Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLACK FRENCH

-

Romantic and vicious, sensual and sadistic. A simple, classic pedicure with a dak and sensual twist. Black French, on My toes and My fingers. My fingernails are long, sleek and all-natural. No tips. My toe nails are tiny and cute, but each nail holds up to the design and sports the black edge beautifully.

Sit on your hands and worship. Kiss each perfect toe. I point them in your face and look at you while you squirm with erotic frustration. All the arousal from these perfect feet, bratty attitude, rude gestures, wrinkled soles, sky-high arches, and modern-classic pedicure.........and none of the ability to touch yourself.

I like to see you struggle against your urges while I tease and taunt them, knowing exactly what I'm doing to you. Oh......I know.

My ass above My feet is a jaw-dropping DELIGHT, and the pre-cum that's going to ooze out of your junk is going to ruin your fucking pants. But no touching. When I've played with your heart, toyed with your cock, and fucked with your brain as much as I care to, I deny you and flip you off. Duh. Did you think you were...WORTHY??

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, TEASE & DENIAL, FOOT DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRAT BUSTED! feat Maia Evon & Slave Fluffy

-

Hey nerd, maybe you shouldn't have been such a fuckin' square, cuz now We're putting you through some major bully business!

We dressed you up as a slutty school girl and paraded you around for Our amusement, and now We're really going to rough you up, bitch boy. What are those stupid books in your hand? Do you actually pay attention to stupid schoolwork? What a sucker! We slam those to the floor and take your glasses off. Sarah puts them on Her face and imitates the way you look walking around like a dork, then She thows them to the ground and We both smash them with Our cute little wedge heels!

Oh, is your mommy gonna be mad because you broke your glasses, pansy boy?

We put you through the wringer with wedgies, ballbusting, beating your face with Our asses, nipple-twisting purple nurples, and trampling your little weenie in your widdle panties!

We take turns squashing your stupid face under Our ass cheeks and really grind it in. We kick your balls over and over - why would you need them anyway? you're a girl now!

Sarah's vicious and adorable mouth says things that will make you wee your panties and cry home to momma, and Maia's sadistic giggle and pure pleasure from your pain will make you confused at how bad you want to be completely destroyed by Her.

Look at the way you scream and wince as We abuse you! Each agonized yelp makes Us laugh even more and go even harder! We are TOTAL BITCHES!
This is an extravaganza of fetishes: If you wish you could be sissified, humiliated, physically abused, and destoyed by the most popular Girls in school, this clip is for YOU, loser!

Featuring Maia Evon and fluffy

Related Categories: WEDGIES, BALLBUSTING, ASS SMOTHERING, TRAMPLING, FACE SITTING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

RED TOES JOI

-

Have you ever seen a fairy dance? That's what I look like, perched-yet-snuggled on this bed, pointing and gently kicking My legs and toes in a playful seduction.

My red toes are dramatic. My arches are beautifully high. My wrinkles are deep. My soles are soft. My toes are PERFECT. Be lulled into a drooling mess as you stroke your cock to My red pedicured toes.

Give all of your wants to Me. I am everything you've ever searched for.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: TOENAIL POLISH, FOOT FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, TOE FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SWEATY SOCK SNIFFER 4

-

Hey, pervert.

Let Me just sit down here, with My teeny tiny workout shorts and My stinky black and white Chucks. I know you like these sneakers, don't you? That's because you're pathetic. I wear them when I want something from you. When I want to trick you into giving it to Me by using the fetishes that bring you to your knees.

Look how dirty the bottoms are. Look how worn the tops are. Notice how deep My socks are into the sneakers - you can't even see the tops!

I can make you snap to it. Lull you in with your favorite sneakers, then seal the deal with the core of your desire: My dirty, sweaty, warm socks.

Then, I make you tipsy with the aroma inside of My hot, wet shoes.

And I get every little thing I desire from you, and I get you so horny and dizzy that you thank Me for rinsing you.

I strip off each white cotton sock slowly, toe by toe, until My sweet, sexy sole skin slithers out to greet and deceive you. My highly-wrinkled soles wiggle and scrunch right in front of your nose.

I scramble your brain over My feet, from shoe to bare sole, so thoroughly that you're thanking Me for taking everything from you.

Pay up and like it, perv.

Smell more of My socks here:

SOCKY SMELLS

-

SWEATY SOCK SNIFFER 2

-

SWEATY SOCK SNIFFER 3

-

SOCKY SMELLS

-

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

EASY HOSE

-

I can make you as easy as I want you to be. Sometimes I forget how effortless it is for Me to play you like a fiddle. To wrap you around My finger...My legs.

I wind you up, like My little puppet toy, and I watch you dance for Me and your cock twitch for Me. How delightful it is, to be able to so quickly surrender and fall into this mental space. This feels right. This makes you whole. It's ok that you're incomplete without Me.

As I'm speaking, I'm edging your cock. Follow My lead as I pump you up, stretch your pleasure, and make you gulp for air when I tell you to pause. The intense need to serve Me, your Goddess, is greater than your selfish bodily desires to achieve orgasm. It would be preferable to be denied an orgasm, than to have one at the expense of Goddess. Anything for Goddess. Yes. Stroke. Stop. Absorb Me.

These pantyhose are soft and whisper-thin, sheer-to-waist except for a small gusset that barely covers My priceless jewels. Of course I know how to wield them, My dear. Pantyhose and stockings, wrapped around My legs, become smooth-operator agents of erotic destruction and coercion. It is the artful hands that guide them, the expert seductress that gives them life and power.

I want to tug at your arousal and play with your erection. I want to use your total helplessness against My stockings to trick you into doing whatever I say. I will convince you to submit your most precious things to Me, including your desperately-needed orgasms. I will tease you until you can't take it anymore, and then you will beg for Me to continue the sweet torture. I promise you release, and then I keep it just out of your reach. And you wouldn't give up the insanity for anything in the world.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LEGS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ORGASM DENIAL, EDGING GAMES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FLATS FAPPER

-

It's time to throw these away. Who wants My stinky garbage flats? One Woman's nasty flats is another man's holy grail! Look at the insides, how worn they are - you can see where My soles have rubbed over the insides, for YEARS. It is obvious that these are well past their prime.

The inner walls of the shoes are marked with My scent. What will you do with this treasure? How do you like to enjoy My smelly shoes? Let's talk about that.

How about you lock your eyes and your nose onto these old, worn, beat-up flat shoes, while you listen to Me delve into your near future: when you're diving face-first into My foot smell.

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: ABUSED SHOES, FOOT FETISH, DANGLING, FOOT SMELLING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

CASTRATION INJECTION

-

CUSTOM:

(You start talking to your slave)
‘I have something special for you. This injection will make you last longer in bed. Your cock will be more productive for me.’
(You pretend to make the injection right between the balls and then you start laughing)
‘You are a stupid loser. Do you want to know what it was? It was a serum with chemical castration. But don’t worry. You have a chance. It will start working only if you have an orgasm’
(Then you make the slave lie down on the bed and you take off your socks)
‘Smell my stinky feet. They are so sweaty.’
(You start touching his dick spitting slowly on it. He begs you not to make him cum, he would not lose his balls)
‘If you don’t want to be castrated just don’t cum. If you cum you will loose your balls. I’m so excited about the idea of castrating a man, about the idea of your balls melting and disappear. Kiss my feet.'
(He has to cum. He beg you not to do it but you push your feet hard on his face, block his arm and go on jerking him and slowly spitting on his cock)
‘Ahahahahah!! Lose your balls for me. Loose your balls for your goddess.
(He cums and you laugh)
‘Now you will be my eunuch slave. Loser’

Category: FOOT SMELLING HANDJOB
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, EXECUTRIX, FOOT DOMINATION, CBT, FORCED MALE ORGASM

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

IGNORED BY STOCKINGS AND LACE

-

None of My time is free.

Even when I'm doing nothing but preparing to seduce the hell out of you. So, I turned on the camera. I'm putting off some filming here, writing notes and sipping tea, vaping.

In this lovely lace leotard.

Sit on the hard, cold tiles and peek into My most mundane moments. Enjoy My silence, knowing that I'm not going to acknowledge you. Then, leave.

Category: GARTER & STOCKINGS
Related Categories: IGNORE, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LEOTARD FETISH, RIPOFF, VOYEUR

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

WRINKLED SOLE SILENCE

-

Uh oh, I'm ignoring you again. But at least you get to stare at My super-wrinkly soles and My wiggly toes!

Enjoy this lull, because I've got more action coming for you.

Drool over each delicate wrinkle, and follow the little movements of My toes with your eyes. Go ahead, touch yourself while you ogle My feet. Have you ever seen such deep wrinkles and high arches? No. Dive in.

Category: WRINKLED SOLES
Related Categories: HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, TOE FETISH, RIPOFF, SOLES, IGNORE

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

TEASED TO SHREDS

-

...There will always be more pantyhose for Me.

I do not get upset when I get a run in My stockings, because I see it as an immediate opportunity. Either I wear them to the gym for a couple of days to get them sweaty and sell them to you, or I rip them to pieces and sell the video to you for you to enjoy. Either way, you are so excited and appreciative that you send Me more pantyhose! Everyone wins.

Hear the shreds as I rip the thin material with My sharp nails. Look at how the individual fibers unravel down the curves of My legs, from thigh to toe. Watch My toes escape and break through the bottoms. Brace yourself as I rrrrrrriiiip the silky stocking from the gusset between My legs, with a mischievous smile on My face.

This is a treat for your senses and a sensual violence that everyone can appreciate - especially you.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: CLOTHES DESTRUCTION / BURNING, ASMR, FOOT FETISH, LEGS, FEMDOM POV

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Joint]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links