Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any requests?
chuck
Board Regular
Member # 6776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would ask for MORE....way more stocking feet being smelled. If you must do something with socks, why not try some colors other than white???? But please more nylon, tights or stocking foot smelling.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jacob Daniel:
Possible for forced foot smelling pictures?

I've always enjoyed those pictures too, Jacob.

This is why I enjoy coming here. The only place where you can explore/discover 'fetishes' within fetishes! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the sound of that. girl on girl forced foot smelling. my favorite
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetal
Board Regular
Member # 6923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetal   Email Toetal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wu,

First, let me thank you for providing this wonderful site for us.

I would love to see some smooth, well cared small size feet with toes from the top view.

I got this feeling that this is not a very popular request here. However, still like to try my luck.

Once again very sincere thank you.

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More of Eva from Gates of Eva!!!
She has some sexy feet, and we need more!!!!

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaboy
Board Regular
Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yaboy   Email yaboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to know if we can please view pretty HIGh Arched feet (interracial, or black) giving a black man a footjob, or very high arched black feet. Many sites don't realize that nearly all black men are attracted to pretty feet, and this market is unsatisfactory and untapped
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonnieDD
Board Regular
Member # 7520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DonnieDD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of those are good ideas that I would really really love as well, I loved reading those requests!, you know what would be cool? a reissue of the old features, some of those were really awsome
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_licker
Major Player
Member # 4694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_licker   Email soles_licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am crazy about valerie of footparadise!!!!! please convince her to do a shot for your site!!!!
Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noob saibot
Board Regular
Member # 5560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noob saibot   Email noob saibot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foottimes sommer would be awesome
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grint
Board Regular
Member # 7821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grint   Email grint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newbie here...I would LOVE to see more of a particular model I've only recently discoverd on www.foottime.com...her name is MARIE

After some serious digging I found one other random photo page of her...http://community-2.webtv.net/psfl2/MARIE/

But i NEED MORE!!! LOL Please help a brother out

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stjieza
Board Regular
Member # 7924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stjieza   Email Stjieza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that I want are footjobs till the cummy end!

I would love to see some pics of really cumcovered feet, such as Footbukkake, if possible... Thanx

--------------------
Greet your feet

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prbrother
Board Regular
Member # 8057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prbrother   Email prbrother   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with shoeslave100....but also there is a brazilian foot model call Raihna Dayse...I'd love to see some footjob fotos of her....check with Patricia at www.foottopmodel.com
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More feet in nylons
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Request for a model? Hoody-hoo! Dang, it's not very often a request like this get's asked, so I need some time to think it over, ponder some possibilities, work out a chart and-

Aw to hell with it! I want Mrs. Infatuated back! You already know the types of pics I like to see Brother Wu, and if you could actually get Perfect 10's Mrs. Infatuated back onto the scene (and what better and more appropriate comeback than with a Feature Model set?) doing an awesome barefoot set you would go from Bro to Legend status in my book Wu!

If you've got a rabbit like that in your magic hat Bro, please pull that long-earred sucker out! [Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

No friggin doubt!!! Bring back Mrs Infatuated!
[Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noob saibot
Board Regular
Member # 5560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noob saibot   Email noob saibot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stella marie from sactownfeet she has some huge size 14s
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links