Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caught up with grad student Violet after class and found an empty hallway to do a quick shoot. Best use of the educational system, yeah? Nah, maybe student loans for a camera and to start a foot fetish site. Hehe...Anyway, enjoy these curvy size 10's. Violet's a real cool chick who loves to get her toes sucked and her heels bit, in case you didn't get that from her in-class video clip on the site or C4S. Yours truly got a chance after the shoot in an empty classroom nearby (of course).

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her red nail poilsh. :3

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, those are hardworkin'-lookin' feet, and I love that kind. Wish I had the chance to suck those toes like you did--I woulda shown her a time, boy. [Laugh]

I hope you enjoyed the heck out of it! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I can't tell you how many times I watched that clip of her in the classroom. She's amazing!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roses are red but VIOLET is freak'n GORGEOUS! What a beautiful girl, and I love her sexy feet! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy crap dude, PLEASE tell me you have more of Violet!!! She is so cute, and her feet are orgasm-inducing!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
holy crap dude, PLEASE tell me you have more of Violet!!! She is so cute, and her feet are orgasm-inducing!!!

There will be more definitely. This last post, btw, was only 8 out of a 75 pic set. [Wink]

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love women with size 9 and larger feet, especially if she has a wide feet. Lots of wrinkles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the man!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please tell there will be more of Elise. amazingly attractive girl with size 10 wide feet boggles my freakin' skull lol.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by axev1:
please tell there will be more of Elise. amazingly attractive girl with size 10 wide feet boggles my freakin' skull lol.

Unfortunately, that's all I have. I did run into her again, with her friend Nat, who I posted earlier. I should have had them pose together.

They've since graduated and moved on. Too bad...

--------------------
College Feet Archive

axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Cry] all the good ones get away lol.

i have thoroughly enjoyed these photosets and vids. you get a lot of great content. its simplistic in nature but its pure; these are young girls with amazing everyday feet. great job on everything [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much hotness going on in this thread. It's like an overload.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
So much hotness going on in this thread. It's like an overload.

Patrick

That's no joke! Between your posts and his, there's sooooo much to love! [Smile]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

I have to say that in no particular order major influences in my work include: Soles of Silk, California Beach Feet, and Coed Feet.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links