Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem Deano [Thumbs Up]

You guys have any sole teasing videos?

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude u a lucky man! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here's one for ya footluvrguy

Nice pic! Man! Lucky guy!! Thanks for posting that!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
easily one of the best threads/some of the best feet I've seen on here, wow!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is a national treasure! Her eyes are stunning and her face is gorgeous! And her soles... un-fucking-believable!

She looks like she knows exactly how to take care of a dude with a foot fetish! I bet you have some stories to tell of you and her hot little feet over the years!

Just WOW!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

All of her pictures are fantastic, all of them. But your very first picture, in my humble opinion, is the absolute best!

-

--------------------

Chillen40
Board Regular
Member # 43832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chillen40   Email Chillen40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love milf feet, hehe=)
Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys..she loves to read your posts.
I am going to setup a user name for her soon so she can comment herself.
That way you can all hear it from her! You can tell Her about your favorite pics...
SoleDaddy, that is one of my favs too.
When I took that one, I just HAD to share it...MMMMM....thats what started this thread!
She definately takes care of my fetish...its kinda her fetish now too...she likes being a model.
Back in the 90s she was a real model. She did mostly swim suit and clothing.
She should have gotten into shoe and foot modeling, but back then it was just our little secret.
I think now is the time for her to be a footmodel...
I know I truly Love to take pictures of Her and Her Sexy Feet and continue to enjoy the pics I have taken!
Here is one of her modeling portfolio pics I call the "Lady Godiva"
Thanks again & Enjoy... DEANO & B
eff we tried to PM you but your box was full

-

[ October 11, 2011, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: deano4feet ]

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely get her on here so we can profess our love and appreciation directly to her!
Unbelievable photos as usual.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

she is just crazy cool. geez.

--------------------

deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys..
Here are a few new ones for you!!
You wanted Boobs...you got 'em!
We hope you enjoy! We have more if you like...
Comments Please!
Thanks DEANO & B

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so hot and wildly sexy! I would love to see her long bare legs and her red painted toes in thong flat sandals and flip flops! THANK YOU SO MUCH, and please THANK HER! SO AMAZING!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous new pics Deano & B! Mind blowing!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links