Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory And Her Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Malory And Her Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by punkluvsfeet101:
i love the pics with the purplr hose i wonder what her feet smell like i whould also love to smell her flip flops

Hello punkluvsfeet101 -

I've been told by everybody who knows first-hand (and I agree), that Malory's feet smell as good as they taste (and they taste as good as they look). She has several pair of flip flops and has somehow managed to instil her scent into each pair (not quite sure how that works).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Stunning shots of Mal.

The pic of her on the drums is like a fantasy come true.

Hello Adam X -

Here are a few shots of Malory the drummer:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000452

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could say she hits a perfect beat.

In our hearts!
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lgill101
Board Regular
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lgill101   Email lgill101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hello lgill101 -

You make some good points about Malory, no argument here! It's the softness that really sets her apart and to feel those feet of hers is out of this world. Maybe some day you can make it to a foot party and we will see about getting Malory's feet in your face.

Haha well I think that would be one of the greatest things I’d ever have done in my entire life all 19 years of it [Smile] but been a broke student on the other side of the Atlantic it will have to remain a dream for the time been. What you do is really amazing all the girls you find and take pictures of always seem to have these amazing eyes you can imagine not just fancying the pants of them but also wanting to just sit and chat with them.

p.s the girl I'm dating would stomp my head in if i ever did manage to get to one of your parties [Smile]

--------------------
they reckon it will take 3 weeks to make gene pitney a coffin made from oak.... but only 24 hours from balsa

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just tell her you are coming to my place for some tea and scones.

Works for me when i gotta sneak out!

Or, hell with it, invite her along!
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello lgill101 -

You are actually the same age as Malory! I am attracted to girls with beautiful eyes and sometime notice that even before the feet. I love the character and personalities of all these girls and am very proud of the fact that our party guests do specifically love sitting in conversation with them.

They often tell me "Hey Ben, this would have been the greatest party, even without the feet". I feel the same, and feet are always a bonus (albeit, a HUGE bonus).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Adam X -

I took those photos of Malory on the drums, early last summer. When we were done, she said "Hey Ben, do you put captions on these pictures? Because if you do, you should put a caption that says 'Smell My Drums'".

She thought that was clever but it was pretty exciting just to hear that. To hear those words from her. Sometimes these girls will surprise you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone thanks for all the great compliments. School & work have been taking up all my time & no time to check the forums but this is a really nice surprise! I'm learning more about this feet stuff everyday. And I'm totally thankful for all of it!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

No worries. Ben and Mal - all the best. Pfft, school work. Fuggedaboudit

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Hey everyone thanks for all the great compliments. School & work have been taking up all my time & no time to check the forums but this is a really nice surprise! I'm learning more about this feet stuff everyday. And I'm totally thankful for all of it!

~Malory

Just handle your business; we understand how things can really get hectic in a day. Keep on learning about the science of sexy feet... school is always open around here. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Malory, perched atop her car. We had a great time doing these at a friend's house in West Seattle - and his neighbors LOVE us. They ask him frequently "Hey, when are Ben and Malory coming to visit again?"

[ January 31, 2006, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello sleddogg -

We had a little wardrobe fun with this and I was pleased as punch with the results.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Lord Ben..! those last 2 are amazing! whoa!..when did you find a sunny day to take those? lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

That is an OUTSTANDING avatar!!!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links