Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The National Park

When there isn't anything else to do, you can always take a stroll through the National Park. At any given moment, you'll find women just minding their own business and airing their feet our to breathe. Enjoying your lunch break becomes a much better leisure when you can't help but stare at these women's soles. It is amazing how your lunch tastes a whole lot better as a direct result of looking at their feet.

Throughout the course of the season, I will show you galleries of women who have allowed me to take photographs of their feet. One person told me that these pictures look as if the lady doesn't know I'm there. He wanted to know if that was the desired effect? The answer is yes. In every gallerie I post, I tell the women to act as if I'm invisible while I tell them how to pose their feet for me.

As you walk through the park, you just might come across someone who I call The Zebra only because of the design of her shirt. I like this gallerie because she looks perplexed in some of the pictures as she's messing around with her iPhone.

-  -  -

THE ZEBRA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ewfj043j7nfyvo9vyvguvk2u6y4f1aig

----
NOTE ...

As with any gallerie here, you might want to hit the Refresh button a few times if some of the images don't appear.

----

This next one is a title with a catchy name. Not only was she surfing the web while I was doing my thing, but the cut you see on the big toe of her left foot was from surfing the waves.

-  -  -

THE SURFER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/rdavcvwppmjkuqiz9rjrr0spfcppwuvo

The National Park is always open and anyone is always welcomed. Feel free to visit anytime.

-- National

[ March 04, 2014, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIGHT VISIONS

People hang around the National Park after the sun finally sets. NightVisions refers to the pictures I have taken just when I'm about to call it a night. The images are not as clear as those taken during the day, but they are still pretty neat to look at nonetheless. These images give a different taste because images taken outside during the dark is not something people see in this forum quite often.

First up, we have someone who reminds me of a ghost when I see these images. She sort of glows in the dark in these pictures. In an innocent kind of way that is not meant to spook anyone, I dub her as the Resurrection Mary of the park.

-  -  -

THE GHOST -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/o79b418gktqa2ba8c3v1gjhn2o7wtu0h

--

The light was given its name for the simple reason that the light gives this gallerie its signature. I love how that light kind of distracts you from the feet for just a second before coming back to it. Magic caught in the moment.

-  -  -

THE LIGHT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1eh5qziea8lcu97hfk5ncm9h5yn2e55g

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pictures you took are quite amazing. They hold my complete attention as through by magic. This stuff is excellent from top to bottom. An amazing job and thanks for sharing these. I'll spend the rest of my time enjoying these. [Smile]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work National! The Zebra is my favorite! Love her toes!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is nothing short of sensational. Great work with your foothunting adventures for the sake of making us smile and for the sake of providing us with raw material for us to jackoff to. Each gallery is unique in its own way. Can't wait to see more of what you've got.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An amazing assortment of pictures. I agree with everything everyone above me has said. You do a superb job with your annual celeb contests and now show us THIS with all these Average Janes? You, sir, are the Goodwill Ambassador of this forum.

I love how you have a name or a title for each girl you post. There's something great to be said about each girl. Especially the last one.

For an amateur, you sure know how to point that camera because these angles are heaven. With the last girl, if it weren't for that light, this set would've been just ok. This picture is perhaps my favorite from that set: http://www.imagebam.com/image/760b8f206987697

That was so cool the way the light shined between her two toes like that. [Thumbs Up] I've never seen anything like it before.

With the Zebra, I love how her face was hidden from view by that table. It made me focus on that just as much as it did with the feet. Weird and amazing at the same time.

If we can see some pictures of the toes from some of these women, then we'll be all straight. Other than that, you have done a fantastic job with these ladies.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work man! All those girls have some delicious looking soles! Hope to see more [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots all around! That park is a haven for feet. Does anyone know the name of the site that featured pictures much like this many years ago?? I believe he shot vids also.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet right now
Member # 39672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet right now     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something special. An excellent posting no matter how you slice it. There's something about the ghost that makes me want to visit the park right now while it's still dark outside. Her feet are so good and inviting.

Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks to everyone who has shown support up to this point. Thanks for the great words and thanks for giving me the motivation to go out there and do a better job than what I have done before. There will be more to come and everyone will have more reasons to pay a visit to the National Park.

Like the last guy who posted said, this is something special. I'm doing this as a public service for people who want to enjoy feet through the eyes and imagination of someone new who wants to contribute images of new feet to the forum. And I cannot wait to show people some of the better work I've done.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

For an amateur, you sure know how to point that camera because these angles are heaven. With the last girl, if it weren't for that light, this set would've been just ok. This picture is perhaps my favorite from that set: http://www.imagebam.com/image/760b8f206987697

That was so cool the way the light shined between her two toes like that. [Thumbs Up] I've never seen anything like it before.

When I took that picture, I knew I had to post it for everyone to see. Before that moment, I had not seen anything like that either. I'm probably the first guy to ever have a foot photo come out like that. That photo should be an instant classic in the foot fetish world.

For 'bluetoelover', I'm glad you enjoyed it as well. The first gallerie that featured the Zebra reminded me of you because of her toenail polish. I apologize, however, for not taking any pictures of her toes. I live and die by the soles and these pictures were taken to satisfy what I like best about feet. Which leads me to this ...

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

If we can see some pictures of the toes from some of these women, then we'll be all straight.

There have been a handful of women who I've decided that I wanted to take pictures of their toes. I'll post those sometime in the future. In the meantime, if anyone is looking for toe shots, I suggest you not hold your breath.

Again, thanks for showing some support. I really appreciate the words and the time you took to look at these photos. I might post another gallerie within the next 48 hours. Stayed tuned.

-- National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I hope you made there on time. The National Park is closed for the night. Don't worry, there's always the following night. Who knows, she just might reappear at a very convenient moment for anyone fortunate enough to witness the sighting. I was.

[Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by feet right now:
There's something about the ghost that makes me want to visit the park right now while it's still dark outside. Her feet are so good and inviting.

-- National

--------------------
 -

foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm blown away! Quite fascinating that these women allow you to give them that kind of attention. The Surfer looks the cutest from the bunch and perhaps worshiping her feet would nurse that little cut the way Neosporin would. [Smile]

I love that one shot where she looked shocked by what she read on her laptop.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4bcf9d207135688

Anyone not pleasuring themselves to these pictures must have no testosterone. Everyday women showing their soles for National is a good thing.

Fascinating, fascinating stuff, my friend. I'm already jealous. Please share some more when you get the chance. I'm sure everyone would like to see what else you have uncovered.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff you've got there. I also think my lunch would taste better if sitting close to me were women like the zebra and the sufer baring their soles. I bet my dinner would taste better if I saw the ghost or the other night lady doing the same. I would catch a major hard on if I were that close to their feet. Congrats on your great adventures, National.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta ask you: of these four women you posted, which one was the easiest to work with? I guess it could give us some idea which chick was the coolest about this out of these four women featured. My pick would be the girl in the last set of pictures where the light shines through between her toes. [Smile]

I would think that some of these women would feel embarrassed about having some guy who they just met take pictures of their feet.

Yes, we need to see more of the awesome work you have done.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links