Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres another set of flip flops that are gonna be sold, these are from my tattoed feet set [Big Grin]  -
Thanks for all the posts guys [Kiss] ...Shelley [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes look amazing in that pic.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
Your toes look amazing in that pic.

Thank you Albatross [Big Grin] I loved that pedicure alot as well [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the polish you've got in that last pic. And please enter me for those socks - a weeks worth of sweat! [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Nice shot...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Lovely, lovely, lovely toes and soles!

Thank you,thank you,thank you very much robotron [Tongue] You my friend are entered [Big Grin] ...Shelley
Thanks Shelley! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
 -

Nice shot...

Just keeps getting quoted... [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want in the next drawing
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I get lucky this next drawing! I'm lovin these pics

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Thanks Guys [Blush] Primefootworship has just notified me of his address and his socks will be going out in the mail tomorrow [Big Grin] You will just have to hear it from him about how they smell [Nana] . "I don't like that new sock smell so I will be using a new pair of washed socks every night at the gym [Wink] and draw another winner out of the hat on Friday the 17th around 8 P.M this time. Hope Ya'll had a wonderful Easter...Shelley [Kiss] BTW heres another pic of my White Victorias Secret Pink flip flops to tide you over [Big Grin]  -

--------------------
 -
 -

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx guys. im lucky as hell. dont even know what to say. I'm flabbergasted to be able to receive a pair of Shelley's socks. I dont get a lot of feet so this is a rare occasion and im psyched. [Mmm] and a lot of [Jerkoff] good luck to you guys. thanx again Shelley [Smile]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i hope i can get lucky for that next drawing.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
purduenick
Board Regular
Member # 33961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for purduenick   Email purduenick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in your toes and feet are amazing

--------------------
nick!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
purduenick
Board Regular
Member # 33961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for purduenick   Email purduenick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in your toes and feet are amazing

--------------------
nick!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Your toes and feet look fantastic in that last pic, as always.
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links