Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... if thats the case then unless you've been to ct, you haven't seen me, cuz i havent been down there anytime lately lol... however you proally saw someone like me.. i seem to get that from people at the most unexpected times...we were about to have a movie like scenario if you said ct...but not this time damnit [Cry] lol no its not that serious im jus playin.

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha yeah had to get my ugly mug in there too, the first pic didnt load, and i forget which one it was. Oh well. Maybe i'll repost it later? I'm lazy

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ff man
Board Regular
Member # 19928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ff man   Email ff man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guitardrew love your pic on the side. A girl who plays guitar is a big plus for me. I love to rock!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, I actually knew her and never did get to do a photo shoot with her
Aw man...what a shame...because she's so HOT! [Mmm]

You did at least get to rub her feet or something didn't you? [Smile]

Still, thanks for your pic Wrinklesguy. [Cheers]

Thanks for your pics too takeoffyoursocks. [Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou..no never did get to rub them, funny thing is they weren't as hot as her face and body..she actually had webbed toes.If anyone wants to research the Raiderettes from the 2002-2004 seasons her name is Lyndsey,she was a friend of mine and alas..never did get those digits {no pun intendid} lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Webbed? Hmmm...not really my cuppa' tea either, but considering who they're attached to I think you wouldn't have had much problem overlooking that slight "set back". [Joint]

Thanks for the info on her...I'll have to do some searches when I get the time. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkles, if she looked like Daisy Duck then the webbed toes might be a problem. I personally could get past that myself with a smokin' hot goily like that one.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
going along with the fuck it theme, here's a jokish picture of me. I'm older than I look:

-
snear!

I dunno Ozkar. To me if you looked any younger you'd be a puddle of sperm! Of course that's 'cos I'm old as dirt. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's me a few days ago. Though I've posted my pic before here somewhere or another. lol.
 -

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is me....really...Im a friendly guy, lol.

-

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's a better full on angle of me if you will! Plus I'm holding man's best friend! [Big Grin]
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/jughound/n511203983_27496_3145.jpg

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Mckenzie, you are very pretty.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Okay, here we go... if it doesn't work, well, I blame you, Lou. Just kidding...
Oh, and just so everyone knows, I don't smile in pictures.
 -

you're very cute McKenzie, whether you're smiling or not if i do say so myself [Smile]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BetsyWetsy:
 -

hello cutie [Big Grin] i know i'm new and don't really know you yet, but still it's the first thing that popped into my head [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a love for red heads...Im willing to bet you will look stunning mac!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links