Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MALORY YOU ARE MY GODDESS!,YOUR SOLES& TOESAND PRETTY FACE&PERFECT BODY.... SIMPLY MALORY THE BEST FOOTMODEL...THANKS FOR FLIP FLOPS PICS, ILOVE YOUR TOOTSIES,KISSES
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice compliments guys, seriously. Sayonara I sent you some flip flop pics, don't know if you got them. Montegalan you can suck my toes anytime.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Thanks for the nice compliments guys, seriously. Sayonara I sent you some flip flop pics, don't know if you got them. Montegalan you can suck my toes anytime.

~Malory

Anytime?
Do you ever visit New York City?
[Blush] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Drool]

[ September 20, 2008, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: montegalan ]

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH THANKS MALORY... OF COURSE I WANT SNIFF YOUR FLIP FLOPS AND KISS YOUR FEET [Drool]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
After discovering this resucitated thread a few days ago, I dug into the archives and updated with three new photos.

I'm adding a few more now to round it out, finish it off and express some heartfelt appreciation for those who like Malory (and her feet). After that, the photo archive goes back into the vaults (for another three years?).

-

-

-

-

Here's an interesting view of Feet! We must have tried five different polarization techniques to (finally) get it to work.

-

An unreleased / unpublished version of the "precious cargo" photograph; we probably have a hundred of these.

-

A cheesy "glam shot" to round it out ... with braces, no less .....

-

... and the worst shot of the day, to finish it off. An Out-Take, with a truck speeding past and Burgervlle, USA behind the truck.

These updates are awesome. Better than the original posts even. Malorys 2nd year in the footworld & people were taking us seriously in Seattle. Great times & really great memories Ben and great photos.

Summer

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ben,
first of all thank you for sharing these pics with us. Keep up the good work! ... For me its a "all-time sexy" if the feet are tan and the sole is a bit lighter. The first and the last pic are my favourites.

King regards.
Hans

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say im fast becoming a fan of malory...Lush post and images !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

MALORY IS A WONDERFUL GODESS....SHE IS MARVELOUS BEAUTIFUL PICS BEN THANKS
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she is a gorgeous woman indeed! [Mmm]
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HansB:
Hello Ben,
first of all thank you for sharing these pics with us. Keep up the good work! ... For me its a "all-time sexy" if the feet are tan and the sole is a bit lighter. The first and the last pic are my favourites.

King regards.
Hans

Those are probably my two favorites as well. Infofar as I've not done any dedicated posts of Malory for quite awhile, I'm appending a few more photos to this thread ... these were photos that ended up on the cutting room floor, so to speak, yet they do have a certain charm about them, and you can practically smell this girl's feet from the way she is posed, and the overall feel of the photos. Some nice facial expressions as well.

-

-

-

[ September 24, 2008, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by HansB:
Hello Ben,

King regards.
Hans

Those are probably my two favorites as well. Infofar as I've not done any dedicated posts of Malory for quite awhile, I'm appending a few more photos to this thread ... these were photos that ended up on the cutting room floor, so to speak, yet they do have a bit of charm about them.

-

-

-

Hello Ben:
A bit of charm?
Bursting at the seams is more like it!
Of course I am a bit biased since I find her and her feet so absolutely gorgeous!!
Oh I want to suck those toes so bad it hurts!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mallory,

You have quickly became my fan favorite around here. As they said in the movie Once Upon a Time in the West. You don't know the Joy you bring to those men, to see a girl like you up close and personal. There are few women as beautiful and nice as you. Thanks!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, thanks!!! If i could have my wish, more new photosets with Malory, however, life isn't always about what you want. so thank you for sharing new pictures of Malory from the archives. genuine beauty all around!! thanks Malory! thanks Ben

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the type of chick that walks into a room and every guy stops what he is doing to look at her

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Mallory,

You have quickly became my fan favorite around here. As they said in the movie Once Upon a Time in the West. You don't know the Joy you bring to those men, to see a girl like you up close and personal. There are few women as beautiful and nice as you. Thanks!

Thank you for the nice input! Your compliments really mean a lot and I really do appreciate it, especially with all the sites, photos & models to choose from. Have a very nice night and weekend & thanks so much seve60!

~Malory

- Foot lover of London, we made it across the pond once (private foot party) if we ever make it back I'll make sure we email you 1st.

[ September 25, 2008, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links