Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ufc 2009 Undisputed on Xbox360. Really good fighting game. Also COD4 online.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went back to playing Castlevania Curse of Darkness for the PS2.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burnout: Paradise for the PS3

This game is very fun and fast. Only thing, you'll be racing and all of a sudden you'll hear classical music. There is about 20 tracks that are classical, like Beethoven and Mozart. I like a little classical music but not when I'm racing.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Splinter Cell - Double Agent (PS2).

Still haven't upgraded to a PS3 yet durin' these tuff economic times but still satisfied with what I've got [Smile] .

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still play my PS2, quite a bit. Street Fighter 3 Third Strike and Grand Turismo 4 get a lot of play time. Just wish my PS3 played PS2 games.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Street Fighter 4 and Fight Night Round 4 atm. Need to finish up The Last Remnant and Fallout 3 now that I think about it.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Anyone remember the original Shinobi arcade game? Got it on the PS3. Played it for over an hour and its still fun to be for being such an old game. I spent tons of quarters at the pizza place playing this when I was a kid.
Zarkhovian_Rhythm
Board Regular
Member # 34052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zarkhovian_Rhythm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman Arkham Asylum
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Final Fantasy X, and I just got through beating Wild Arms on the PSOne about two weeks ago. I'm in straight-up RPG mode right now.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Black Tiger" aka "Black Dragon" via mame. Childhood classic I like to visit again and again [Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman Arkham Asylum [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prince of Persia.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Batman got an insanely good review. I want to get it but I'm waiting for Uncharted 2 and Call of Duty.
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madden 10

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resident Evil 4: Separate Ways. Just trying to save up $299 for a PS3 since they finally dropped the price.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links