Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
All of these pictures are awesome. Do you get to worship these feet as well?

Hello FtLckr26 - Yes, the first time was when Malory attended her first foot party. This was about three weeks after I met her. Soon thereafter, it became a regular and routine aspect of our friendship and has remained so since.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN , GREAT BACK, I MISS MALORY FEET...I WANT SEE PICS MALORY WORN FLIP FLOPS!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke Skywatcher:
Um, Ben, Dude.

<Gasp>

Water.

<Gulp>

Ok. Better. Thanks Man.

Hello Luke Skywatcher - Malory has a way that gets me gasping for air, water and few other things as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Squid:
Great to see you back, Ben! Awesome pics. Malory is lookin sexy as ever [Smile]

Hello Squid - Malory says "Hello" .. I guess you know, she always liked you. Have a great weekend.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Bennnnnnnn !!

Welcome back, dude. You were really missed around here. And Malory is super cute.

Hello Tadpole in a Jar! Nice of you to check in and I LOVE that avatar!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Ben. By the way, how is the lovely Kirsten ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
i believe ben.. malory feet..so cute!!!..i like sniff malory flip flops!

Hello sayonara - Malory has a distinctive scent of her own and her flip flops hold it well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My goodness!! The Empire strikes back... good to see you are back in the saddle, Ben. No arguments from me about lovely Malory and her goodies. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Bennnnnnnn !!

Welcome back, dude. You were really missed around here. And Malory is super cute.

Hello Tadpole in a Jar! Nice of you to check in and I LOVE that avatar!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Ben. By the way, how is the lovely Kirsten ?
Hello Tadpole in a Jar -

Miss Kirsten is great. I was just over at her house last Wednesday for dinner (hamburger helper) and we shot the breeze for about two hours or so. She still amazes me and it's hard to believe I've known her for so long. She's never missed a foot party in either city (Seattle or Portland).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN , ITS MY LUCKY DAY!I SNIFF 2 PAIRS OF FLIP FLOPS OF PRETTY GIRLS...THE BLONDE DUTCH GIRL AGE 23 YEARS DELICIOUS LONG TOES SIZE 9 WEAR SIMLPLY BLUE FLIP FLOPS WELL WORN DEEP TOE IMPRINTS....OOHH MY GOD SMELLY STRONG TASTE!,SNIFF 20 MINUTES!! OTHER GIRL BRAZILIAN LATINA TYPE 27 YEARS OLD SIZE 7 IN HAVAIANAS TRADICIONAL PINK WELL WORN VISIBLE FOOT PRINTS,SNIFF 15 MINUTES, DELICIOUS TASTE SMOOTH SMELLY...........LUCKY DAY!!!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
HI BEN , GREAT BACK, I MISS MALORY FEET...I WANT SEE PICS MALORY WORN FLIP FLOPS!

Hello sayonara - there are a few flip flop photos of Malory scattered throughout the links in the first page of this post, which will include some closeups as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
My goodness!! The Empire strikes back... good to see you are back in the saddle, Ben. No arguments from me about lovely Malory and her goodies. [Cool]

Hello Footman9 - I'm happy as well to see you are still here and posting actively. I'll tell Malory you said Hello.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet are so cute
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
what is britney up to ben?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by evidence:
her feet are so cute

Hello evidence - they are! They have a really great feel to them, a VERY pronounced softness and smoothness. These things seem to come through in her photos.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
what is britney up to ben?

Hello Mighty Mike - Brittney is doing great. She's doing well in her classes and does spend a lot of "foot time" around here in between classes and work. I may be seeing her on Friday of this week, I'll be sure to say hello for you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links