Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AUTOMATIC AROUSAL (THROWBACK THURSDAY)

-

THROWBACK THURSDAY - CLASSIC CLIP!
Original release date: June 2015

Let's play a game. It's a little different, but trust me, girls.

It starts with a little introduction, then you get into playing. Just focus on this cute little pendant, 'k? Keep your eyes on it, follow it, focus on it, and listen to my voice.

You are starting to feel a little fuzzy in the head, a little drowsy in the eyes, and you're following my every single word. You are feeling like you're up for anything, very impressionable, very obedient. By the time I count down to 1, you will be in an altered state of mind and have an intense need to listen and follow every single thing I say. Well, girls, it's time to play my game.

Suddenly, my feet appear very alluring to you. They're tempting, and you have an intense desire to worship them. As you worship them, you become more aroused and excited - the more you lick my feet, the wetter you get in your panties. It's like my feet are the ultimate aphrodisiac - you simply can't help yourselves, and you want to suck and lick until you achieve full orgasm! The scent, the sight, the taste, they drive you wild and inspire an insatiable need to get off. My feet have become your ultimate sexual arousal.

When I count down to 1, and snap my fingers, you will forget everything that just happened. However, from now on, whenever you see or smell my feet, you will start to tingle and shake, creaming your panties and salivating at the mouth. You won't be able to resist the carnal desire inside of you, and you'll do ANYTHING to get your mouths on them again.

Bailey and Quin wake up, disoriented, and confused: "why does my mouth taste like salt and feet?" Then, I casually dangle my bare feet in front of them. Immediately they start to moan and mewl, touching their pussies and slithering their lips toward the objects of their desire!

Featuring Miss Quin & Bailey Paige

(Original resolution: 1280x720p HD)

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, FOOT WORSHIP, ROBOTS, TOE SUCKING, MAGIC CONTROL

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UGG SWEAT AND TEARS

-

I'm here for My shoot, Fluffy! And I like to make the most out of My time with little film bitches. I am efficient! So I want the camera rolling before I even enter the building, slave boy. As soon as you answer the door, it's ACTION!

After you open the door, I barge right in and order you to the floor. Of course you can't say no to Me, and you quickly oblige. Flat on the floor, you are now My doormat. I taunt you by describing just how hot, wet, sweaty, and smelly My Uggs are! These are old and comfortable faithful boots, and I've had them since I lived up north where it's cold, so they are SEASONED, to put it gently.

I don't waste a moment before forcing you to sniff these stinky soles! There's no way your nose can escape the stench, and the green vapors of foot funk make you dizzy and nauseous. you have no choice but to inhale every molecule of jock-jam from between My toes!

Sniff and inhale, bitch, because this is just the beginning of today. We all love to abuse you, but it's extra special when I get home movies on My phone while I'm beating you up. I can't wait to show everyone on My Snapchat what I'm up to today!

Featuring Slave Fluffy

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SMOTHER, DIRTY FEET, SWEATY FEET, BOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LUSTY LAWNBOY: THROWBACK THURSDAY

-

Original release date: September 2015

I'm so lonely in this house, and I could use some quality time with a sexy man. The lawn boy is scheduled to come today, so I have an idea. I'm determined to seduce him. He always rejects my advances and acts all professional when I try to flirt with him. Damned morals. This time, it's going to be different. I've dressed in some cute, revealing lingerie, high heels, and determination. He comes in the house, expecting to be paid for his services. I try one last time to convince him to get physical with me, and he declines. He talks about being proper and all that nonsense. Well, that leaves me with one choice: I have to entrance him and entrap him. I quickly pull out my focus pendant and start to swing it. His eyes widen and are drawn like magnets to the pendant. He follows my words, his eyelids getting heavier and his mind getting fuzzier. By the time I snap my fingers, he is in a dreamlike state and completely mesmerized by me. He is overcome with lust and desire, and every cell in his body wants to ravage me.
Now I can get what I want. He obeys my every command and begins to touch my body. Each touch increases the mind control, and I'm reveling in the much-needed attention. My husband never gropes me like this! The lawn boy gets so aroused, I almost can't keep up with his man handling and touching! From my breasts to my ass to my legs to my feet, every inch of me is irresistible to him. This is what I've been wanting.

Before I snap him out of the trance, I plant a trigger in his mind: Whenever he smells fresh-cut grass, he will be overcome by an insatiable desire for ME. Being a lawn boy is going to make his pants very tight, every day, with every job. By the end of the work day, he will be absolutely throbbing for me.

I snap him out of it, and he awakens confused and dazed. He wonders why his shirt just magically disappeared from his body. I tell him that he took it off himself because he was hot. He remembers nothing, but the smell of fresh grass wafting through the windows immediately triggers an erection. Embarrassed, he quickly makes an exit, totally confused by the sudden boner out of nowhere. I smile and glow, happy that I've now got the hot lawn boy in the palm of my devious hands!

Featuring Lance Hart

See what else this lucky lawnboy has gotten into!
 -

Category: HOT WIVES
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, HOUSEWIVES, MAGIC CONTROL, MESMERIZE

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

C4S TOP 50 THANK YOU

-

This is for those of you who know they didn't deserve to download the free file I offered ONLY to My Clips4Sale customers, and those who missed the memo!

I am always in the Top 100-200, and I am often in the Top 50. In December, I challenged all of you to help push Me as high as you could, and you came through! Those masturbating hands were furiously jerking, those fingers excitedly clicking to buy clips, and I got to #30 and stayed there for a long fucking time.

As promised, I created a FREE "Thanks" video that was ONLY available to My Clips4Sale email list.

The video is no longer available for free, so I am allowing you to purchase it here!

It's is also for sale on My other clip stores, but those customers were not given or even made aware of the Free Video. Now they can buy it for themselves and join in the celebration of My success!

This is a generalized JOI with something for everyone. I guide you through a masturbation session, touching upon themes and pieces that I know you all like. If you aren't as turned on by one thing, you will get a rise out of other things in this video.

No matter if you like feet, humiliation, NON-humiliation, breasts, legs, ass, My voice, My words, My JOI direction, permission to cum, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CBT, or other scenarios, you WILL be eager and able to cum to this clip.

Category: JOI
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, CUM COUNTDOWN, FEMDOM POV

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LEG LOUNGE

-

Original release date: June 2015

Luscious, lubed-up, lounging legs, and they're all mine.

I've oiled them up for maximum impact, and my target is your cock.

They're in their full exposed glory, pumping and flexing and stretching like the magical beings they are. I let you see them from multiple angles, in many positions, and my goal is to drive your dick crazy.

want your leg-addicted mind and cock to be thumping with energy, dizzy with desire, and primed to explode.

I guide you through a hot jerk off session, and my legs kick you right into high gear. Pump your dick, while I pump my gams. Sexy.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, PRINCESS, LEGS, POV, FEMDOM POV

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BUSINESS SUIT TRAMPLE (THROWBACK THURSDAY)

-

Original release date: October 2007

"There's nothing like squishing a footstool after a long day at work. This clip includes foot/leg/nylon worship, shoe dangling, trampling, and face-kicking. At one point, I giggle as I slam my little feet onto my footstool's stomach!"

...Wow, I didn't do Myself justice with that description! This video has serious foot and leg beatdowns in it. I'm wearing a business skirt suit and pantyhose, and I've got him on the floor as a foot stool. To keep him in check, I kick him, stomp him, face-bust him with My pantyhose feet, scissor-squeeze his neck and head, and beat him up using only My feet and legs.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FACEBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLD, FACE SLAPPING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SUNSET SOLES

-

I've heard it many times: you're "not into feet," but Mine are..... and then you trail off, mesmerized by the tiny, soft feet in your hands. The urge to kiss them overcomes you, and you fall deeper in love with every inch of Me.

How many less-than-kinky, "vanilla" identifying, non-foot fetishist men have I given an erection with My feet? I've lost count.

It starts with an innocent foot rub. I let you touch My delicate soles, run your hands along My wrinkled arches, and slide your fingers in between My tiny, tight toes. The moans I make send shivers down your spine. Hearing My noises of pleasure makes you want to continue - to keep pleasing Me.

The urge to place your lips on My skin overwhelms you. As you reach your adoring head down, licking your lips in anticipation, you look up at Me. The way I bite My lip, giving you permission to kiss...you're lost.

Kissing turns into licking, which leads to sucking. More gasping and moaning from Me. Pleasure, all for Me. An adult man, literally kneeling at My feet and tongue-fucking My toes.

My sheer delight at the way you worship fuels your desire, and before you know it, your mind is fuzzy and your perspective is scrambled. The idea of eroticizing the Female foot makes perfect sense, and you regret not discovering this ecstasy sooner. Suddenly, you can't shake the thoughts: The shock and disbelief you feel at the sexual arousal My feet have given you, combined with the immediate erection you get when you even have these thoughts, and you're changing your entire life's outlook.

I've foot-fucked your mind and seduced your cock.

Have fun trying to get My feet out of your mind now. I've planted a fetish. And you can't stop it from growing. Let's water it with some guided masturbation.

Show Me just how powerfully My beautiful, pedicured, highly-arched, tiny-toed, wrinkled-sole feet can make you cum.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: POV FOOT WORSHIP, FEET JOI, SENSUAL DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, so hot! 🙂 love the writing
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BLACK LEATHER BOOTS

-

If you don't get an erection from seeing, smelling, hearing, and tasting leather boots, you will after participating in this video. I'm about to give you a boot fetish or strengthen your existing one.

My words describe just what turns men on about thigh high, leather, black, back-laced, high heeled boots. I will tell you how to worship them.

I have you on your knees, obeying. Using your tongue in ways you'd never imagined. Licking intricate folds and dangerous leather with your virgin tongue. Putting your most vulnerable parts into the mouth of a beautiful beast. Lick. Suck. Taste. Savor.

Touch your cock as I slide My heel inside your wet mouth.

Get lost and go blind in the frenzied sensuality of My leather boots. Be astonished at how easily I make you melt, and how strong your attraction to Me in these boots is becoming.

Suck on My stiletto as you masturbate faster and cum to My countdown.

My leather boots are ringing in your ears and lingering on your taste buds, your cock still twitching in your hand and spurting the last bits of a shuddering whole-body orgasm. My stiletto is still inside your mouth and between your drooling lips.

Tongue-fuck My boots and feel how powerful they are, as they milk an orgasm out of you that you've never experienced before and will never experience again. Welcome to addiction - you will always be chasing this first high.

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, LEATHER, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

VANILLA FOOT SWIRLER

-

If this was a high school superlative list in the yearbook, I would win two: "Person Most Likely to have Told You So" and "Person Most Likely to Turn You Kinky." Let's talk about the latter.

It's almost annoying, the way I brag about how many "vanilla" men I've turned into foot enthusiasts, if not full-blown fetishists.

Funny, though: it's only for MY feet.

It starts with their shape and the way I keep them perfectly pretty. As if carefully designed by an artist, My feet are ideal specimens. They would be the example of perfection that would be used to illustrate the definition of a perfect foot. You never even thought about feet - but now your curiosity is beckoning you. Come to Her.

These are intimate body parts, but they wield such a powerful pull on you. I want to see your cock twitch for them. Ache for them. Masturbate to them. To feet.

Each boy who didn't think he could cum from a foot job - and thought they'd need to be finished with a hand job - has been left astonished, looking at his load of cum dripping down My arches. Once they see this new, erotic option, they're hooked just like you were. It's not true that kinky is submissive. Stop constantly telling Me how you're "not a sub." I get it. Stop trying to prove something. Just masturbate, stupid. It's as simple as that.

Just the shoe precariously dangling from My pedicured toe sends a little burst of anxiety through your chest. What is that? The way I describe how I want you to lick, suck, and worship

My feet and toes is even hotter than if I were describing your tongue on My pussy and ass. Believe Me.......it feels almost as good. Listen to how I want you to give Me pleasure and what to do with your cock.

It's something new. It's something you know is dangerous - but you don't know exactly how it will hurt you. You're horny to find out. Why, why are you jerking off to feet right now? What has taken over you? Is it My sickening confidence? My sensual curves and crinkles? My words purring into your ear and down your neck? The realization that you are enjoying a fully nude sexual body part - and getting away with it?

So many swirling feelings and electric body sensations overwhelm you. I carry you through what you will later realize is your seduction into the erotic strangeness of a foot fetish.

With a masturbation session so intense with Me, you could explode at any second, who fucking cares how weird and perverted you feel?

Fuck it. Cum.

I have a feeling you'll also enjoy "Vanilla Foot Kink"
 -

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEET JOI, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Not a Footboy - 1080p HD (720p HD & mobile versions available)
 -

C4S: clips4sale.com/14248/22927945/cidcc34a78998abee0316642735ae/

IWC: iwantclips.com/store/716/Sarah-DiAvola/2039273

MV: manyvids.com/Video/1796550/Not-a-Footboy-1080p-HD/

Price: $6.99
Size: 161 MB
Length: 4 minutes

I'm not telling you to jerk off to My feet - but I'm not saying you can't, either.

Feet are ok, but they've never really done anything for you the way they seem to mesmerize so many other men and women.

You're not a footboy.

So, let's just watch Me lounge here and mull over how not into feet you are.

Let's admire these unique, colorful, intricate, designer high heels. The heel is chunky but sky-high, the platform is just the right level, the peep toe shows My rosy pink pedicure, and the details and embellishments look like they were hand-stitched and applied by rare candy land elves. It's beautiful, how so many different colors and patterns can come together to create something synergistic and fantastic. Separately, these designs are nothing particularly compelling. But together, they each work to highlight the others and it's the combination that makes each individual element sings in delightful harmony.

My feet, all by themselves, may not be the thing that stops you in your tracks. But when you see them as part of My whole...they are elevated to white-hot heights and you can see their erotic appeal. Why not?

Why would any part of My body be unattractive... to anyone? It's only logical that a heterosexual male would blend his gaze so that the curves and arches of My feet affect him the same as My hips. That My toes would tickle his sexual imagination and make him think of them on his cock. Make him long to kiss the soft, clean, fresh, talented toes, one by one.

But that's not you. You're not a footboy. So you won't enjoy this video when it gets to the point where I dangle the heels from each foot. And you'll hate the part where I tease you with My legendary wrinkled soles and talk about what they can do with your body. You'll be cringing when I mimic My footjob motions and lick My lips as My eyes devour you. I'm sure you'll send Me an angry email and quit porn forever, as soon as I start to guide and encourage you through a masturbation session and cum countdown.

Because, after all, you are not a footboy and feet don't make your cock hard.

...Right?

Enjoy - or don't... ;-)

~ Sarah DiAvola

C4S: clips4sale.com/14248/22927945/cidcc34a78998abee0316642735ae/

IWC: iwantclips.com/store/716/Sarah-DiAvola/2039273

MV: manyvids.com/Video/1796550/Not-a-Footboy-1080p-HD/

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

"Hose Are Easy"

-

Or, rather, you are easy when pantyhose come into play.

How appropriate, then, is it that I suck on a sucker in this video, while I play with a sucker in this video?

Go ahead. Sniff. mmmm. White cotton ankle socks. Stretched over sheer nude sheer-to-waist pantyhose.

If you weren't into either of those things before, you're about to be. Because no matter what, you're into My feet.

Take it out for Me. I'm going to guide you through a jerk off session. Show Me. Let it out.

Do I really need to describe My feet here? What a waste of My time, when you can easily see thousands of words in these moving pictures.

...Want Me to take My socks off? Ha, I saw you shudder.

Here are My goals: To hook you with arousal, mesmerize you with sensuality, and temper you with humility. I want you to understand that you don't deserve this.

But I want you to consider your unworthiness while you stroke your cock for My pantyhose. I know how to pose like a round peg in a round hole to your senses, don't I? It's like wherever your mind wants Me to go, I'm already there. Always.

My cotton white thong panties are perfectly positioned against the pantyhose seam.

I'm guiding you through a sensual masturbation session that is inextricably linked to addiction and guilt. Like your dealer. It's so easy to take. It's so easy to use you. It's so easy to manipulate and guide a man like you.

Keep jerking and sniffing. The longer the video goes on, the less I care about exciting you. Because I realize that I'm over-estimating you, and you will cum like a drooling googly-eyed monster, even while I'm talking about something as mundane as MySpace.

Ready for lift-off? 10...9...8...7....

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: SOCKS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , TIGHTS FETISH , FOOT FETISH , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION Keywords: sarah diavola , brat princess sarah , white socks , cotton , seam , lollipop , joi , masturbation instruction , femdom pov , brat princess , manipulatrix , orgasm control , countdown , tease , panties
Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 12 minutes
Size: 531 MB Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 4/30/20 09:00PM

KINKBOMB ($1 less): http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/hose-are-easy-1080p-hd/348646
CLIPS4SALE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14248/23178881/hose-are-easy-1080p-hd/cidcc34a78998abee0316642735ae
MANYVIDS: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1914765/Hose-are-Easy-1080p-HD/
IWANTCLIPS: https://iwantclips.com/store/716/Sarah-DiAvola/2074681

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

"Vanilla Foot Kink 2.0"

-

Vanilla Foot Kink 2.0 - 1080p

Description:

C'mere. I want to give you what you're curious about.

My skin-tight white mini cocktail dress wraps around my body as I walk toward you on my tiny high heels. No panties. But that's not why you're here anyway.

You're curious about what's inside the shoes. Why do so many men get so rock-hard, enjoy multiple orgasms, and crawl on their hands and knees for these feet?

Enter my kinky, erotic hallway to heaven, my dear. Let yourself become swept away into an exciting new avenue of your sexual repertoire. Something different... but feels just right, perfectly in balance with your erotic explorations.

I do have perfect feet. The wrinkles are endless - even my individual toes have their own wrinkles - and they get deeper each time I scrunch my feet up. I know what you see from down there, and I know what muscles to flex to get my wrinkles to reach their maximum depth and visibility. I've got this down to a sexual science.

Stroke your cock for me. I'll guide your hand and seduce you with my purring voice, my pouty pink lips, my striking eyes, my adorable colored hair... and my expert feet.

Let's play, come on. I promise you'll enjoy it. I'm going to tease your masturbation into going down my way. I want to swirl up your vanilla and sprinkle it with kink.

Let's jerk off to my feet, shall we? I'll even count you down to the point of ejaculation! See if you can aim it at my toes and imagine it dribbling down my soles, over my insanely high arches.

...before you realize what's happened, you're masturbating your cock to a foot fantasy.

READ LESS
Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: POV FOOT WORSHIP, FEET JOI, GODDESS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SENSUAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: sarah diavola, brat princess sarah, wrinkled soles, high arches, toes, legs, pussy peek, findom, joi, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, vanilla, cum countdown, mesmerize.
Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes
Size: 440 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Added: 5/7/21 07:11PM

CLIPS4SALE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14248/24925701/vanilla-foot-kink-2-1080p/cidcc34a78998abee0316642735ae
MANYVIDS: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2747298/Vanilla-Foot-Kink-2-1080p/
IWANTCLIPS: https://iwantclips.com/store/716/Sarah-DiAvola/2580817
KINKBOMB: http://www.kinkbomb.com/p/vanilla-foot-kink-2/365678

Vanilla Foot Kink - 1080p  -

Vanilla Foot Swirler - 1080p
 -

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links