Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting ready to take a go at Infamous as soon as my buddy lends it to me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground on Xbox 360 because I'm THAT cool [Smile]

And on Sega megadrive a few months ago...twas a game I was suprised to hear many of my friends haven't heard of: Road Rash/Road Rash II!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blaz Blue on the PS3! Wicked cool!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on the PS3. Very fun game. Reminds me of Onimusha.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just played some Guiatar Hero 5, and the set list that I saw on there was pretty boring.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drums for Beatles Rockband, & Rockband 2.

Beatles Rockband is impossible to get 100% with the crazy shit in the background. ; \

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fallout 3 on my PC. I need a system upgrade though for this monster to run on all cylinders as my computer is now 3 years old and I haven't done any upgrades to it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had started Batman: AA when my PS3 bit the dust. I got a new one a few weeks ago and just went and beat it. I liked it a lot.

I think I am going to play Uncharted 1 because it was in the bundle with the new system and I heard great things about it. Plus I hear 2 is amazing and I don't like jumping into sequels.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diablo II

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
Diablo II

My friend got me into World of Warcraft the year it came out. I played the hell out of it until the last few months when I decided that it was too damn addicting. LOL

That friend always said that he had wished that the game would have been based off the Diablo universe instead as he loved that game.

I see Diablo 3 is coming out down the road. How does it look to you? I have never played the Diablo games, but this new one does look neat.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NHL 10' for me now as well as Call of Duty World at War but now have been playing COD 4 to get set for Modern Warfare 2 that comes out on Tuesday!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm such a geek.I bought this player called YOBO a few weeks ago,and I'm constantly playing a bunch of old games for the first Nintendo,The Legend of Zelda,Tecmo Bowl,and Kid Niki just to name a few.Great stuff.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I just found this Modern Warfare 2 vid called "No Russian" online. VERY intense. http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/modern-warfare-2-no-russian
This is gonna ruffle some feathers just like Vice City. I gotta get this!! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got back into playing Killzone 2 online. Figured most people would be playing Modern Warfare 2 but theres still a lot of Killzone people on. Plus I'm so used to the controls and maps and have such a high ranking in Killzone 2, I'd hate to have to work my way up in rank and learn everything about Modern Warfare 2.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I had to replace my PS3 about a month or so ago and I got the 160GB version that came with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I played through that about a week ago and really enjoyed it. I went and bought Uncharted 2 last night and am loving this one as well. For anyone who is a fan of the Tomb Raider series, pick this up. The puzzles are not as common and are a lot easier in this one. You'll find more shooting and action sequences. The stories are awesome as well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links