Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Pacfootlover -

I just saw your other post on our "Meet The Footgirls" promo! Before reading that I did not put two and two together. Now I know who you are! I addressed this in the other post. I can also say to you now that you needn't fantasize about Malory's feet because you will soon know what they feel like and taste like. Thanks again, Pacfootlover.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
 -

Great shot!! [Mmm] That's what I'm talking about big Ben [Joint] . You got a li'l RRS going on there [Woot] . Good stuff IMHO! [Big Grin] I'm a li'l bias toward a PHAT ass / pretty feet [Blush] [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I guess this thread deserves another image or two. Here's one from a recent shoot. If / when time allows I'll sift through the pile and upload a few more:

-

Just look at those calves, Malory' You are so hot!! cute waist, nice ass, jaw dropping gorgeous legs, and pretty feet. I'm falling in lust with you!... [Drool] .... [Laugh]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi pacfootluvr, as you saw I wasn't at the Meet the Footgirls thing. Sounds like you had plenty of fun. But yeah, you'll be seeing me at the foot party and you can have a great experience there I think. See you soon.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi zodiak01, I don't know what kind of pictures they have on me really but I'm sure they've got something like that. Maybe I'll ask one of the support girls about it.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hi 2spy, thanks for the compliments. I don't know if it's ettiquette to answer all the entries here? I don't want to say too little but I don't want to chime in more than I'm supposed to either. Anyway, thanks for the nice things you say.

~Malory

[ September 04, 2005, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries Malory,

You are doing fine with the replies!

We all appreciate the fact that someone as beautiful as yourself is here, interacting with all of us!

Thanks to you and Ben for the pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hi Outback, that's very nice. I'm surprised that I logged on here as many times as I did in the past week. Seems like every time you log on, someone's got something new to say and it happens fast. I think I might be logging on a lot less pretty soon, life's real busy but this is really fun.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey thanks all the guys who made all the great compliments in here. I hope to see some of you at the foot party. Pacfootluver I know you'll be there. Anyone else who shows please introduce yourself to me when you get there. Ok I'm outta here. Thanks, bye everyone.

~Malory

[ September 05, 2005, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Malory ]

magnumboss
Board Regular
Member # 5050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnumboss   Email magnumboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, guys,
but i got to admitt she makes me hard as a rock !!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

The guys in this cafe came running out when Malory started putting her feet on the table and chairs. We thought they were going to kick us out - but they gave Malory a free coffee (daily drip) and a biscotti instead (nice people!). She drank the coffee and gave the biscotti to me (nice girl!).

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mr. Del Amitri,

I didn't see that scan TV that night but I heard she was going to be on it again. I'm going to record it next time. Thanks for giving the info out on this. I want to hear what her voice sounds like. After meeting those other girls it made a big difference than just seeing the image. Thanks for responding to my posts also Mr. Del Amitri.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Malory the foot goddess,
You better believe I'll be seeing you and enjoying your perfect feet. Thank you for answering my post here Malory,

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Pacfootlover -

We recorded her ScanTV thing and have it on tape. You can watch it at the party. Set your TIVO for the next one, it's supposed to be very good and I really love Malory's voice, manner and overall appeal on TV / Video.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links