Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 58)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were not kidding when you said that there was going to be a Selena Gomez look a like. At first I wasn't quite sure if you knew what you were talking about, but when I saw her pictures I thought I was looking at the actual singer and actress for a second. This has been a great build up and she has certainly lived up to the hype. This is one your greatest hits of all time without question.

How she just let you play with her feet like that is the kind of stuff that makes me think so highly of you but at the same time makes me kind of jealous because I would love to have been at her beck and call.

You have the best of two worlds at once, National. She looks like the major pop star, but she just an ordinary, everyday girl. I don't think I would ever have a smile wiped off my face if we were to see each other often.

The photos themselves are just a thing of beauty and it is one of your best works yet. Love the angles in which you aimed the camera. Love the way her soles are on display on top of the table. I love her glasses and I love your story about her.

Marvelous is how I can sum this up. She was very well worth the wait and another reason why this place rocks!

[Bow Down]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HighArchesPT ...
I forgot to say something about your line in regards to my upcoming hiatus. Even though you were joking around, I wasn't sure how to respond to that. But hyperion did a masterful job of putting all of the loose ends together.

I think I'll just hire a team of crooks to rob a bank or something while I play someone's feet at the park, pretending I have no idea of the heist that my boys are pulling off at several spots.

I'll let them do the dirty and I'll have women take their shoes off for me during the day and I'll be at home counting the money at night.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrf2003
Board Regular
Member # 47969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrf2003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love the pictures with th converse. Thank you very much!

It is hard to imagine that her shoes smell like new ones as the insole looks so sweaty.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fetishism King
Board Regular
Member # 9930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fetishism King   Email foot fetishism King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful recent updates as always. Model size 6 with those wide feet and incredible wrinkled high arched soles, is another great find. Wonderful set of photos National. There is nothing sexier than a a pair of high arches. There gifts from God above. National, at some point could you post or tell your fans about the highest pair of arched feet you have photographed to date.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMM [Mmm]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LatinaFemFeet ...
With the Hispanic woman you're talking about, trust me .... it was laundry detergent. I'm pretty sure she put lotion on her skin and what have you. However, everyone knows the difference between plain 'ol lotion and the Lavender scent from Tide, all, Ajax or something. She probably used Mistolin as well. In fact her feet smelled like Mistolin. That leaves me to this comment ...

quote:
Originally posted by wrf2003:
I really love the pictures with th converse. Thank you very much!

It is hard to imagine that her shoes smell like new ones as the insole looks so sweaty.

I had to smell them just to see if reality came back to Earth. Nope. There was nothing about her sneakers that smelled like she had worn them for a long time. It was as if she had just bought them from the store. And thank you for showing great interest in her. I could tell from a distance that she wouldn't find any problems with me taking pictures of her feet.

quote:
Originally posted by foot fetishism King:
Wonderful recent updates as always. Model size 6 with those wide feet and incredible wrinkled high arched soles, is another great find. Wonderful set of photos National. There is nothing sexier than a a pair of high arches. There gifts from God above. National, at some point could you post or tell your fans about the highest pair of arched feet you have photographed to date.

I'm not really an arch kind of guy, although I do appreciate the sight of wonderful arches when I see them. With that being said, I don't know who had the highest pair of arches of the women I've photographed. I really can't answer that question. I guess I'll have to leave it up to some of you guys to determine who takes home that crown. For all I know, she could be someone who I haven't posted yet.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
MMMMMM [Mmm]

It's funny you say that, because I find myself saying that to myself more often in the park than when I'm at the dinner table.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

Marvelous is how I can sum this up. She was very well worth the wait and another reason why this place rocks!

[Bow Down]

[Cheers]

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The name I've given her refers to the name of the gossip section that can be found in the New York Post. I saw her reading that newspaper as I came up to her.

If I remember correctly, she's taking classes in hopes of starting a career in investigative journalism. She was given an assignment to sift through the newspapers and try to come up with a parody version of some of the actual stories she found in the papers. The student who submits the most creative satire gets the top grade.

I liked how she look as she was cooling off in a shaded area, kind of reminding me of the joys that come with going out on a day like that. She looked like a pretty fun and joyful person to take some time off the clock and cool off with.

Her Converse was another reason why I made the choice to pick her out as someone who is all well and willing to pose for me. Usually when I'm out there, I don't pay much attention to what kind of shoes she has on. It's the last thing I notice. If I like the woman, then I usually don't care what her choice of footwear is because I'm going to get along with them just fine. However, when Converse is part of the conversation, there's always a pretty cool or a pretty hip story embedded in its look that has truly lasted through the test of time. It's the one shoe that, even if it's worn off, can make a person not look homeless all at the same time. In this case, I didn't ask how her sneakers wound up in the condition it was in because I thought it would be nice if that was something that was left to my imagination and speculate and wonder more about what kind of a person she was without having her to tell me too many details of it.

And I think that will be the satisfaction that some guys in here will take when they look at her, and then her sneakers. Each guy will have his interpretation as to what trails and tribulations her Converse has gone through to get to where it is today, the test of the shoe's patience and endurance and how it remained steadfast under trial ... and still look incredibly stylish at the end of every day.

-  -  -

PAGE SIX -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oofwld55myzfmkhwei7zwk4noj22pqne

SIZE 9

----

On another nice day, I was able to find to another nice woman who didn't mind removing her shoes for me.

She's involved in the Theater business somehow. She's enjoys getting on a platform and performing in a play in front of many people.

I spotted her from a long distance and knew instantly that she would cater to my request to pose barefoot. She seems like a very quiet type of person, someone who's not likely to misbehave much.

-  -  -

STAGE PIECE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/e380asmkquf7w3taathq80o86ptimtm1

SIZE 10

----

This week will be my final posts from time I've spent at Bryant Park. After that, I will go on a three-month hiatus before I return for the unveiling of the Natural Park era in Spring 2015.

I will be back in here later this week for more pictures I want to share with everyone.

Thanks to all.

-National

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy SH*T!!!! Where do I begin?? They are both HOME RUNS... I'm talking over the wall, off someone's windshield, rolling down the street. What a great Christmas gift! Thank you Mr. National and

MERRY CHRISTMAS! [Cheers]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I haven't checked back on here in a few weeks and missed out on some freaking awesome things! Man, oh man there have been some cute girls with adorable feet added since then. Awesome stuff!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, great stuff!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Page 6 wins a prize for all around hands and feet and legs and toes. She's terrific. Nice captures of her curves and tops.

Stage Piece: Thanks for capturing those cute sneakers, one of my favorite types of shoe. Great job with her.

Enjoy your hiatus and happy 2015 brother!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic!

Curious to know if Page Six had smelly feet? Those Converse look really worn out!

[ December 26, 2014, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Sol ]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

footboy1 ...
Thank you. I was waiting for you to leave a comment like that for the Selena Gomez look-a-like (Waverly Place) that you were so anxious to see.

That comment also reminds me of this clip you're about to see. Start playing the clip at the 4:00 mark. I'll represent the guy swinging the bat. Imagine yourself at the 4:20 mark of the clip. You will be mouthing the same words when you see my Central Park work. [Smile]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDDcJndvvQ0

And Merry Christmas to you as well (even though I'm a day late in saying that to you).

Patrick & Icarus...
[Cheers]

Hyperion ...
Before I enjoy my hiatus and New Year celebration, just know that you will see more photos from me before the week is over. [Smile]

Thank you very much for giving us your thoughts from the last two women I posted.

Sol ...
To answer your question, no. The last two women I posted who had smelly feet were Waverly Place and Specs Appeal. Strangely enough, you were nowhere to be found at the time their pictures went up.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

It was during the daytime and there she was. I could tell that she had just arrived on the scene just before I did because she was getting herself settled in.

My mind got into a tug of war with itself as to whether I should go along and ask her to pose for me probably because I didn't like the way she had her hair tied up in a knot. My deciding factor was to ask her because judging from the sneakers she was wearing, I was hoping that her feet would be somewhat smelly.

After I asked her if she would mind posing barefoot for me, she agreed to do it without giving it a second thought. It's amazing how many women I agreed to take her shoes off for me so quickly because they figure that isn't as if I'm asking her to remove all of their clothes, although for guys like us, women removing their shoes is the equivalent of women taking it all off. They know that anyway, but they still go for it because it's only the shoes that are coming off.

After the first few minutes into the shoot, I was having a hard time getting into a groove and I was starting to feel as if this wasn't going to go anywhere in terms of how well a photoshoot this can turn out to be. I felt that part of it was because she had her hair all wrapped up in some kind of bow in the back of her head. For some women, I don't mind that look. For her, however, that look didn't sit to well with me. I told her to let her hair go because I would like her look better that way.

"Sure thing, whatever you like," she said.

After she did that, I felt more comfortable now in moving on with the shoot.

The name I've given her represents someone who prefers pleasures and activities that center around the home and family.

Throughout the shoot, especially towards the end of it, the conversation we had was surrounded around family love and family values. Yeah, there are many shoot I had in where the topic of what kind of family we have comes up. With this one in particular, I can tell that she really values the love she for her family members, especially her grandmother. She talked about her as if she was her own mother instead of her mother's mother.

Sometimes, if I don't like the direction a conversation is going with some female who I'm shooting, I snip her conversation short and switch topics to something that's somewhere within the universe of sex. With this girl, however, all I wanted to do was let her go and say whatever it was she wanted to talk about because she wanted to emphasize the importance of family values. She would talk about her siblings, cousins, and her grandmother. She would ask me to describe my family to her. She had a real fun time listening to me because some parts of these stories can be real funny and embarrassing.

What's fun about talking to these ladies during the shoot is that they will forget that you're taking pictures of their feet while all of this is going on and they treat it as something that's actually a common practice in social gatherings in where a man meets a woman for the first time.

She's a very nice person, someone who likes to relax a lot and take things very easy. I had a great time with this shoot.

-  -  -

LAUREN HOMEBODY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2ninixuhabbvzhozpvqovy7d0lewvfsy

SIZE 9

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL CLASSIC

This woman was about to have her breakfast (toasted raisin bagel w/ butter and coffee) when I went up to her and told her that I wanted to take pictures of her feet. Where a lot of women would oblige to my request within a matter of seconds, there are other times when I approach women for this kind of favor and they are left speechless. Their tongues get tied up because they don't know how to react to being ask to do such a favor for a total stranger.

I could tell from the look of her face that she wasn't too comfortable for going along with this photoshoot because of the creepiness stigma that can accompany foot fetish characteristics. She was about to tell me that she was going to have her breakfast as a way of rejecting my advance. I don't remember what I told her exactly afterwards, but whatever it was, I did a great job in getting her to accept the idea that all this was totally harmless. That was able to ease her mind a bit and convert her into someone who is now open to anything that involved foot admiration and appreciation. That conversation took no more than a minute, and she made herself ready to host my company.

As you can see through these photos, she was able to get comfortable with my presence and she was able to easily adapt to the existing environment and conditions surrounding what the natural chemistry that grew between us. "This wasn't bad after all," was her overall sentiment after the shoot was over and after she shared our final goodbyes to each other.

I will have to say, though, that her feet are pretty dry. I point this out only because there are guys in here who might not or do not like to see that when looking at women's feet. If you're one of those guys, perhaps this is not a shoot for you. For those who don't mind it as much, then you can enjoy these photos.

I don't know too many things about her on a personal level, but I've gathered enough "feel of her personality" for this lady to the point where can assure you that for anyone who does know her, that person will say nothing but great things about her. She is extremely easy to talk to, making the conversation a pleasure at ease to cruise through.

I really forgot what the the topics that the two of us spent most of our times talking about, but the photos will tell you that whatever we talked about, it was very pleasant and quite easy-going.

You guys will enjoy this photoshoot. It was a pleasure spending time with her. Just think: what started off as a woman who was a bit apprehensive about doing this with me turned out to be one of the more understanding individuals who I had the pleasure of spending the morning with.

-  -  -

DAYLIGHT SPECIALTY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/aql7f8r63winvely2qrdoue1yptahsor

SIZE 11

----

NATIONAL CLASSIC

This chance encounter happened early on a Sunday morning. She came to the park from Bible study class. She was reading the Bible (or some other religious scripture) at the time I saw her and made my way up to her.

By the way, she was not the first (nor the last) girl I met in all of my foot hunting adventures who went into a rhetoric about how Jesus Christ was her Lord and Savior.

I'm one of those guys who denies the existence of a deity or a supreme being. So when I hear something like this, I start to roll my eyes because this is probably the last thing I want to talk about during a photoshoot with someone. But I feel that if that's something she's comfortable talking about, then I'll let her speak her peace. When asked if I believe in God, I told her I didn't. That's when a conversation like this gets to be a bit more interesting. Now I had her full, undivided attention because whatever I said after that point was something that she was going to pay extra attention to. That was great for me because with her listening to my story with more interest, she was going to be a very comfortable, more accommodating model as far as how long I wanted this shoot to go.

Actually, I don't think she classified herself as a Catholic. Instead, she told me that she was practicing something called "Unification" (whatever that is), which explains the first name I've given her because that is another word for "unify" and it sounds feminine. The last name I've given her tells us that she has faith because when one talks about religion, the word faith is not far behind.

At no time did we argue about our differences because she was too sweet of a person to engage in an argument with. She is very, very polite, soft spoken, and very respectful. When one hears her talk, it's very hard to find a reason to raise your voice at her in anger over a huge disagreement about things that have nothing to do with God. Instead, I just simply challenged her point of views.

Just like "Daylight Specialty", she was another woman who seemed unsure if this was a good idea to begin with, doing this photoshoot with me, posing her feet for me. Just like Daylight Specialty, I managed to sweet talk her into this.

She grew incredibly comfortable with me as time went on during the shoot. She became more laid back, unbothered, in a very feel-good mood and was not in a hurry to get anywhere else anytime soon. She wanted me to take as much time as I needed during the shoot.

Another thing I liked very much about her was her overzealous inquiry to learning some unassuming, subliminal ways women can attract guys (even those who don't have a foot fetish) just by using their feet. I remember telling her about how men feel more comfortable around women who take their shoes off at a park so that she could rest of feet on the other chair. She wanted to know why that was. I told her that it was because men know that when you have your feet in that position, they know that she is not going anywhere, that she is going to stay put, enjoying the weather, enjoying the conversation, enjoying the drinks. I told her that that kind of message tells men that the woman is quite comfortable and relaxed where she is.

She opened her eyes in amazement because she never saw things quite that way before. Then she said something that told me that she truly understood what I was talking about. She said, "So men like to see me with my feet up on the chair because it lets them know that I have let my guard down, making me more approachable?"

"YES!!!," I said, "In a nutshell." You have no idea how excited I was to hear that. So precious and innocent, yet so eager to learn something new.

--

One part during the shoot that I won't forget is the time when her neighbor just happened to walk by the photoshoot. She doesn't live anywhere near the park, yet it was one of those reminders as to how small the world can be when you run into someone you never expected to see in a certain location. Her neighbor was a guy who was pushing his baby stroller.

He wanted to know what was going on. She told him that I was simply taking pictures of her feet and that there was really nothing to it. He had that look on his face as if to say, "Umm ... okay?" He then walked away with his baby. The whole thing was pretty funny. He seemed like a nice guy, someone who's dedicated on being the best father he can possibly be for his child.

--

For the record, for those who are interested, her feet were a bit smelly. When I first approached her, her feet were already out of her shoes. When I started shooting away, I was able to detect a smell that came from her feet that was not strong, but enough to pick up its scent if you're standing close enough to her. I loved it!

--

If I made a list of words I can use to describe her, they will be ...

Ladylike
Well-mannered
Sweet-tempered
Sincere
Genteel

-  -  -  -

MARRY FAITH -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/orrr87uqz08yna1vupssb3riypjbaagy/1

SIZE 7

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links