Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » plus size women (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  10  11  12   
Author Topic: plus size women
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I think what he meant to say Tyranny was that Wu's is a "straight guy's place" as in your not gonna see guys feet on here. That's not saying there isn't gay guys/women amongst us...

Bingo.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather date a plus size lady with pretty feet than a supermodel with ugly feet. Guess most of us agree on that.

Personally, I find meaty feet more attractive too. SLT, I have to agree. What I've seen of you I wouldn't change either. :-)

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a really dumb thread. Each person has there own personal taste and there is no reason to bicker about the right's or wrong's of that personal taste.

As GQGuy said - Attraction isn't a choice.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beautifulfeetonline.com:
I have a fetish for voluptuous women. I am very down with the plus sized models.

DITTO! [Tongue]

You know guys, this would be a great idea for our next topic....

"BBW have nice feet too!" [Roll Eyes] I'm sure it's been discussed before.

and let's not forget the obvious: The average woman is a PLUS SIZE woman! (not a matter of opinion) It's a matter of fact.

P.S. I toe-tally agree with Spruce314! [Thumbs Up] I'm also attracted to women with thick, meaty soles!

[ December 30, 2009, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, how do you define plus size? From what dress size or weight, BMI, or waist to hip ratio, etc. determines plus size? I personally think big girls are more fun to play with and I love how big and meaty their feet are. I don't like skinny boney feet like Paris Hilton's. Too much bone not enough feet. I love plump toes! The more to suck on!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by prettyfeet702:
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
this is a straight guy fetish.

are you kidding me? I know tons of gay men, gay women, and straight women into feet! Since when did you have to be a hetero male to dig feet?
Okay, you are right about this. I know plenty that are in to this fetish as well not just hetero males and females.

Also, on another note, regarding my responses on this topic. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my viewpoints. That was not what I intended at all. I simply got a little too passionate that I was called superficial. I truly do not envision myself as someone who puts too much emphasis on aesthetics.

In either case, I enjoy contributing opinions and commentary on this forum because there is a lot of like-minded people here.

I guess what I really want to say is: Sorry I got a bit argumentative.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

are you kidding me? I know tons of gay men, gay women, and straight women into feet! Since when did you have to be a hetero male to dig feet?
Okay, you are right about this. I know plenty that are in to this fetish as well not just hetero males and females.

Also, on another note, regarding my responses on this topic. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my viewpoints. That was not what I intended at all. I simply got a little too passionate that I was called superficial. I truly do not envision myself as someone who puts too much emphasis on aesthetics.

In either case, I enjoy contributing opinions and commentary on this forum because there is a lot of like-minded people here.

This fetish and modeling in general is 100% about aesthetics. Nothing to be ashamed of. I highly doubt any man wants a woman he's not attracted too....and even worse..no woman wants a man that's not physically attracted to her. It's natural. And unrealistic to try and look past it. Being superficial in the negative light is to ascribe certain characteristics on a person because of how they look. i.e. skinny people are drug users, fat people are lazy ect.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

No harm done, we all kinda get carried away with sensitive subjects.
It's especially hard to remain calm on forums when you don't have the person in front of you to read their emotions to know how they mean things. When all you have is a bunch of typed up words it is easy to take what they said in a way that was not meant.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
I would rather date a plus size lady with pretty feet than a supermodel with ugly feet. Guess most of us agree on that.

Personally, I find meaty feet more attractive too. SLT, I have to agree. What I've seen of you I wouldn't change either. :-)

[Smile]
Thank you!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the cap fits, let them wear it.

...and Elisha, you would so get it. Damn. You're fine!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

C'mon, really? Let me ask you this: Would you rather date a plus size girl with pretty feet or a supemodel who also has beautiful feet? Now, let's see how men answer that.

That quote was like asking "Would you rather have sex with a slim girl who's terrible in bed or a fat girl who's exciting in the sack?" You see, questions like these are worded in a way that would FORCE someone to pick a fat girl. Why? Because if the situation was equal (other than their weight) the vast, overwhelming majority would pick the slim one. If the question was "would you rather have sex with a slim girl who's amazing in bed or a fat one who's lousy?", guess who we're picking? If the question was if both were of equal wildness in bed, then men would still pick the slim.

Often you'll hear, "what if she was anorexic?". That's not what being argued. No one with rational thinking would go for someone like that. We're talking about women who look like Olivia Wilde or Eliza Dushku or Jessica Alba or Megan Fox.

Stop wording the questions that would FORCE someone against his will to pick a fat girl and make it equal to where it become logical to choose the ones who appear on Maxim magazine. You don't see too many plus-sized girl on those covers.

Besides, how many plus-size women do you see advertising sexy-ass shoes, like the one you see at my avatar?

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spot on DSW! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
quote:

C'mon, really? Let me ask you this: Would you rather date a plus size girl with pretty feet or a supemodel who also has beautiful feet? Now, let's see how men answer that.

That quote was like asking "Would you rather have sex with a slim girl who's terrible in bed or a fat girl who's exciting in the sack?" You see, questions like these are worded in a way that would FORCE someone to pick a fat girl. Why? Because if the situation was equal (other than their weight) the vast, overwhelming majority would pick the slim one. If the question was "would you rather have sex with a slim girl who's amazing in bed or a fat one who's lousy?", guess who we're picking? If the question was if both were of equal wildness in bed, then men would still pick the slim.

Often you'll hear, "what if she was anorexic?". That's not what being argued. No one with rational thinking would go for someone like that. We're talking about women who look like Olivia Wilde or Eliza Dushku or Jessica Alba or Megan Fox.

Stop wording the questions that would FORCE someone against his will to pick a fat girl and make it equal to where it become logical to choose the ones who appear on Maxim magazine. You don't see too many plus-sized girl on those covers.

Besides, how many plus-size women do you see advertising sexy-ass shoes, like the one you see at my avatar?

Thank you! Agreed.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

Why would they word the questions that would leave someone with no choice but to pick the fat one? Because in the back of their minds, they know that they can't compete against the slim ones (not anorexic, like DSW pointed out). So to compensate, they need to add stipulations to the questions to make you pick the overweights. It's as if someone literally put a gun to the side of your head and said, "Pick Miss Three Belly or you'll die." Alright, if you put it that way, I'll pick her only because I don't want to die. But if no gun was put to your head, I'd rather go with Kate Beckinsale than a 200 pounder.

Maxim, and other magazines of men's interest, don't depict plus-sized women on the front, middle, or back of its magazines because that's not what men go for. When asked, "Who's the sexiest woman alive?", none of the names listed are those of fat women.

A thick layer of fat around the foot hides its character. DSWs last sentence was great! I think the only type of shoes fat girls should model in are running shoes. And running shoes are not sexy.

This thread reminds me of this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ngbvMM14Hc

----

Are fat women ugly? Not all of them, just like the fact that there are slim women who are unattractive. But if I had to make a choice between a fat girl with nice feet and who's wild in bed or a slim one who has great feet but who's lousy in her lovemaking sequences, I'll still pick the slim one. I can always turn a woman who's inept in the sack into a sensational whore in no time.

And slim women do have better-looking feet than the fat ones.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, you sir have just cured my hangover this morning! Great fucking post, no candy coating going on there. [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links