose
4 A signed, Personalized 8/10 pic
5 A picked by you prize of something you might want from me [Big Grin]
Also past winners are not exempt from the Final prize [Wink] So Post Post Post and lets finish this contest off with a bang.
Heres some pics of my feet in my green flip flops and toes done in the same color. there older pics but I think you might like them [Big Grin]  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some more [Tongue]  -  -
I think if I get alot of replies that I will be forced to keep this going on alot longer. If thats cool with Ya'll...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garyrich
Board Regular
Member # 22726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garyrich   Email garyrich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelly I am dieing to know your shoe size babe? Do you have guests on your site? ***WINK WINK***

--------------------
Minion for shelley at shellsfeet.com forever

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I NEED YOUR SOCKS AND FLOPS!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by garyrich:
Shelly I am dieing to know your shoe size babe? Do you have guests on your site? ***WINK WINK***

I am a size 8 Gary. Depends on what they have to offer [Tongue] What are you offering?...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Shelley -

First let me say I am not looking to win your sweaty socks, etc. so no one ha to worry about that!

BUT

I still wanted to say that I think you are one of the most creative women posting here and you never cease to amaze me! Of course it helps that you have great feet! LOL

You rock!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, the next prize is a great one! I have to win this time! [Big Grin] Those last pics are great Shelley.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ur flip flops are luck they get to be under those sexy feet [Drool] . I hope a get a chance to get some thing worn by your sexy feet. If not the pics are just as good. Keep those sexy pics coming. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats great babe... I love this green toenails, perfactly sexy looking feet .... [Kiss]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamma41
Board Regular
Member # 24765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamma41   Email kamma41   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure i've said it before but i saying it again i love those feet and this contest just gets better every week lol. I hope to god i win and im going to miss it when its gone :-(. Dont stop doing your thing hun xxx

--------------------
CURRENT SKY STATUS: Not Falling

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love your soles so much, and i love that you pose in stirrups!!! more models should do that. if i win i would love a pair of you used stirrups!!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
show me the socks and some great feet
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all in Shelly!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one more day to go! This is a great prize.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Heres some with the green sandals and some Christmas toes [Big Grin]  -  -
So, Who wants this contest to go on longer? Trust me, I am not running out of flip flop pictures [Big Grin] ....Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links