Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Downloaded Deus Ex off Steam the other week. It's old but an absolute classic! I wish they had similar games to download like the System Shock games. I'm hoping to find them before buying Bioshock [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm currently playing Rugby League 2. Cool game. Though a lot has changed since the 2005 season, the game still rocks.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished Final Fantasy 8. Now in the middle of Parasite Eve 2. [Smile]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bad Lands" via Mame.. It's a racing game with limited tracks but when you race opponents it get's addicting... Fun when you don't buy any sheilds and maximum rockets... Play it with the Friends & the mrs......Cool Game [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked up Metal Slug Anthology over the weekend for the PS2, and finally got a chance yesterday to sit down and give it a whirl. I already own Metal Slug 1 & 2 on the Neo Geo CD, and Metal Slug 3 on the Neo Geo home cartridge system, but Anthology gives you 1, 2, X, 3, 4, 5, and for the first time on home systems Metal Slug 6! For $40 this game sure gives you A LOT for your money.

If you're a fan of run-n-gun style shooters like Contra or Gunstar Heroes, you owe it to yourself to pick up Metal Slug Anthology. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] HOLY SMOKES! [Eek!] I actually had to dig quite deep in the forum to find this thread as it has gone back to the 4th page...

Oh well at the local arcade playin' the old classic "DAYTONA USA" and tryin' to master the EXPERT circut... I've been playin' this game on and off for about 10 yrs but haven't even tried it as my friends and I always attack the ADVANCED or BEGINNERS TRACKS with little wagers on the side...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been playing a lot of KOF 2003 on the PS2 lately because I'm so worked up over getting to play KOF XI here very soon (not soon enough, but I'm trying to bullshit myself into thinking it's going to be soon enough).

Also been playing Guilty Gear XX -Access Core for the PS2, and it's a really pretty fighter with some nice characters...it ain't got the same addiction factor that KOF has on me, but it's a goody nonetheless.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Legend of Zelda...Old School.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right now
madden, halo 3, bioshock on the 360
and i just got the new legend of zelda game on the ds
its pretty good

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MADDEN 07
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not really a "Video game" persay..but I play "RISK" online...landgrab.net highly addictive!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halo 3 but for some unknown reason the damn thing locks up on me when I go thru a certain stage. Maybe it's just my system but I haven't heard of anyone else complaining. Still a good game.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

RUGBY 08 via PS2.... Awesome game [Thumbs Up] ...If you don't understand the real game of rugby, this one will make it more understandable and makes watching an actual game more fun....

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Playing the hell out of KOF 2003 to get all brushed up and prepared for KOF XI when it comes out (and hopefully that'll only be another two weeks), and having tournaments with my friends if and when I can talk them into it. I think I finally figured out the appeal of Gato...his SDM's are a snap to pull off, and his combos are just a single button press to go into. Fun stuff...now come on SNK...bring out KOF XI already! [Hop]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links