Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 57)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by National:
[QB] And her shoes smelled as if she had just bought them from the store. I know that because she allowed me to smell them.

OMFG!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] That is so hot. Too bad you weren't able to catch her near the end of her day, after she had been in them for 8-10 hours. [Thud]

[Thud]

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

P.S. -> So looking forward to seeing Selena's twin!!

Anyone who says that she doesn't look like Selena, I will then automatically assume that he's just joking around. Perhaps she might look like someone else in planet Jupiter, but not on planet Earth ... 'cause that's where I live!

solestonose ...
Thank you very much. It means so much to me that you this gratifying. Comments like yours make me appreciate what I do even more.

I can only imagine what it would've been like if you were there in person. Would you be able to keep your hand out of your pants then? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Solvent Panther: In one of the thumbnails it looks like you framed it so that it looks like she's sitting in her shoe.

I never saw it that way until you just pointed it out. Making her look as if she's sitting inside her shoes wasn't my intention, but I'm glad to see that you're very observant to how the photos are structured.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I also noticed all the girls using their phones while you shoot them. Made me wonder how many times you get (candidly) photographed while taking pics. I wonder how many facebook/etc. pages you end up on.

Well done brother!

[Smile]

That doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened numerous times nevertheless. I notice when they candidly take pictures of me taking pictures of their feet (in some cases, they video recorded it). Other times, they ask me if they can take pictures of what's going on. I give them the green light. If I don't like how the picture came out, I tell them to take another shot so that I look better in the photos.

They take the pictures so that they can show their friends what happened to them. They know none of their friends will believe them that some handsome stranger took pictures of their feet. [Big Grin]

We joke about it during the shoot. "He wanted to take pictures of your feet and you LET HIM???!!!" It's all good and everyone laughs it off.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goolah ...
A lot of women would probably react in a negative way if they were approached by an inexperienced individual, you say.

Anyone who has ever done this has all been inexperienced when they first started out. When I first started doing this, I had no idea what words to use and in what order I should use them. But the more you worry about that, the more you'll do yourself in. All I do is ask politely while at the same time using a tone of voice that gives her the impression that you know what to expect from her and that you know what you're talking about. There have a few times when someone said that all I'm doing is freaking them out by asking them to pose their feet for me...

You might be bothering her, however there's no reason to assume that, especially since it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you give off the impression that you think you're bothering her, she won't disagree with you. And, just like that, you're done.

Especially at social gatherings such as a bar, club, or party - it's normal to meet people. It's weird, however, to act like someone is bothering you. Just because some women get a power trip out of shooting guys down doesn't mean that all women are like this (or that the women who like shooting guys down can't be talked into doing this).

During the day, most people do have something they need to be doing during that time. But this is a bit different because at the park, a lot of them are just killing time and taking in the sun and quietness.

If you act like this is all normal (or at the very least at little different, but not all that unusual), a lot of women, regardless of what they are doing, will welcome the advance. You can't expect any darts to stick to the wall if you don't throw anything there to begin with.

Explain my approach as far as scoping out the women and what you do to start the initial conversation. It's not as complicated as you think. If you intend to get a lot of women to agree to do this, then expect to walk around the park a lot.

Whether it takes a while or if it takes two minutes, I will eventually run into- or walk by- or see someone from a distance who looks like she wouldn't mind doing this. "You'll know it when you see it," is the best way I can describe that feeling.

What I do to start the initial conversation? I walk up to them and start talking. No need to do jumping jacks or back flips just to ease her in. You ease her in by introducing yourself and talking.

Can I provide some verbatim dialogue that I use to introduce myself to these women before I do a photo shoot?

I've provided some dialogue before with some of the ladies I posted just so that people have some idea as to what approaching them is like. I guess what I try to show with those quotes is that there is no one sure-fire way to go with what you want to say, just as long as honesty with them is the best policy. If I want pictures of their feet, all I do is ask for their permission without fidgeting or tripping over my speech because there's nothing to be scared of. The more you do this, the sooner it will become second nature to you.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice update National!

Out of all the the latest updates, I think I enjoy "Solvent Panther" the most, as that's an interesting combination for feet to smell like: Feet and laundry detergent. Was she wearing her Converse without socks? I also noticed that you mention her feet are a size 7, and I'm wondering is this because the size on the sole of her Converse specifically says 7, or did she tell you directly? If it's the former, I do believe Converse sizes tend to run a little smaller (I could be wrong on this), so her actual foot size may be a bit bigger than a 7. For instance, a lot of girls that are a 7 or 7 1/2, I notice the size on their Converse is a 4 1/2. By the way, like you, I also enjoy females in Converse. Perhaps that's why I like her the most.

You also mentioned that she smelled strongly of laundry detergent, and that she allowed you to sniff her sneakers. Out of curiosity, what was the lead up to smelling her shoes? Did you "sneak" a sniff of them, and by that, I mean did you use some sort of joking, playful line such as, "Hold on, is that your shoes that smell like laundry detergent? I've never known shoes to smell like laundry detergent before, that is so funny. Here let me see.",and then playfully sniffed them to confirm? Or was she fully aware that you liked feet and allowed you to sniff her sneakers because of that fact to basically entertain your fetish? Was she embarrassed at all when you smelled them, or asked you if her shoes smelled?

I'm not sure if you also recall this detail, but one detail I like to notice and pay attention to when girls take off sneakers, is if they use their hands, or use their feet to push them off. I noticed that the laces on Solvent Panther's Converse were still tied, so I'm wondering if she simply pushed them off using her feet.

Nice job on explaining on how you do this as well. Even though photography isn't one of my hobbies, I've never felt that asking a female for pictures of her feet would be any different than if you were going to try and obtain her phone number for instance. There's not a separate, special formula that you would use for asking to take pictures of her feet, and then a separate one you'd use for just trying to pick her up in general. I've noticed many guys seem to have the notion that there's some sort of special formula or format you follow for getting a female to take her shoes off for you. The foundation and methods are essentially the same as they would be if you were just trying to pick her up in general. In fact, I've always thought that asking her to take her shoes off so you could take pictures of her feet to be a form of a compliance test.

I also like how you described not indoctrinating the girl into feeling like that you feel like you are bothering her or taking up her time (often started by saying, "Sorry to bother you..."), which is key. I place that along the same lines of asking for permission to ask a question, or indoctrinating her into thinking something is weird before she has even made her own decision. A lot of guys usually start off by telling females regarding their fetish, "I know this sounds weird, but...". As you said, often times, they won't disagree with you.

I often like to think and tell others that others, females in particular, won't be comfortable around you if you're not even comfortable with yourself or your own likes and interests. You won't be respected if you don't even respect yourself, or others won't be happy with you if you're not happy with yourself first. However you prefer to word it.

Looking forward to seeing this Selena Gomez clone.

[ November 29, 2014, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You can't expect any darts to stick to the wall if you don't throw anything there to begin with.

-National

I have a repertoire of quotes which I keep with me either in my mind or on a notepad which I carry. I'm gonna add this one to it. Where'd you get it? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...

Before I get started, let me just say that her feet smelled like laundry detergent, as in laundry detergent **only**. Not feet. I mean the feet were there, it's just that it smelled only of laundry detergent.

In this case, I went with what her Converse said. I don't know how Converse measures feet. Besides, I had no reason to believe that they were anything smaller or bigger than a 7.

With Solvent Panther, she wasn't embarrassed at all when I smelled her shoes. To anyone who walked by and happened to see that, it would look as if we were just talking about some nonsense and I was just sniffing her shoes just to make conversation and joking around. That's how she treated the situation as well.

As I was figuring out how to pose her sneakers for my next series of shots, I smelled them. It's kind of like how magicians use the slight of hand to help assist in their illusions. She didn't mind it probably because she knew how her feet and shoes smelled like and wasn't worried that I would say anything "negative" about them.

I've done this with many different girls, so it's kind of a case by case thing as to how they react to it and what they say about the situation. Some react one way, others react another way. But none of them ever ran for the hills whenever I've done this. For something as trivial as this, there was nothing about it that she found off-putting. She figured it was just par of the course.

I don't remember ever being a time when a girl used her foot to push off the shoes from the other foot. They used their hands to do it. In other cases, I've used my hands to help remove those for them.

I'll respond to your other comments at a later time because I'm ready to show the new pictures right now and I don't want to make anyone wait any longer.

FootLongSub Zero ...
I have a very long list of quotes and sayings that are stored in my head. This particular quote is an extension of the saying, "If you throw enough darts at the wall, eventually one of them will stick." If you ask enough women, one of them will take the bait.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I really love this shoot.

She is an intellective woman, someone who might be more acquainted with books than with real life. She is well-informed and possess reliable information on a variety of subjects, especially in the biological and environmental sciences. However, I do not remember what business she had studying from the book she had at the time of the shoot because that had something to do with music. I think the book was about the author's journey in another country, studying the music culture there. The book was probably more biographical than anything else.

Anyhow, she brought up the subject of science and she seemed to have an answer for everything I said and asked. There was a time in the middle of the where we stopped what we were doing because our conversation got more interesting and she is the type of lady who loves to hang on to a conversation that seems intellectually stimulating to her. It felt good to her that there was this stranger she can talk to who understood her as a person and understood her point of views on a few talking points. Speaking of stimulating, she became very curious to know why I was interested in women's feet or what makes a guy like myself really enjoy and appreciate feet. I love it when women ask me this question as I photograph them. She was no different. My answers to those questions are such that I speak in riddles. She would ask more questions about my attraction to feet to see if I can elaborate on what I told her before. Again, I used metaphors or other indirect language in a way that forced her to decode the message or figure out how the statement applied to the situation. That somehow makes me look more interesting to them and they accept those answers as if they were spoken by a poet. "Wow, that's so fascinating!" She paused and thought to herself a bit before saying, "You know, I think you're right." Of course I'm right!

She really appreciated the time we spent talking.

We went back to what we were doing: her studying, me taking pictures.

What I liked about her was that she looked so innocent and gentle just sitting there, studying all by herself. She was someone who was in need of someone else talking to her just to make her time easy going and stress-free.

I was very delighted to have found out that her feet were a bit smelly. She let me play with her shoes by removing them from her feet, moving them around, just trying to see how I wanted them to pose for the pictures. It was while I was doing that that I noticed the slight smell emerging from those boat shoes. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but it was a mix of foot stink and lotion. Without a care in the world, she would let me play with them and move them around while she just continued to study her material. At one time she caught me smelling them. "They smell like cheesecake," I said. "I'm quite impressed!"

"Oh, you're just being nice. They probably don't smell that good."

"I don't know ... let me smell them again."

"So?"

"Yup, cheesecake."

"Are you a cheese connoisseur or something?", she asked all playfully with a smile.

"Umm, you can say that ..."

What was cute about that was that this was all innocent talk for her and there was no attempt to talk dirty to me. She turned me on in that exchange without even trying or realizing it.

You know, come to think of it, I think the smell from her feet was more like chessecake with a hint of foot smell. I don't think I have come across something like that and it smelled veeery nice. I wasn't lying when I told her that I was quite impressed. The bottom line was she simply didn't care what I did with her shoes.

I saw her at the park the following day. I say "saw her", I don't mean that in the sense that I spoke to her ... but rather I saw her from a distance. She was back to her books, studying. This time she feet on the chair, away from her boat shoes.

The name I've given her describes something that she has a LOT of ...

-  -  -

SPECS APPEAL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yp08nlyrfqu6lzijnj6r1kik9p2l75m5

SIZE 8

--

Our next guest is an older woman who is of a "certain age".

I saw her walking on the gravel alongside the lawn. You can tell she had just walked into the park and looking for a place to sit. I was walking along as well, not too far from where she was. I knew immediately just by looking at her that she was someone who would go with the flow.

Just as she was getting herself settled in after finding a place to sit, that's when I made my move. I was expecting her to say something in Engligh, but I knew from her accent that she wasn't from around here.

"I'm fom Frounce", she said with a little flair.

"Oh, from France?"

Her English was okay, I suppose. However, I still felt the need to explain to her what was going on and the purpose of my wanting her to do this. She thought the request was reasonable enough, saying something along the lines of how feet pictures on the internet doesn't hurt anyone.

There were times throughout the shoot in where she would tell me that people were staring at us. It wasn't as if she cared because she enjoyed being the focus of attention from many different people.

It was very nice. She enjoyed the reassurance that someone her age has still "got it" to be able to attract the interests of a young man she met once upon a time.

-  -  -

MICHELLE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/j2s7whoffcfu7q8pe4lsbrmi1kz6pz89

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

I really, really enjoyed the time I shared with the lady you're about to meet. This was one of the many shoots that I will never forget.

I was walking along, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her sitting way up on the stairs that led to the entrance of the Public Library. I walked up the stairs to get close to her. As I did so, I noticed just how big the frames to her glasses were. Someone that "artsy" had to have been open-minded enough to have some fun with me.

She was sipping on her iced coffee as she was listening to my pitch. After she took her long sips, she said, "Okay, why not? I never met anyone with a foot fetish before and you seem like a pretty decent guy. So why not?"

We find a spot to have this shoot. It was until the time we were about to get started that I realized that she looked like Selena Gomez. I mean, the thought crossed my mind before, but now that she was right in front of my and not going anywhere, that's when I really started to pay attention to the similarities between the two.

She's from the City, not from Colorado as her sweater suggests. Her borrowed it from her cousin who came to visit from that state.

I asked what the deal was with her glasses. She smiled and said that she choose it because it best describes the type of person she thinks she is and because the size of the frame makes glasses more fashionable. She handed it to me to try them on, but as I was able to put them on, I could sense that my eyes were about to scream in pain because the formula of the lenses would not agree with the way my eyes were made out. I gave them back to her instead.

The name I've given her comes from the fact that she looks like Selena Gomez and the fact that that was the name of the show she was on that became the reason why she rose to fame. Now I've never seen an episode of that show, but I can only assume that the characters from that show can also be described as to how her personality is like. She is someone who does not take a lot of things seriously, unlike Specs Appeal, for example. Specs lives to study while this Selena girl would just rather sleep and drool on top of the text books she's supposed to be taking notes from. She is carefree, breezy, happy-go-lucky, and endowed with a joyous humor and a spirit of good-fellowship. Now think about that for a second. That's exactly what I told her when she asked me what what kind of person I thought was after she described herself to me, explaining away why she wore glasses like the one she had on. She's also kooky, odd, or unconventional in her way of thinking and rationale to life. She's very whacked out.

I swear, she thought I was the coolest guy on the planet for describing her the way I did and she was convinced I was a clairvoyant, even though I assured her that I wasn't. She's full of zip, and she loves to josh around with others.

I had to ask her if anyone has ever told her that looked like someone famous. "Selena Gomez," was her answer. "I get it everywhere I go it seems." She doesn't seem to get tired of that ... she's become numb to it. She takes it as a compliment and doesn't think too much of it afterwards.

The best part came when I had her to put her feet on the table. After a while I started to touch her feet and smooth out her soles by slowly moving the palm of my hands up and down them. She closed her her eyes and tilted her head back a bit because that felt so good to her. "That feels sooo goood," she murmured.

And she had zero qualms about letting me smell her feet right where she had them on the table and she let me kiss them a few times as well. I was beginning to think that the words I used to described her didn't even begin to describe just how cool this chick is!

She let me smell her feet and and massage them for as long as I wanted. And if I kept smelling her feet, then it had to have been because they were pretty smelly. Well, they weren't that smelly, but there was enough there to keep me satisfied for hours on end. Your classic cheese smell that wasn't too strong or weak. It was juuust right, just like the baby bear would say.

The smell was so lovely and it was awesome that "Selena Gomez" let me have my way with them basically for as long as I wanted.

Needless to say, we exchanged phone numbers. To this very day, the two of us still keep in touch and see each other whenever we're not too busy.

-  -  -

WAVERLY PLACE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/c68gsr4n9ys5o8dj608p4fvxhw43mxgz

--------------------
 -

dirtybarefeet
Board Regular
Member # 15838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtybarefeet   Email dirtybarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by National:
[QB] Here we have another woman who was nice enough to let me take pictures of her feet. She thought my request was pretty unusual, but for the sake of doing something different for a few minutes she thought Why not?

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zqcljnq67qf902jvdmnvdiek07gpm3bm

SIZE 6

--

OMG! What a SPECTACULAR WIDER SOLES!!! Wow!!! AMAZING HIGH ARCHES!!! A magnificent discovery!
Please let us know more information about this mature blonde with sexy soles. What is her name? What is your age? Do you think you can still find her for new photos?
Thanks friend.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Specs Appeal is absolutely wonderful. Those glasses, full lips, perfectly symmetrical face... WOW! So my phenotype. So yummy with her lovely feet too. Seems like the cross-legged pose is new, and I have to say I really love that pose. Keep doing that!

Michelle: Sure, young fresh girls are nice, but I do carry a torch for my own age bracket. She's quite nice.

And what on Earth can I say about Waverly Gomez? Wow. Cute face, great legs--love those poses where you can see her legs and bottom at the table--great! Cute toes. Next time you see her, bring a bottle of polish and paint her toes. I bet she'd have fun with that. It's great that you keep in touch with her. She's terrific.

You win the prize. Again.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by dirtybarefeet:
OMG! What a SPECTACULAR WIDER SOLES!!! Wow!!! AMAZING HIGH ARCHES!!! A magnificent discovery!
Please let us know more information about this mature blonde with sexy soles. What is her name? What is your age? Do you think you can still find her for new photos?
Thanks friend.

I'm very glad to know that there's something about her that you really, really like. You're quite enthusiastic about her. I thank you so much for appreciating the kind of stuff I put out.

----

hyperion ...
Specs appeal is the type of lady that any father can be very proud of. Glad to know you like her. I knew you would. [Smile]

Waverly Place is simply amazing. She's very easy to have fun with and that her up-beat persona can make any guy want to spend some time with her. I'm exhibit A. [Big Grin]

-National

[ November 30, 2014, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
About your hiatus: Hope you will not be serving time meanwhile for something you did lol joking.

Hahaha, I bet National would make a lousy criminal:

BANK ROBBER: He goes in with a mask and a note to empty the till, but changes his mind and gets the teller to pose her feet instead. Oh, National, you lost out on a cool million!

INSIDER TRADER: Grabs a bunch of Apple, Samsung and Microsoft stock and invests them in TOMS and Candies and Converse for women. Oh, National, you crashed the economy!

GETAWAY DRIVER: All set with the vehicle, but when the robbers come out, he's down the street with some gorgeous girl snapping pics of her feet. Oh, National, you're supposed to drive us to Mexico!

HIJACKER: Well, we were gonna take this plane to Havana, but instead we'll give the flight crew footrubs. Oh, National, we'll never stick it to Uncle Sam now!

INTERNET SCAMMER: Starts out pretending to be a Nigerian prince who needs your bank account to transfer the treasury, but instead just wants to see your pretty toes. Oh, National, those bank accounts won't empty themselves!

COUNTERFEITER: Wait a minute, there aren't supposed to be pretty long toes and soles on twenty dollar bills! Oh, National, you ruined our money laundering operation!

See? Stick to what you know.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtybarefeet
Board Regular
Member # 15838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtybarefeet   Email dirtybarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey National,
Did you see my message in your PM box?

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to give you a round of applause for the latest group of women you posted. I am in awe and I'm mesmerized by everything I see.

These women and these stories got me so hot. The stories brought these women to life through their photos. I love the Specs Appeal name. I love her look and I love her feet. Incredible that she was all willing to let you smell her shoes. And I really love that description of foot smell. I'm not much of a smell guy, but I don't mind it from time to time. In this case, I definitely wouldn't mind it.

She looks very pretty and I thank you for coming across this wonderful find. The way you describe people really puts into better perspective as to who this person is instead of just relying on pictures.

I love how Michelle's photos came out. Enjoying her time in New York. What's not to like about these women? And what's not to like about Selena Gomez's double "Waverly Place?" I have so much to say about her, that I'm gonna need to make another post and do this girl the justice she deserves because National has gone out of his way to hype her up as one of those truly memorable moments and I will try to return the favor.

For now, all I have to say is Thank you again for everything you provide for us.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...

In reference to the paragraph that started out as ...
quote:
Nice job on explaining on how you do this as well. Even though photography isn't one of my hobbies, I've never felt that asking a female for pictures of her feet would be any different than if you were going to try and obtain her phone number for instance.
Yes, the principles and philosophies are pretty much one in the same when it comes to getting her to pose her feet for you and getting her number. One can also extend that analogy to include the scenario in where the guy is hoping to get lucky when he's out on a date with someone. There are guys that try to get to the promise land one way while other guys go about it another way. Even though they all try various methods, the goal is the same: trying to get her naked at his place or her place and putting her up against a wall somewhere.

When it comes to this, there's no need to look for ways in defying logic because this is all about a someone who's just having fun, asking women to pose their feet. Yes, it's a pretty frivolous activity, and if you approach them and act as if there's nothing wrong with what you're doing, then they too will follow your lead with the mindset that this is all very trivial, not to be taken seriously, and something that is carefree.

If they like your demeanor and composure after the first few seconds of approaching them, then those are the things that they're going to pay attention to throughout the rest of your introduction (provided that you don't lecture them to death and bore them out with your speech). They will see your lips moving, but all they hear is "blah blah blah blah blah." It's very much the same when a hot woman is showing a lot of cleavage. She's talking to you but your mind is in outer space. All you know is that you will do her no matter what she said to you during the time that you were staring at her breasts.

--

As far as everything else you said, I agree. This will only bother them if you insist on them posing for you after they made it clear to you that they don't want to do it. If a woman doesn't feel comfortable with the idea that her pictures are going to be posted on a site like this, then so be it. I move on to the next one. Whatever the case is, I always speak to them as if I expect them to comply with me and to playfully give them the impression that this is as normal as a woman brushing her hair in broad daylight.

-National

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--

On this day, summer felt like autumn in the City. I guess the only thing I was sure of was that there were going to be clear skies that day. I guess what I didn't know was how chilly it was going to feel because it was hot just the day before.

This next girl was better prepared for the weather that day than I was. I think she was more comfortable posing for me than I was taking those pictures. She felt all nice and warm while I felt like I was stuff in a refrigerator. In fact, sometime during the shoot, some homeless woman walked up to us and asked for some money. She was wearing one of those heavy coats with a scarf 'n all.

But back to this lady. She's a fashion design major at the university she attends. Other than how cold it felt that day, what really stood out to me about her more than anything else was the fact that she smelled like laundry detergent. Lavender to be more specific. It was as if she just stepped out of the washing machine after being treated to large quantities of laundry detergent. I think she clearly used way, waaay too much of that stuff and it kind of disrupted my concentration. Not that I'm complaining, by the way; I'm glad she smelled great!

And, yes, her feet smelled like laundry detergent as well. It seemed as if the flowery scent from her clothes transferred to her feet. And her shoes smelled as if she had just bought them from the store. I know that because she allowed me to smell them.

She's Hispanic, in case anyone was wondering. Her father is from one country and her mother is from another ... however, I forgot which two countries they were. Besides, she can't speak any Spanish anyhow.

-  -  -

SOLVENT PANTHER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/x0ctaph8lgow2sm2b5hyqhg6t7tgxlfu

SIZE 7

Nice i always find the one's who appeal to me turn out to be latina/hispanic most likely because i love latinas but as soon as i spot a chick i think is hot i find only after she is latina.Shame there weren't more pics of her,usually you have a lot more,not once did she look into the camera lol.

Funny you mentioned she smelled strongly of laundry detergent as i come across a page of someone asking what the strong smell was that many mexicans have.Maybe they were referring to hispanics in general.Some suggested hair product many said it was most likely a type of laundry detergent they use.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links