Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it'll take a while to get used to those controls. it's nothing like current fps.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
it'll take a while to get used to those controls. it's nothing like current fps.

I know what you mean killa...I gave the demo of the game a whirl a long time back and it did strike me as having one major learning curve. Oh well, like I say, for $4 I can't complain too much.

I have a guy at work swearing up and down that Metal Gear Solid -Twin Snakes is worth a purchase. He says that since I like RE4 so much I'll like this too...you know anything about the Metal Gear series? Is this guy right?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metal Gear is absolutely nothing like Resident Evil 4. It is fun, don't get me wrong, but you're better off buying MGS 3 for like 10 bucks used since it is better than twin snakes. It is a 100% stealth game, there is guns and action in it, but using them usually = death.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Metal Gear is absolutely nothing like Resident Evil 4. It is fun, don't get me wrong, but you're better off buying MGS 3 for like 10 bucks used since it is better than twin snakes. It is a 100% stealth game, there is guns and action in it, but using them usually = death.

Thanks scarlet...advice taken. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of video games and video game systems. My lonely xbox went belly up on me lastr= month i left it on to long and so it got way over heated and now i have to take it in to get it fixed.

But insted of getting it fixed i'm going to see about trading the xbox in FOR either the new xbox 360 or playstation 3 (when it comes out around my birthday in November)

Will the gaming stores do this anybody know? or no?

It's been awhile since i have traded anything in that delt with video games.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Will the gaming stores do this anybody know? or no?
That would depend on the individual stores you visit. Personally, I can't see too many dealers getting very eager to take a broken system off of your hands, and apply it as credit to a new system.

And even if your XBox was in perfect shape, you'd get screwed in the transaction anyway. Make no mistake about it; those stores have a bartering system to insure that they come out on top, not you as the consumer. And do you think you're going to be the only guy to want to trade in an "outdated" system for a new one? Odds are the stores are already ankle deep in PS2's, XBox's, and GameCube's since the XBox360 has come out.

I'd say your best bet is to either e-bay it off or just get it fixed, that way you can enjoy all the games you have for it so far. I've heard that the 360 isn't backward compatible with all games, so if you've got a game or two that you love to death, you may want to hold onto to your system.

Good luck in what you decide to do. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

What I've been playing this week:
RE4-Professional (PS2 version)

I just beat it and got myself the P.R.L.412 (I think that's the name for the laser gun) free of charge from the good ol' Merchant. It's a nice looking weapon, but it's crap for fighting normal enemies. However, it's EXCELLENT for taking out bosses...Mendez just bit the dust in RECORD time, and on Professional no less using this gun! [Woot]

I also saved up the money and got the Chicago Typewriter in Professional, so now it's clobberin' time! Infinite ammo boys and girls!
[Violent]
[Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

What I've been playing for the last week and a half...

Resident Evil 4 -The Mercenaries (PS2 version)

I finally FINALLY earned five stars with Leon in the Pueblo Village tonight! All five Mercenaries now have five star rankings on the village...yay for me! [Woot] [Big Grin]

This week...the castle. Look out Monks!
[Violent]
[Violent]
[Violent]
[Thumbs Up] [Joint]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

This week, as predictable as anybody can get, I've been playing:
Resident Evil 4 - The Mercenaries(PS2 version)

I just got five stars on the castle this morning, and in this order, with: Wesker, Hunk, Ada, and Krauser. Leon's next...man is it going to be tough with him!

Almost to the halfway point! That Handcannon is gonna be sweet! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've given up on RE 4 and am currently playing Smackdown online, which is lame because everyone cheats.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I need to type it out...but, for me it's been:
Resident Evil 4 -Mercenaries (PS2 version)

Both the Pueblo Village and the Castle are whipped, with five stars for every character. The Island is going okay...it's not so much hard as it is challenging just keeping plenty of time running on the clock so you can score some combo's. I got five stars with Hunk (he's m' boy!) and Krauser so far. I had five stars with Wesker, but I got killed before the chopper could arrive, so those five stars went up in flames...damn it all... [Mad]

I just picked up The Punisher for the PS2 today, used for $15. My co-worker has been going nonstop about it, talking about how you can interrogate enemies and all the ways you can waste people...not to mention upgrading your weapons and all the gun-fights. Sounded cool, so here's hoping I'm not disappointed.
[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
I've given up on RE 4 and am currently playing Smackdown online, which is lame because everyone cheats.

How do they cheat? I heard of people hacking other characters in P.S.O., stealing all their items and such...is that how these people are cheating on this game too?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

well smackdown is a wrestling game. people just somehow hack it..make their guys invincible or have extremely strong moves.
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Maybe I should just hot-key this, but this week has been more of:
Resident Evil 4 -The Mercenaries(PS2)

I have managed, and thanks go to God above, to actually get five stars with every character on the first three stages of Mercenaries, and so far get a five star rank with Krauser on the last stage. Four characters to go, one stage left...that Handcannon is gonna be in Leon's inventory one of these days! [Woot]

As for The Punisher...I don't know what to say about this one. The graphics are alright, the violence factor is through the roof, but the controls and camera angles leave a HELL of a lot to be desired. I know I'm spoiled in a major way with RE4, so perhaps The Punisher will be more fun when I get RE4 out of my system...if that ever happens that is. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

As of yesterday, Leon has added the Handcannon to his personal arsenal! [Woot]

Maxed out it's got more firepower than even the Chicago Typewriter, plus infinite ammo! [Drool]

I can't believe it, but five stars were attained on all the Mercenaries missions with all the characters...Scarlet, Bro, knuckle down and get yourself that Handcannon! It is one pretty weapon! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links