Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 82)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you guys like Carmen! Here's some more..this time from our lovely Isabelle.

This is what you get when you get one of your best friends who has never modeled her feet to paint her toes and shove them in the camera for the first time ever. Heaven. full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenna_glam
Member # 49600

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Jenna_glam   Author's Homepage   Email Jenna_glam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just came to say that I take amateur foot photos and videos. I even do requests, W.A.M/splosh stuff, and the occasional foot worship Skype session. So, if you're looking for some new young feet, I'm your girl. I'm doing all of this through Fiverr (@Jenna_glam), so take a look at my profile if interested. [Smile]

https://www.fiverr.com/jenna_glam

-

--------------------
I'll send you photos and or videos of my feet! Multiple angles and positions available. I also do W.A.M/sploshing videos. Please see my Fiverr gigs for more info.

Have your own ideas? Inbox me! I will give them serious consideration!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isabelle is a BFF fersher. Tell her that her modeling is well received indeed.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed!

Been a bit since I’ve shown off our lovely Charlie..get a look at her tatted feet. Wrinkled soles and spread toes in the full set! - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Here's the set I did of Lycania about 15 minutes after we meet. As you can imagine, I didn't want to waste any time snapping pics of those lovely little feet, so it didn't take long to grab my camera. In this set, she starts out in sandles, and she slowly takes them off and gives you a good up close view of her soft wrinkly soles. Enjoy!

full set : http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great nails on her.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love looking at your sock removals. Love seeing a peek of the soles.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

sock removals are my all time favorite. if only they were everyone's so I could make more money off them and get more girls to do them. haha.
Glad you guys enjoy!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Sorry for the delay, but I bring with me great gifts! Minx is back and better than ever. This girl was always a crowd favorite, and its not hard to see why. Don’t miss it! full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love the peel. It's a striptease for the feet. I love it when a girl pinches my nose with their toes, that's where the best scent is.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

agreed, man. I get my g/f new shoes and socks all the time just so i can peel them off once she's been wearing them all day and I get that clean sweaty smell in my face..she has size 9 1/2 feet so her toes do a good job of wrapping around my nose. I'm not one for older dirty shoes, but either way, I totally feel you! haha

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Late nighters! Feast your eyes on our beautiful footpunk Skylar’s latest set. If you like messy feet attached to perfect gals, this is the set for you. Enjoy! full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

the-moment
Board Regular
Member # 38821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the-moment   Email the-moment   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
Love it cause it looks so crazy and fun!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks man! Sorry I've been slow on the updates lately. Here's some more, this time from our newest model, Vicqui J! Here's the backstory:

"I happened upon this lovely footpunk while walking through the mall and passing a jewelry store. I looked down and couldn't stop myself from asking her if she'd be interesting in shoving these feet into the camera for you guys, and here we are. Lotsa closeups of lovely toes and soles from our newest beauty, Vicqui J."

Don't miss it!

FULL SET - Http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

[ July 10, 2016, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Glad to see the internet hasn't killed all the malls yet! Cute little pout on her.

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links