Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
I am playong Thief - Deadly shhadows

I'm playing Thief also, but in my case it's the arcade game Thief that was released by Pacific Novelty back in 1981. The concept is basically just like Pac-Man except you're a thief gobbling up money instead of dots and running from police instead of ghosts. Those of you who remember the golden age of arcades like I do might remember that Thief cabinets had actual cassette players mounted inside of them which would play the 4-minute tape loop of actual police band radio announcements from way back, thus adding a constant element of speech audio to the gameplay.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 23, I think I caught the tail end of Arcades. I still go to them occasionally in Weirs Beach New Hampshire, but they just aren't the same anymore nor are they nearly as popular(in that arcade even) as when I was younger.

Sad really, I love Arcades, but today's arcades make me hate them. I'm not paying 1.75 for 30 seconds of some high tech racing game.

Ring King was the best, but if I could find Ninja Gaiden or Double Dragon for sale i'd definitely buy them.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i completely forgot about arcades.

i love time crisis 3, people. i play it whenever i see it and have time to spare. house of dead, too

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I say, World of Warcraft on the PC? If not, World of Warcraft! [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shogun
Board Regular
Member # 8465

Icon 14 posted      Profile for shogun   Email shogun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Americas Army on the pc
dawn of war pc
winning eleven 10 ps2
might have to get back into god of war!! cool game

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if I could find Ninja Gaiden or Double Dragon for sale i'd definitely buy them.
Ninja Gaiden was off the damned hook! I LOVED that game in the arcade...back when "real" arcades existed. It drained my pockets but I didn't care...it's a shame that we never got a home version of this, aside from the one that appeared on the Atari Lynx, which I never got to play... [Cry]

What I've been playing this week:
Tempest 2000 (Sega Saturn)
R-Type III (Super Nintendo)
P.N.03 (GameCube)
Ikaruga (GameCube) *Got me a 63 piece chain on chapter 1! Yay for me! [Laugh] *
Aleste/M.U.S.H.A. (Sega Genesis)

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, you'd be pleased to know that I showed one of my footgal friends Chō Aniki Bakuretsu Rantō Hen the other night on the Super NES, and she was significantly freaked out.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
[QUOTE]
Ikaruga (GameCube) *Got me a 63 piece chain on chapter 1! Yay for me! [Laugh] *

can you sense my jelousy?

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
24 the game (ps2)
final fantasy 10 (ps2)
smackdown vs raw 2006 (ps2)

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Lou, you'd be pleased to know that I showed one of my footgal friends Chō Aniki Bakuretsu Rantō Hen the other night on the Super NES, and she was significantly freaked out.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

[Laugh] I'd imagine so! That's the weirdest thing about this most weird series of games...they tend to be good games, but you wind up feeling so damned awkward admitting that you like any of them! I mean, I can't look somebody in the eye and tell them that a shooter with a muscular man wearing nothing but a leather thong, flexing his muscles and flinging his sweat at the bad guys, is a quality shooter, even though it is! I usually end up talking in circles explaining why the games are good, even though they're oozing homosexual innuendo's... [Big Grin]

I need to get busy and write a review on Ai Cho Aniki for my friend's upcoming site. I wonder how hard it's going to be to get gamers to put any homo-phobia they might have on the backburner long enough to enjoy these trippy games? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
can you sense my jelousy?
[Big Grin]

Don't be jealous of me Brother killa...I saw a movie of a guy playing Ikaruga, and this dude didn't miss a target AT ALL! No lie, he managed to get through the game without letting anything survive, and he made PERFECT chains every time! I think he got something like a 234 piece chain in chapter 1, and whipped the boss with something like 69 seconds left on the clock!

That guy, whoever he is, is the one to be jealous of. Hell, I'm envying the man myself...and try as I might to mimick some of his technique in the game, I just can't pull it off sometimes. I somehow managed to land a 66 piece chain on chapter 1 this morning, but I couldn't do it again anytime soon if I had a gun pointed at my head! [Laugh]

Ikaruga...the game that is a destroyer of lesser gamers (i.e. ME!), yet so addictive in doing it. Gotta love it! [Thumbs Up]

Oh, and I can already tell you folks what game I'll be playing all this week. I just got Resident Evil 4 again, but this time on the PS2, so naturally I'm anxious to see all the changes in this version as compared to the GameCube.

Some changes I've spotted already:
*You can see the three rock pushing Ganado's from the Pueblo village earlier on in the game, running along a higher ledge, but they book before I can draw a bead on them to shoot them.

*When Mendez puts his foot in Leon's chest, and Leon's gun fires into Saddler's portrait on the wall as he goes down, the bullet hole is missing after the fight. The GameCube version had the bullet hole in place after Ada runs off Mendez...the PS2 version, for some reason, misses that tiny detail.

*Dynamite seems twice as dangerous on the PS2 version. The blast radius seems to have expanded considerably. I died once from some stupid dynamite, and damn near died a second time from it!

*The graphics have taken a SLIGHT down-step as compared to the GameCube, but only nit-picking purist nerds like me would spot any of these subtle differences.

*The view screens on the phone have a slight blur and static to them, making it seem more like a long distance transmission, so that's a welcome addition.

I saved and quit right before Del Lagos, so I'll be checking him out tomorrow! It's gonna be fun harpooning that asshole to death all over again. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PS2)
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2)

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was this awesome 10-day festival in my town and one of the tents was filled with old Ataris, Commodores, CPCs, etc.
My daughter and I hung out there almost every day and played loads of old games, but the one that really stuck was Wizball .
Got my old Commodore 64 from the basement and been playing it since a week.
Awesome game --- would be amazing to see it converted to a new Console like the Xbox 360.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
My daughter and I hung out there almost every day and played loads of old games, but the one that really stuck was Wizball.

Sweet, I just dug Wizball out of my archive so I'll be giving that one a whirl today myself on your recommendation. I still do the retrogaming thing on a regular daily basis as I've been doing for years now since the late 1990s, but the sheer volume of games make it virtually impossible to get around to playing them all, so I love when somebody like Hal or Lou comes along and mentions a specific game by name so I can go track it down and fire it up whereas if they hadn't, who knows how long it would've been before I'd gotten around to ever playing it? For today, Wizball it is!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For today, Wizball it is!

Cool, CJ! [Thumbs Up]
It`s almost impossible to play it very far without a cheat (if you have the cracked version by TRIAD then press "C" during their intro).
Do you own an original C-64er or are you playing on an emulator?

Some other cool games we played were:

- Park Patrol
- Choplifter
- Fort Apocolypse
- The Great Giana Sisters
- Dino Eggs (as soon as you`ve found out what to do it`s awesome!)
- Hunchback
- River Raid

All really old stuff!

Have a good one,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links