Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not that in to under-weight women either, I don't go for the Herioin Chic look really.

The reason I bring up the health issue, in regards to overweight and underweight women alike, is due to my own healthy life-style choice. It is as GQ said, it doesn't really make sense to attack our choice to be fit and trim, while eating properly. I do it because it makes me feel good, and I know that if I dislike women with plus sizes then it is only fair that I should also maintain a healthy physique so as not to perpetuate the double standard that "it's okay for guys to be fat but not chicks".

Also, the comparison you drew up about hating homosexuals. Well, that doesn't really fly with me because I am bisexual. But, since this is a forum for people with a fetish for female feet. It doesn't seem appropriate for either of us to bring it up. Since this is a straight guy fetish.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well since we're in philosophy mode, I might as well throw in a wrench: Do any of the men care to whom the models are attracted? Or are we not really people, but mere feet attached to moving lungs, put on Wu's for the sole purpose of objectification?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillian
Major Player
Member # 35450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
this is a straight guy fetish.

are you kidding me? I know tons of gay men, gay women, and straight women into feet! Since when did you have to be a hetero male to dig feet?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by prettyfeet702:
Well since we're in philosophy mode, I might as well throw in a wrench: Do any of the men care to whom the models are attracted? Or are we not really people, but mere feet attached to moving lungs, put on Wu's for the sole purpose of objectification?

It would be interesting to hear you expand on this. I guess most guys just don't want to hear too many personal details from the models, chances are it won't really matter because it's not like everyone using these forums and Wu's site in general are the type of guys out to meet up with these models.

But, rather from a models perspective, how about just offering up a female point of view and what women are attracted to regarding these issues.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hmmm. I don't really care who the models that post here are attracted to. Not because I don't see them as people, but merely because it doesn't effect me. I have no interest in dating the models here. I'm not a model. If I did model, I would understand that there are some that would prefer another type. This of course is something i'd have no control over of course.

By the looks of things, if you were looking for a date(thats the only time our looks matter) you'd have your pick from the majority.

At least we as a forum have come to a consensus however that no one should be exposed to negative comments due to their size.

[ December 15, 2009, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: GQguy ]

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DL, it's so individual taste!

the two women who spoke up about being "plus" size don't even register in my book as plus sized!! lol!!!

one person said it best earlier.. it's all about shape and proportions that do the trick for me in terms of being attractive or not. i don't use weight as a barometer.. i look a lot less than the scale suggests... and that throws people off who ask. they think i'm handsome and want to talk to me (despite my reminding them i'm married).. but the minute they hear the weight number, their minds start to struggle with the discrepency they see.. a handsome guy should not tip the scale so high! yet.. no one would ever call me fat.. i dont' look fat.. just weigh like i'm fat.. (my doc hates that.. he feels the scale is right and i must loose a ton of weight.. but he never said a word before seeing the number)

bottom line.. society has an issue with those who look disproportionately big! society doesn't care the reason or cause (medical or psychological.. or just taught bad habbits as a child and forced to eat by a parent .. something i see in my line of work sadly enough)

this thread covered everything else i had in mind to say so well.. so... i'm off to the pic area:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a look at this site: ELISHA'S FEET & HEELS! She's not Kate Moss but shows off her feet perfectly with style and elegance! It may change the minds of some fo you who've posted in this thread.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Take a look at this site: ELISHA'S FEET & HEELS! She's not Kate Moss but shows off her feet perfectly with style and elegance! It may change the minds of some fo you who've posted in this thread.

I don't know any guys that would say Kate Moss was their feminine ideal. She's a fashion model. She models clothes for women....not for men. You'll never find her on the cover of maxim magazine or any similar type. What's funny is that it's women perpetuating this skinny unhealthy image. Not men. Give me a Shannon Elizabeth a Jennifer Aniston or an Alisha Keys. You won't find a Kate Moss in a Sports illustrated swim suit issue.

As for Elisha. She's very pretty. Has great style. But i'm not physically attracted to her. Maybe her personality. Some might say that i'm superficial but....isn't physical attraction completely superficial?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point was to provide a comparison.
I will bring up which ever I please to make my point.
Your sexuality has nothing to do with what I said, and it was not said to insult you in any way.

And no this is not a straight guy forum, geez you are full of generalizations.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this here is a pretty touchy thread. Me, personally, I don't mind a thick woman. Hell,i'm from Texas. But I just don't cut for the women that somehow just let themselves go. I dated this one woman that was 30 at the time I was 24 and she was more like an amazon and her feet were beautiful. I mean, flawless. She just had more in all the right places. Stomach was still flat though. Anywho, I guess it is to each thier own but this is about to be 2010, there is no such thing as "Respect" these days. Everyone that feels extremely against what you believe won't just look over it, you can expect that they will go by any means to get thier opinions heard. Just to let thier existence be known...I dunno what it is.But I got love for thicker women. If it was up to me, i'd have enough to pull a 550. Plus thier attitudes are alot better. Shit...by the looks of the mainstream, women on that 90 lb. program are going out of style.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what he meant to say Tyranny was that Wu's is a "straight guy's place" as in your not gonna see guys feet on here. That's not saying there isn't gay guys/women amongst us...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elisha Jade
Board Regular
Member # 37585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elisha Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Elisha Jade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly, LordLucan thank you for posting my URL [Smile] I'm Elisha, I'm plus size and I don't have manly feet hehehe. (I don't take offense to anyone who isn't into "bigger" women either) btw...

I think that some plus size women can have just as sexy feet and thin women but it all depends how well they look after them [Smile]

--------------------
Elisha Jade x

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank everyone for posting.In no way did I think it would get this much responce To my question.I was kinda blowing off steam because I realy like the womens feet and she was pretty to.She did not deserve so many negative comments.To make a point to any plus size women out there I would Love to be your own personel foot stool.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm usually interested in learning more about intriguing people, and that certainly applies to attractive women with appealing feet! In fact, knowing a bit of what lies below the surface can make the wrapping even more appealing to my eyes.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As a professional plus size model, I'm not surprised to read the wide array of responses to this thread. At a size 10/12, I am considered "plus" in my industry ... I really don't think a scale does a woman's figure-assessment as much justice as her proportions and tone ... I've met women who weigh less than me that look like crap because they are jiggly and poorly groomed .. and I've met women who weigh more than me who are GORGEOUS because they are muscular and busty with voluptuous asses and thick legs. I'm happy with my figure, could care LESS about men who don't like me because I'm not a size zero, and I'm not hearing too many complaints from the men who date me or photograph me.

Just like not all men like blondes, not all men like thin women. Brunettes, redheads, thick girls, plus size girls -- we all have a place in someone's heart ( we can't all be size zero and blonde, sorry Hef!).

If someone isn't your cup of tea, keep it moving til you find someone you dig .. but don't disrespect her or the man who finds her attractive. Who knows, the chick you find attractive might be considered disgusting or unattractive by someone else's standard of beauty.

Perfect! This reply is the best one so far. In either scale, skinny or plus, there are those that are hot and those that are not. I like a woman with some "meat on her bones" as we say here in the South!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links