Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Just finished "Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow" on GBA. It`s highly addictive!

Playing "Harmony of Dissonance" now...which seems to be much easier.

-Hal-

-

Yo, when did that game come out? God damn, is it still out, I wanna buy that!
Sorry, I only read your reply today. I think both games are from around 2003/2004. The double-pack GBA cartridge is from 2007, I think. I found it in a supermarket for only $ 5...along with a bunch of other amazing GBA games at that low price.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about to try out MLB 08: the Show for the PS3 - hear it's supposed to be real good!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gta iv and gran turismo 5 prologue
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now hooked on Grand Theft Auto IV and God of War: Chains of Olympus

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MLB 08: The Show is awesome, what a great baseball game and its supposedly much better than last year's version - it's the baseball game to get this year!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avatar The Last Airbender on PSP. Not that into the game but tryin' to get stuck into it coz I really enjoyed the T.V/DVD series.

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now I'm hooked on GTA IV (not been on recently though), High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition, FIFA 08 and Everybody's Golf: World Tour

--------------------

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been playing a little of Grand Theft Auto 4 for the X Box 360. Started it yesterday and love it so far.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm playing Diablo II off and on, but more frequently Day of Defeat lately.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally got a chance to play Call Of Duty 4. I know its been out for a while but I don't own a PS3 or 360 but my friend has it and let me play it. The graphics are so real and the action is intense. I've been over his apartment everyday for the past 4 days playing it. I think he's getting tired of me.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Finally got around to playing some more MLB 08: The Show. The commentary is the most realistic of any sports game I've ever played.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Right now hooked on Metal Gear Solid 4! And it is freakin' sweet!

--------------------

Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock Band, wii fit and GTA 4

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AVP on PSP & Rugby '08' on PS2

-  -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NINJA GAIDEN II
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links