Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic! You're a true pro!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That coffee shop girl has some serious hot toes. How do you manage to do it?
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff Bud!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's nuts, her toes are very pretty! If she thinks they look horrid now, I'd love to see her vision of them made up!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got brass balls to do that in a crowded coffee shop! Keep it up though. She's got great feet. Thanks for posting. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb93
Board Regular
Member # 35781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb93   Author's Homepage   Email pb93   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude you're a hero!keep em coming!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This just isn't fair lol. I don't know what's worse, the possibility that she could be the only lady in that whole building with feet that amazing, or that this random lady with picture perfect size 9's is one of many females like that and I just haven't got the nerve to ask to see them [Laugh] . Very good stuff.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to introduce to you my latest conversion to the foot fetish world, Melody.

While walking towards a mall entrance, I spotted Melody on a bench either waiting for a ride or taking break outside. What struck me here was that it appeared that she didn't have any socks on while wearing sneakers.

In my head I thought, "No way. Could be ankle-high socks. Just go inside, get a bite to eat, and go on with the day." But like last time, the desire to see what exactly was in those shoes just tugged at me. However, unlike last time, my camera was in the car. I figured I learned my lesson and should take advantage of this opportunity and briskly walked back to my vehicle.

I grabbed my stuff, returned to the mall, and I approached Melody to ask if she had a couple minutes to pose and show off her shoes and feet.

"My feet? You want to see my feet? Uh...okay!" Way too easy.

-  -  -  -

As I earlier suspected, no socks! I pointed this out to her and she replied that she was in a hurry to get ready because she had an appointment in the mall to get a pedicure. "My toes are totally beat up. I really need to get one."

I'm melting at this point, I just wanted to stick my face in those soles, when a stroke of genius came over me: "I'll get you a pedicure! Only if you model for me."

"Huh?"

I broke out my handy smart phone, showed off the website, and told her that feet are something that a lot of people find attractive. I told her that she's got some awesome peds and it would be my pleasure to get her a pedicure and work with her in the future.

Eyes wide open, "You'll pay for my pedicure if you get to take photos of them!? Hell yeah!" We proceeded to go into the mall and her nail place. The nice folks at the salon allowed me to photograph Melody as she enjoyed herself getting a pedicure. Check out her tattoo that says, "Life is short, wear cute shoes." I think it was meant to be.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throughout the pedicure, we seemed to hit it off pretty well. We took a couple after photos in a shoe store, exchanged info, and went along our way. I'll be definitely hooking up with her in the future to get more shots of those size 8 1/2, and hopefully get them in my face. Hehe...

-  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That pedicure looks absolutely delicious!

When she took her sneakers off was there any sign of sweat or smell?

Either way, cute girl and great feet!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice score with Meldoy! Holy shit she has great feet!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outfrigginstanding dude! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quality thread. I've always been pretty fond of CollegeFeet, and this thread cements those feelings. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Here's a clip of Melody getting her pedicure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c20OMs5YNw

--------------------
College Feet Archive

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links